keeny72
Squire
Squire

New Message Tab Suggestion

Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:45 am

Strongly suggest Lilith add a new message tab in the game. GLOBAL and GUILD and are OK, but the PRIVATE tab gets rapidly filled with mystic ruin requests. All other communicatons in this tab are quickly over written by mystic ruin requests. Please can add another tab just for mystic ruins. It'll help remove some of the frustrations with missed communications. Thanks.

Snarrow
Squire
Squire

Re: New Message Tab Suggestion

Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:57 am

So i like i got told i'm gonna write my suggestion to the forum, and i think it fits to that topic :)

i really like that game, but i'm curious, if there isn't a way for you to optimice the chat. is just my first game who really "no one' isn't talking ingame, because there is a limit what you can use in one text
and only 10 free messages in global, where you need 4 of them just to say 1 thing you like to say.
i see you make alot of upgrades to make the game more comfortable, but probably that's something you could do to make the game communicative ingame so the people dont need to switch to the app "line". what usually everyone is doing.

my guess is you do that because some people would start to spame, so why not to make the global chat free for VIP players atleast, or unlimit the maximum text you can send in one message.
i really enjoy playing that game, but it's really the only game i played since yet where nobody was talking. in global, guild , or privat chat.

And sorry for my bad english :)

Snarrow