User avatar
GORDIN
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:29 pm

FIREHAWK NERF!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Gostaria de reclamar e saber o por que a fênix é um herói desproporcional no jogo, ou seja, um herói desbalanceado.
de fato é um herói que merece dano, porém, deve ser revisado melhor pois é fora do comum, alem de dar dano geral ela praticamente mata os 5 se ela estive no full status de acordo com level. é ridículo isso.
se o herói atacassem todos mas pelo menos tirar apenas metade da vida ainda ia + é quase impossível sobreviver a um ataque com status iguais e full ambas as partes.
por favor eu imploro que esse herói seja revisado melhor, ou pelo menos sua primeira habilidade.



I would like to complain and know why the phoenix is ​​a disproportionate hero in the game, that is, an unbalanced hero.
in fact is a hero who deserves damage, however, it should be reviewed better because it is out of the ordinary, besides giving general damage it almost kills 5 if she was in full status according to level. this is ridiculous.
the hero attack all but at least take only half of life was still going + is almost impossible to survive an attack with equal status and full both parties.
please I beg that this hero is reviewed better, or at least your first skill.
Jogar é coisa séria !!!
Competir é coisa séria !!!
A diversão é melhor quando se joga competindo seriamente...
ENQUANTO VOCÊ JOGA BRINCANDO EU BRINCO GANHANDO
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:04 pm

GORDIN wrote:
Gostaria de reclamar e saber o por que a fênix é um herói desproporcional no jogo, ou seja, um herói desbalanceado.
de fato é um herói que merece dano, porém, deve ser revisado melhor pois é fora do comum, alem de dar dano geral ela praticamente mata os 5 se ela estive no full status de acordo com level. é ridículo isso.
se o herói atacassem todos mas pelo menos tirar apenas metade da vida ainda ia + é quase impossível sobreviver a um ataque com status iguais e full ambas as partes.
por favor eu imploro que esse herói seja revisado melhor, ou pelo menos sua primeira habilidade.



I would like to complain and know why the phoenix is ​​a disproportionate hero in the game, that is, an unbalanced hero.
in fact is a hero who deserves damage, however, it should be reviewed better because it is out of the ordinary, besides giving general damage it almost kills 5 if she was in full status according to level. this is ridiculous.
the hero attack all but at least take only half of life was still going + is almost impossible to survive an attack with equal status and full both parties.
please I beg that this hero is reviewed better, or at least your first skill.


Zem does the same damage and is a tank
 
User avatar
Nightfury
Knight
Knight
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:16 pm

What about to learn how to counter him?
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:22 pm

Zem does more damage.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Zentor wrote:
Zem does more damage.

Sometimes, not always. On the other hand Zem has 5 times more survivability
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:25 pm

What's your level/fusion?

Fire Hawk is a beast before level 80 because it has no real counter. Tanya is great vs it but her powerspike is Orange Fusion.
The only way to manage a fight vs the phoenix is deploying Riley + Xanos, maybe even Gale to silence and give the other 2 the chance to kill it before their death.

On Orange or higher fusion, FH is not a problem anymore. I think it needs a nerf in the early stages


About Zem: there is another thread to discuss about him...I want him nerfed but this is not the place ;)
 
User avatar
GORDIN
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:52 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
What's your level/fusion?

Fire Hawk is a beast before level 80 because it has no real counter. Tanya is great vs it but her powerspike is Orange Fusion.
The only way to manage a fight vs the phoenix is deploying Riley + Xanos, maybe even Gale to silence and give the other 2 the chance to kill it before their death.

On Orange or higher fusion, FH is not a problem anymore. I think it needs a nerf in the early stages


About Zem: there is another thread to discuss about him...I want him nerfed but this is not the place ;)


Just watch this idea that this combination will "annihilate" the FH.
I mean then that such a combination and mandatory in the fight ... hi?
Just for the simple fact of being prime target for annihilation, for me already is discussion to nerf!
 
User avatar
Enryfantasy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:03 am

Yes. Firehawk is too strong. When he fires he hit everybody at the same time, destroying everything. Zem actually attacks one heroe at a time, giving you the opportunity to fight. Firehawk is harder, to me. Acqua is good against him but...it's a question of luck.
Enry
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:26 am

@Gordin playing any kind of MOBA/strategy game, you see that the main target is always a squishy DPS, that's exactly FH.
You always should focus on the one with lower survivability and higher damage(usually backline heroes).
I repeat: pre-80 it needs a nerf because of the lack of counterplay; post-80 it's quite easy to counter!
You didn't tell me your level/fusion

@Enryfantasy Zem is a TANK, Fire Hawk is a damage dealer. FH's squishyness may bring her to die before even using her ulti.
Anyway, usually the basic tactic in any MOBA is: go around the tank and kill the dps. Zem reverts this because you MUST focus on the tank and let the dps be, because he will deal much more damage than them!
Fire Hawk is not a game/balance -changer(even if too strong in the low levels); Zem is.
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: FIREHAWK NERF!

Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:57 am

Enryfantasy wrote:
Yes. Firehawk is too strong. When he fires he hit everybody at the same time, destroying everything. Zem actually attacks one heroe at a time, giving you the opportunity to fight. Firehawk is harder, to me. Acqua is good against him but...it's a question of luck.

Firehawk is harder than Zem, are you insane? Firehawk is easy to deal with at end game. Zem is very hard even if you try supposed counters. And no, he does not attack 1 hero at a time, the aura hits everyone near him.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: vvarg and 8 guests