• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 8
 
 
Gmanju
Baron
Baron
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:45 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:


I don't keep #1 in arena because I need to do dailies herp derp... I mess around in normal arena, it's in epic arena that I'm undefeated for many weeks now as you see me winning 15 straight matches on defense.
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Defeats trashy Zem teams by using less trashy zem teams.. how ironic. The rest screenshots are just pathetic. Your server IS bad. I've been against teams like yours and those you face.. daily. And I destroy them all. the. time.
Your server lacks strategic gameplay, you have confirmed this by yourself. You can't win against zem withiout using zem. You have shown this yourself.
 
Gmanju
Baron
Baron
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:05 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:39 pm

Zentor wrote:
Defeats trashy Zem teams by using less trashy zem teams.. how ironic. The rest screenshots are just pathetic. Your server IS bad. I've been against teams like yours and those you face.. daily. And I destroy them all. the. time.
Your server lacks strategic gameplay, you have confirmed this by yourself. You can't win against zem withiout using zem. You have shown this yourself.


BRB posting 300 screenshots. You still crying about how op zem is despite him not doing top dmg or anything ridiculous? Or are you just bad and talk trash witgout anything to back up how good you are. Remember zem teams are unstoppable, let's see your 10+ defense wins streaks scrub
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:48 pm

Gmanju wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Defeats trashy Zem teams by using less trashy zem teams.. how ironic. The rest screenshots are just pathetic. Your server IS bad. I've been against teams like yours and those you face.. daily. And I destroy them all. the. time.
Your server lacks strategic gameplay, you have confirmed this by yourself. You can't win against zem withiout using zem. You have shown this yourself.


BRB posting 300 screenshots. You still crying about how op zem is despite him not doing top dmg or anything ridiculous? Or are you just bad and talk trash witgout anything to back up how good you are. Remember zem teams are unstoppable, let's see your 10+ defense wins streaks scrub


BRB waiting for screenshots where you beat Zem without using Zem himself.
I can't wait!

/I'm switching with number one in the arena a lot, we are both using Zem. Anybody who don't use Zem are in top 20 or below. But again, let me know what to use WITHOUT using zem yourself, you dimwit.
 
Kronus
Baron
Baron
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:10 am

Gmanju wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Defeats trashy Zem teams by using less trashy zem teams.. how ironic. The rest screenshots are just pathetic. Your server IS bad. I've been against teams like yours and those you face.. daily. And I destroy them all. the. time.
Your server lacks strategic gameplay, you have confirmed this by yourself. You can't win against zem withiout using zem. You have shown this yourself.


BRB posting 300 screenshots. You still crying about how op zem is despite him not doing top dmg or anything ridiculous? Or are you just bad and talk trash witgout anything to back up how good you are. Remember zem teams are unstoppable, let's see your 10+ defense wins streaks scrub


you are wasting your time gmanju, you are trying to reason with a guy using the wrong head for reasoning skills. As for zem , he's great if synergized(tons of players on my server use lumos with him too) but I'd still want ezio nerfed into the ground (that annoying cuck is such a pest in COF)
 
Snarrow
Squire
Squire
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:40 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:37 am

I've just made my arena team

Elric
Zem
Lumos
Garrick
Firehawk

Works fine :D
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:46 am

Switch out Trumps victory with Zem taking over. All you anti-zem shitters, crying in foster position, threatening to commit suicide. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgQJhiRtZGM
Get back at me when you've actually shown me screenshots of you beating Zem teams. If you want to prove a point to me that he isn't OP, - Don't use him.

Be sure you challenge someone actually slightly competitive, if your server even has that, 'cause every setup you have and face is something my server stopped using way before lvl 90.

Let me know.
I'm waitin'.
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:48 am

@Kronus is on topic so: you know Ezio gets hard countered by Arachna and Cara? Is it pain in CoF? Charge Cara's ulti in the #1 stage and use it + Garrick's when you find Ezio. Ezio can't escape the cage if you use Garrick's ulti in the second right after you use Cara's...or just wait his first jump and cage him right after. Don't claim something being OP before knowing the right tactic to counter it. If you still feel like "it's too much effort for a single hero", then come again but enjoy free 15/15 in CoF with no effort at all.

PS: I actually wait his jump, then unleash Xanos's ulti(knock-up) + Gizmo's(he can't dodge) ==> Ezio + 2-3 more opponents die in the very first seconds. ~10' for full CoF run.


@Zentor
just give up. He claims being "unbeaten" while he gets beaten(you won 10 def in a row?! OMG OMG...I was unbeaten in Epic Arena from August until Zem got released...60 days? Now 1/3 game is won by opponent's Zem team if not facing another Zem; another game can be won by RNG or because in my server some people know tactic...at least top 15); he claims being OP while he shows none has a decent defense there; he claims he can easily beat Zem while he can't do that without Zem.
Contraddictions everywhere rofl
 
Kronus
Baron
Baron
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
@Kronus is on topic so: you know Ezio gets hard countered by Arachna and Cara? Is it pain in CoF? Charge Cara's ulti in the #1 stage and use it + Garrick's when you find Ezio. Ezio can't escape the cage if you use Garrick's ulti in the second right after you use Cara's...or just wait his first jump and cage him right after. Don't claim something being OP before knowing the right tactic to counter it. If you still feel like "it's too much effort for a single hero", then come again but enjoy free 15/15 in CoF with no effort at all.

PS: I actually wait his jump, then unleash Xanos's ulti(knock-up) + Gizmo's(he can't dodge) ==> Ezio + 2-3 more opponents die in the very first seconds. ~10' for full CoF run.


@Zentor
just give up. He claims being "unbeaten" while he gets beaten(you won 10 def in a row?! OMG OMG...I was unbeaten in Epic Arena from August until Zem got released...60 days? Now 1/3 game is won by opponent's Zem team if not facing another Zem; another game can be won by RNG or because in my server some people know tactic...at least top 15); he claims being OP while he shows none has a decent defense there; he claims he can easily beat Zem while he can't do that without Zem.
Contraddictions everywhere rofl


yes zip we get it, you are a pro at killing one ezio, but that's not the problem, it's dealing with tons of ezios in cof which tend to hit you squad quite hard once you unleash your ultimates and you have another ezio with half rage or none. Maybe if you got out of delusion you would realize one ezio is nothing to be worried as we have been saying along. All the keyboard warriors trying to bring up ezio and talking about arena are just doing it to measure their e-peen. I don't care about arena, I fluctuate between top 4 and no hero caused big trouble there(no zem neither). Does everyone use zem now? sure but that's normal, he does decent damage and he can tank quite well (especially ezio/cara ultimate). Does it make him OP? no, I bet a well built tareth would 1 hit k.o or leave zem in the dust quite fast, common sense. Unlike ezio, he does not have a broken dodge (yes,a guaranteed dodge from ultimates is broken)
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: vvarg and 12 guests