TheMasters
Squire
Squire

Re: Sweep on Prophecy Pool

Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Forsaken wrote:
i haven't clicked that pound since it came out..
Personally i think its a waste of time and stamina
but adding a sweep button would give more incentive to try and beat those ridiculously OP bosses

It's not a waste of stamina at all! Even if you can only do the first difficulty you get back the stamina you spent PLUS some fragments of items!! If you still haven't used it, better start doing it now. The only thing wasting on that thing is the time you spend every day to pass the same stage again and again!! That's why a sweep button will be SO useful!!! I really hope they will add it soon!

P.S. On the highest level of difficulty you can earn up 60 stamina...or more! You spent only 12!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:23 pm

About this is there any difference earning 3* or less with the dropping? Because I think you get the same whether or not you 3* star it (For what I've seen in WFinGamer on YouTube, he does not always 3* and get the same quantity of things)
Perhaps either the Sweep or more rewards by 3* it manually. But yea, sweep will be better even then xD

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:31 pm

DeusEx wrote:
About this is there any difference earning 3* or less with the dropping? Because I think you get the same whether or not you 3* star it (For what I've seen in WFinGamer on YouTube, he does not always 3* and get the same quantity of things)
Perhaps either the Sweep or more rewards by 3* it manually. But yea, sweep will be better even then xD

There is no difference.

TheMasters
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:28 pm

DeusEx wrote:

No, there is no difference. The items might be +/- 1 or 2 each time (cause sometimes I get 5 and sometimes 6 BQBs or fragments) but it has nothing to do with the stars. Stars are only to be able to sweet when you get 3 but...there is no sweep...!