• 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:23 pm

LoL
Use a frontline on Zem and he can swipe your whole team; moreover, he can easily tank Tareth's ulti if Zem ults early. An over-leveled and higher stars Tareth may deal only 30% Zem's HP with one ulti. It's fair, he's a tank...the damage he deals is the problem, not the tankyness...

About Ezio: since the first CoF, until 2 weeks ago, I used to face Ezio in about 10 stages on 15 of CoF, 2 runs per day. Was sweep function introduced in early october?
120 days x 2 runs per day + 40 days x 1 run = about 280 CoF completed until today, all 15/15 since day 3(when I knew I could reset stages) ==> 2800 Ezio faced in CoF? I round it at 2500. I guess I can tell you that this tactic works fine, very fine.
If you unleash Cara's ulti early or in the middle of the stage, you'll have it ready for the next stage; if you you unleash it at the end, you have it back again for the end of first Ezio's dodge.

I love how you say that an underpowered hero(before awakening) is OP, supported by nothing, while you call "normal" an OP hero supported by every kind of proof.

"Guaranteed dodge from ultimates"? He dodges once in 15 or 20(EDIT: I need to time this sharply) seconds, so you have that long for ulting him. Ethera is much more broken then!
You are right, Zem can't dodge ultimates, he just tanks most of their damage.

PS: I still claim Ezio needs a fix about his ability to dodge cages/roots, but I learnt how to deal with it in 3 days. You joined the forum in july, people told about this tactic for months and you still refuse to learn it...why?
Last edited by Zi0iP on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:21 pm

I went through CoF today, facing about 10-11 ezio's. He didn't get a single kill on any of my heroes, and it was even done without using Cara LOL. Players whining about Ezio are just bad. Bad.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:49 pm

And what the hell is this talk about "guaranteed dodge" vs ultimates? Ezio cannot dodge 90% of the ultimates out there not even most physical ones... and he cannot dodge cara ult unless its in the first seconds of the battle btw
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:37 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
and he cannot dodge cara ult unless its in the first seconds of the battle btw


He can dodge it if she hits the ulti the very second he was ready to jump + someone else basic attacks him in the very moment.
There's a small chance, a window every 15-20" + a basic attack used in the very moment
 
User avatar
Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Cloud 9 above K2
Contact:

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:56 am

I ace CoF. Want pro tips?

Vs Ezio = Use Sera ult & ANY AoE
Vs Dork = Use 3/4 hunters
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.
 
kalpaf
Squire
Squire
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:46 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:01 am

Look now everyone I know you are all pro and stuff with 7-stared heroes and sh*t, but for a new player who doesn't own Ezio having to fight him in 2 stages of the CoF is enough to not ace the whole thing. Yes he can be defeated, yes he is not that good in a single fight. But he IS overpowerd in the CoF. BTW I joined the forum only because of this certain hero and all your "you are just noobs" posts. Stay salty "pros".
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:21 am

In mid game if you have few heroes COF will always be hard because not only you have less counters if someone dies you may not have another hero to replace them. It gets much easier later on
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:13 pm

kalpaf wrote:
Look now everyone I know you are all pro and stuff with 7-stared heroes and sh*t, but for a new player who doesn't own Ezio having to fight him in 2 stages of the CoF is enough to not ace the whole thing. Yes he can be defeated, yes he is not that good in a single fight. But he IS overpowerd in the CoF. BTW I joined the forum only because of this certain hero and all your "you are just noobs" posts. Stay salty "pros".


Did you try Garrick+Cara combo?
I was noob and I learnt how to deal with Ezio after 2 days. You are on this forum, full of suggestions. Did you even try the suggestions?
If you can't go for Cara+Ezio, go Cara+Serafine or +Taurus or +Xanos. You have Taurus, at least. If you can't deal with him yet, there are 2 chances:
1) you didn't try at all;
2) in your server a lot of people have a much higher level than you ==> restart into another server because it's obvious you can't deal with level 95 Ezio while being a level 30 player!

KemosabeTBC wrote:
In mid game if you have few heroes COF will always be hard because not only you have less counters if someone dies you may not have another hero to replace them. It gets much easier later on


you're right; still possible to complete the whole CoF just using:
Riley, Cara, Garrick, Jasmine, Gale/Xanos/Serafine/Taurus (one of these)

I tried it yesterday and it still works so smooth!
I used to use Riley, Cara, Garrick, Jasmine, Serafine until Orange fusion, then I wanted to speed up a bit, so I went Gizmo, Xanos, Jasmine, Garrick/Ethera, Riley. Today I used Taurus on Garrick and Ethera...the shortest CoF ever! All I had to do was using Cara for Ezio encounters
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Tbh I never bothered with cara for Ezio encounters. I only started using her in COF recently, to deal with all the Zems ASAP.
 
Kronus
Baron
Baron
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:41 am

Zi0iP wrote:
kalpaf wrote:
Look now everyone I know you are all pro and stuff with 7-stared heroes and sh*t, but for a new player who doesn't own Ezio having to fight him in 2 stages of the CoF is enough to not ace the whole thing. Yes he can be defeated, yes he is not that good in a single fight. But he IS overpowerd in the CoF. BTW I joined the forum only because of this certain hero and all your "you are just noobs" posts. Stay salty "pros".


Did you try Garrick+Cara combo?
I was noob and I learnt how to deal with Ezio after 2 days. You are on this forum, full of suggestions. Did you even try the suggestions?
If you can't go for Cara+Ezio, go Cara+Serafine or +Taurus or +Xanos. You have Taurus, at least. If you can't deal with him yet, there are 2 chances:
1) you didn't try at all;
2) in your server a lot of people have a much higher level than you ==> restart into another server because it's obvious you can't deal with level 95 Ezio while being a level 30 player!

KemosabeTBC wrote:
In mid game if you have few heroes COF will always be hard because not only you have less counters if someone dies you may not have another hero to replace them. It gets much easier later on


you're right; still possible to complete the whole CoF just using:
Riley, Cara, Garrick, Jasmine, Gale/Xanos/Serafine/Taurus (one of these)

I tried it yesterday and it still works so smooth!
I used to use Riley, Cara, Garrick, Jasmine, Serafine until Orange fusion, then I wanted to speed up a bit, so I went Gizmo, Xanos, Jasmine, Garrick/Ethera, Riley. Today I used Taurus on Garrick and Ethera...the shortest CoF ever! All I had to do was using Cara for Ezio encounters

hf with cara when players are smart to add tanks in front. Happen with every ezio so far. They add a maxed elric in front to protect him and then you either have to pray elric dies fast enough or use cara on the tank.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: vvarg and 13 guests