Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: (Shitty Shithole Stupid Soulhunters) a REVIEW about this game!

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:39 am

I attempted to read, you claim ethera has a freeze bug, he skill literally is suppose to freeze EVERYTHING in the dome. Stopped there.

Ethera was balls cheap at O+0.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Poseidon
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:41 am

Hi there JumpyWarden

I actually read through the entirety of your post. For one, I hate the term TLDR, and look with derision upon people who use it. Reading is good for you, and back when I played WoW, I used to create extremely long guides (longer than your post) and that's what most people come back with - TLDR. It's equivalent to saying "I'm lazy and never read a book in my life."

However, I do understand those who say it's just too hard to read. Please don't take this the wrong way, but you should really think about improving your writing. When it comes to forums like these, all you need to do is just use a few bulletpoints and/or paragraphs. Your opinion will reach a lot more people that way, cause most of the players only care about the bugs, so they'd look specifically for that. Your sentence structure could be improved, but as I said, for game forums, don't worry too much about it. Again, don't take this as an insult, it's just a suggestion that would hopefully help you "spread the word". I work as an editor and that's why I look at such things, but it's also a part of the reason as to why I read through your whole post without much difficulty - it's just what I do.

Now as far as the point you make - you're ABSOLUTELY right. For the most part...
And what I mean by that, Lilith Officials, including moderators, or any other people in a business environment would never pay attention to you if you come out swinging. Just dial down the swearing is what I'm saying. You complained about the community being horrible, we'll don't fall to their level. Be logical and conduct yourself with respect and you'll go a long way in "spreading the word".

Back to your points:
Support - That is true, support is next to worthless, unfortunately. I like to "do a little dance" with Support Teams on games like this. Blizzard, Supercell, Aeria Games to name a few. Let me tell you what I found out about Lilith Games. There is ONE person per shift of support and they use ONE account to deal with the issues. Now, I don't know if it's the same for all servers, but on mine (227 - Smoke) that account is Alex. If below your responses from Support it says "Alex (Today's Date)", then they use this SINGLE account for ALL support on ALL servers. Not very efficient.
There are no tiers of support. That one person that talks to you, THAT'S ALL. This is not Google or Apple or Sony. There is no 2nd line or 3rd line support. So if that one person doesn't know how to reply to you, there's no one else. There's no escalation.
And for the most part they wouldn't know how to reply. You know why? Because all of these people, in any company, not just Lilith, read off a SCRIPT. That's why they sound like bots, cause the SCRIPT tells them "If they ask that - you say that." Usually, with other companies, if your question is not in the SCRIPT, then you get escalation. But this doesn't exist here. So if your problem is not covered in there, there's nothing they can do. After about 4-5 messages I did manage to get a slightly Human response to an issue I had. You know what it was? - "We're sorry it's like that." Yep, hard to argue with that...
As InhaleExhale mentioned, sometimes they don't even understand your language. Well, that's because those people are Korean. They didn't want to spend the money to open a Support Centre alongside their US servers, so your queries go back to Korea, and are answered by Koreans. I have nothing against the Korean people, all I'm saying is don't be surprised that their English is not Cambridge level.
This would also explain as to why half the game is so badly translated. Have you noticed a lot things not making sense in there? Or the fact that Octo's Ultimate still shows up in Korean? Yeah...
Heroes - As we already established these people are not IceFrog, they're not Riot or Valve. I really doubt they have extensive experience in MOBA building. That's why heroes are so terribly unbalanced. Yes, there are plenty of bugs and yes, from what I understand they're not always addressed. So yeah, you're right about that.
Time Limit - I agree, it's something that is a terrible disadvantage to the player and is a mechanic that's introduced to make money. Although even that makes no sense. To lose to time limit, we're talking about a rather minor lack of "Power" in your team. And even if you lose, you lose what, 1/2 Stamina? You have to be really bad at the game if you lose so much stamina to time limit that it forces you to buy more. So no, I don't get it either. I like your idea about being rewarded a bonus for quick completion though.
Everything Else - Unfortunately, we have to remember that this is a game to make money. 90% of the mechanics are in there to make you spend money. Even though terrible, that'll never change and we'll have to learn to live with it. Think about it this way - it's not a SuperCell game (Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Hay Day), cause things there are MUCH, MUCH worse. So yeah, it could be worse...

My advice on spending money on this game or any other Freemium game - About 6 months ago, Google implemented a policy which, if you're diligent and constructive, can get you to VIP 15 without spending a single penny. It might take 2 or 3 months to reach that VIP level (basically it depends on single transaction value), but it is possible. I'm not going to elaborate, since I still enjoy the game and don't plan to give up and don't want to be punished for spreading "propaganda". But if you think about it for a bit, and read through Google's Terms and Agreements, it can be done. If you're playing this on an Apple device, my advice is - smash it with a hammer and go get an Android. Or download BlueStacks and play this on your PC.

My advice to you on how to proceed - Make a list on Word, or on paper if you're into that, of all bugs and suggestions you have. Lay them out in a nice, bullet-pointed list in the Bugs & Suggestions section and it might be seen. Who knows, might even be implemented. The people who care, will support you. I, for example, would do so.

Best of luck man.
Poseidon out.

JumpyWarden
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:10 am

Poisedon and the others complaining about a lack of paragraphs and bullet points are right. I'm going to create a new thread in the bugs and suggestions forums (even though I have one there already to prove my point to a very clear extent,) in order to prevent reading strains. The title is the same thing except with the part "V2" next to the title.
Soul hunters only fixed 4 percent of its bad stuff.

BAD STUFF IN THIS GAME REMAINING: 96 PERCENT

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:40 am

JumpyWarden wrote:
Poisedon and the others complaining about a lack of paragraphs and bullet points are right. I'm going to create a new thread in the bugs and suggestions forums (even though I have one there already to prove my point to a very clear extent,) in order to prevent reading strains. The title is the same thing except with the part "V2" next to the title.

There is no need to create a new topic only because you want to edit your original topic. Please use the EDIT function located in the top of your post, as other players answered to this one I locked the V2 that you created. Also locked the topic from the bugs section, there is no need to re-create a topic in different forum sections. Thanks.

To begin I think that if you want your voice to be heard the least you can do is to be respectful. You said in your post that the community from the game is bad and players often attack each other, use bad language and so on. Well, you didn't do much different than that in your post.

You wouldn't write such a long post with so much detailed information if you didn't care, so that's why I am taking my time to answer you. From what you reported you probably played the game for a long time, reached a high level and dedicated many hours from your time playing it. I am surprised how a game that is so bad in so many aspects according to you made you be a loyal player for so long. This is kind of contradictory isn't it?

I am sorry that you feel disappointed with our game and you can be sure that our team is always working very hard to bring improvements to the players, make the game better and so on. Like I said it's clear to me that you care about the game and enjoyed it for a long time, so I hope that I can answer some of your concerns. More than that I do agree that Soul Hunters has issues and we give an open channel to the players to discuss about it.

Regarding your complaints:

1 - Customer Service: - I do agree that customer service needs to be improved and I welcome players to report when they were unable to solve player issues or failed to understand what was reported. I think that the CS improved a lot in the past few months but there is still room for improvement and their communication skills do need to get better. I will pass your feedback to the CS manager but I hope you could be more specific about issues you had with them so I could ask them to review and I also could check the messages myself.

2 - Community: - I am sorry but I will have to disagree with this part. You are saying the Soul Hunters Community is bad only because you had a bad experience in the global chat from your server. Well, to start I can tell you that I take player harassment and bad behavior very seriously. I am not from the Customer Service and sometimes they fail to address this kind of issue properly, but I can guarantee that if you send me a private message with print-screens and player information this will be dealt with.

Regarding our community:

1 - We have a forum full of helpful players that are willing to share their game knowledge with others, write guides, and share game information.

2 - We have many LINE groups with hundreds of players where they discuss about the game with each other and I should also say that I join the discussions when it's possible and do my best to help the players when necessary. In LINE there are tons of groups full of friendly players that talk on a daily basis, discuss about the game and other things. I am online on the app on a daily basis and have talked myself with a huge amount of players on behalf of the developer, to listen to their concerns, help them, talk about the game and so on.

3 - We have Facebook groups from different languages with many players helping each other and sharing their game accomplishments. There are thousands of players in these groups.

4 - We have a reddit channel with many players sharing their game experience and willing to help each other.

5 - We have youtubers making videos for the game (in the moment in 4 languages), live streams and much more. And I can keep going on and on.

Can the community get better? Yes! But if you really care about the game, if you are really an active players in any of those channels you wouldn't write what you did. Player harassment on the global chat is bad and this should be taken care of, I totally agree, but don't say that the Soul Hunters Community that is full of friendly and awesome players is shit because of few players that are having bad behavior on the global chat from your server (that is one server from nearly 300 that we have in our game).

I welcome you to any of those channels and you can be sure the players will also, as long as you act properly.

3 - Hero Bugs - This topic hasn't been updated for a while but you can see that many bugs reported by players were fixed:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9297

And we welcome players to report other bugs from the game. But I should make clear that it's not only because a hero ability is not working like you think it should be that this will be considered as a bug. There are bugs in our game just like in any other game for mobile devices, and you are welcome to report them in a proper manner in our bug section. If our team tests it and finds what you reported is really a issue they will try to fix the problem. I will check the issues you reported by the way.

PS: I will ask Arclight to check the topic and try to update it when possible.

4 - Event Starting times - I am sorry but I don't understand your meaning. The events have very clear time stamps and we don't get that many players complaining about "thinking an event has started when it actually didn't". If you could elaborate your problem clearly maybe I could understand what is the problem here.

5 - Time Limit - Our company developed the first game of it's genre that got copied a thousand times by other developers and this mechanic has been used not only in our game but in tons of others. This is not going to change and I really don't think that this is something that affects the game experience. Actually, in more than 1 year that Soul Hunters is online we had very few players that complained about this. In our original version that was released more than 3 years ago the mechanic is also the same, so I am sorry that this is not something that is going to be considered.

Sorry if didn't answer to all the problems that you reported, your post is not the easiest one to be read. Soul Hunters has a huge team working very hard to keep the game updated (twice a month), we are always trying to bring new features and content for players and to make the game better. I do understand that there are problems with the game and I can guarantee that we do care about the feedback of every player that reports problems to us. I wouldn't answer your topic if we didn't.

Thanks!

Crazywulf
Knight
Knight

Re: (Shitty (Shithole Stupid Soulhunters V2) a REVIEW about this game!

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:51 pm

Well this was hilarious for the first thing I read in the forums, lolol.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Re: Soulhunters V2) a REVIEW about this game!

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:51 pm

Hm read everything, you have some fair points, but it seems like you are the one that triggered though, pretty hard too lol. Proof?

''All the players do is belittle your ignorance because you are new to this game, spam nasty insults to each other, and start acting like sexist and racist people. ''

-Oh you must be one of those feminists, gets triggered by everything remotely constructive.

''Approximately 70 percent of players are mean and cruel. I have met countless amounts of jerks in Soulhunters, and I have never even met ONE nice person in this retarded game''

-if 70% of the players are mean and cruel too you, it might be because you are one yourself, so people will get defensive

''When someone says “Good job” to you for an amazing win you have, they don't really mean it at ALL. They only are interested in how you won and not about you. This refutes any good people actually playing this game''

-I am sorry, can you get into people's brain and read the waves dealing with their thoughts? Didn't think so myself, so you have the right to stfu in this aspect.

''There are at least FIVE people that keep hurling insults back and forth and THEY ENJOY IT. YET nobody in the retarded team of Soulhunters attempts to stop this toxicity''

-I'll tell you a secret that will blow your mind. You can ignore people hurling insults. You click the lovely chat button to the left to get rid of it or stay in guild chat.

''There are at least FIVE people that keep hurling insults back and forth and THEY ENJOY IT. YET nobody in the retarded team of Soulhunters attempts to stop this toxicity. An island where manners are foreign will be better off than this community of absolute shit. Only like 5 percent of people are quiet and not stupid and primitive like these other bastards. This game has one of the worst communities ever. Most communities have a mixture of quiet, bad, and good people. However, this game has mostly bad people. In fact, it wouldn't be surprising to see some other guys ideas shut down by the egregious people in this community''
-So first it was 70% are assholes, then it's ''only 5 % that are decent'', pulling your statistics to 95% being assholes. Where did you get your statistics from, www.StatsFromMyAss.com ? Concerning ideas yes, bad ideas get shut down, that's the point. One of those ideas was the auction house. Worst idea in gaming which promotes multi-accounts and makes the game more pay2win then ever.

'' I don't care if you insult this big rant of mine, because one, I don't fucking care, and two, you are just proving my point by insulting me. Overall, this community is better off to leave than to harass others.''

Hm but you do care if we insult your rant, else you would not try to get defensive and pull a reverse guilt technique. Amateur move, but w/e. Overall, maybe if you did not act like a spoiled little brat that just threw a tantrum over not getting a lollipop and focused your energy on a detailed constructive thread, people MIGHT listen to you and read your post . To end , I would love to agree on some points and destroy 80% of them, but I am time limited and babysitting a troll on the forum is not my job, so cya next time.

FalconLover
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Hey Kronus YOU are the big fat no life loser that has been wasting your life trying to act stupid by saying that bullying is good a should be promoted implicitly. I bet you bullied a poor defenseless kid! So Kronus, just shut the fuck up!

FalconLover
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:33 pm

P.S. I agree with everything on this review,
except with the excessive use of profanity. I know you're mad but you have to calm down a little as Poseidon stated.

JumpyWarden
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Kronus, thanks for proving my point by insulting me! See hengli, this is what I have to go through. Kronus is better off being a failed abortion, than to be alive right now!!!!

JumpyWarden
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:45 pm

PRIORITY