InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: Zem bug

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:21 am

Last screenshot has 2 summoners and 3 front-rows are you kidding me)))) of course they died fast to Zem!!!
Look what does AoE skill - Zem targets 3 heroes, 2 hedgehogs and 2 wolfs - he does 3k damage to all F.E. = 21k damage, Slim does oneshot to 1 hero for 5 k. Then Zem does another 21k damage, Slim does triple shot for 9k and so on... Zem has 42k damage, Slim - 14k.
about full HP === Hedgehog has 5k HP f.e., Zem did 3k damage, 2k left. Serafine did 10k crit from blast to 2k lefted HP. Zem did 3k damage at final scoreboard, Serafine - 2k. Because it counts only damage that decreases current HP.
Therefore Zem decreases HP to crowds of units, that's why his overall damage is so big.
Garrick can crit for 100k - that doesnt makes him teamkiller, but Zem could do large AoE damage as fenix or Arachna does f.e.
Do you still really think Zem is bugged, even when support said he isn't???
his summons do 3k damage as others do, his AoE skill does for about 3-6-8k damage, his aura does about 3k damage))))))))

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:23 am

Post-awakening Namtar is very good but 1) I'm "fresh 90+ player", so I have to focus on heroes before awakening; 2) I prefer dps tanks because; 3) Namtar leaves his row for a short duration; 4) I have met many post-awakening while plundering ==> he can be destroyed by the most common heroes in my server(Garrick, Cara, Arachna); 5) like every "tank only"(no cc nor damage) he's useless vs AoE damage

InhaleExhale wrote:
Last screenshot has 2 summoners and 3 front-rows are you kidding me)))) of course they died fast to Zem!!!
Look what does AoE skill - Zem targets 3 heroes, 2 hedgehogs and 2 wolfs - he does 3k damage to all F.E. = 21k damage, Slim does oneshot to 1 hero for 5 k. Then Zem does another 21k damage, Slim does triple shot for 9k and so on... Zem has 42k damage, Slim - 14k.
about full HP === Hedgehog has 5k HP f.e., Zem did 3k damage, 2k left. Serafine did 10k crit from blast to 2k lefted HP. Zem did 3k damage at final scoreboard, Serafine - 2k. Because it counts only damage that decreases current HP.
Therefore Zem decreases HP to crowds of units, that's why his overall damage is so big.
Garrick can crit for 100k - that doesnt makes him teamkiller, but Zem could do large AoE damage as fenix or Arachna does f.e.
his summons do 3k damage as others do, his AoE skill does for about 3-6-8k damage, his aura does about 3k damage))))))))

Cinally someone who explained it in a way I could understand...
Thanks for the exaination!

ps: I fought with the support for months for a bug of missing prizes. I'm still waiting my Raid Coins(guild emporium). I was ranked #1 in the raid and it totally deleted my records, so I received no coins. They said there was no problem, even if I sent screenshots about the new record before completing the raid. That's why I trust more what I see than what they say...

EDIT: I ended #2 because it totally deleted my record...and it gave me rank #1820 basic coins...more than 1k coins missing! I'm still waiting to see my coins...
Last edited by Zi0iP on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:51 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Post-awakening Namtar is very good but 1) I'm "fresh 90+ player", so I have to focus on heroes before awakening; 2) I prefer dps tanks because; 3) Namtar leaves his row for a short duration; 4) I have met many post-awakening while plundering ==> he can be destroyed by the most common heroes in my server(Garrick, Cara, Arachna); 5) like every "tank only"(no cc nor damage) he's useless vs AoE damage

The fact that he leaves the row for a short period is good when you use arachna behind him. In any case, he is a very good tank and can take a LOT of beating!
Most teams in the mines are made up of random heroes that don't work well together so most tanks suck there, no matter the tank. The only thing that scares me when plundering is awakened ethera. She frequently starts the fight with her ult almost ready and destroys everyone, I frequently search again if I see her, even if they don't have any tank :D

Treek
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:14 am

that's it... good strategy beats powerful heroes... even after the first day

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:21 am

InhaleExhale wrote:

Thank you very much for explaining. :)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:16 pm

So, people started using Zem at high level on my server. I have to say I do feel he is more powerful than he should be. When someone who has never beat you before, suddenly beats you 3 times in the same day, you know something weird is going on...

He is not super powerful nor does he kill entire team by himself (well sometimes he almost does) but he is too strong for a 2 star tank. And I have to reiterate this part: 2 star tank! I fear what he might become when he is 7 stars.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:39 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
So, people started using Zem at high level on my server. I have to say I do feel he is more powerful than he should be. When someone who has never beat you before, suddenly beats you 3 times in the same day, you know something weird is going on...

He is not super powerful nor does he kill entire team by himself (well sometimes he almost does) but he is too strong for a 2 star tank. And I have to reiterate this part: 2 star tank! I fear what he might become when he is 7 stars.

''but muh zoombiez!! think about muh zombies!!'' Yeah, that doesn't change the fact that he as a 2 star tank deals more damage than your entire team of dps.
I can't see how it's only you and me who apparently realizes how unbalanced he is.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:51 am

I don't understand why this is still a thing. You claimed he he is bugged, Lilith says he's not. You cry he is stronger than he should be, Lilith tells us he works as intended.

Sure, he is not what I would have expected and he is extremely strong, but unless you find a real bug, nothing will change for now. However, this probably changes next month when all the new players don't get one of the strongest characters for free...
no more money from me

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Namorat wrote:
I don't understand why this is still a thing. You claimed he he is bugged, Lilith says he's not. You cry he is stronger than he should be, Lilith tells us he works as intended.

Sure, he is not what I would have expected and he is extremely strong, but unless you find a real bug, nothing will change for now. However, this probably changes next month when all the new players don't get one of the strongest characters for free...

If he isn't bugged, then he is overpowered. Look at the solid screenshots, - you can't deny a 2* tank shouldn't be that powerful.
Overpowered.
Needs a nerf.
It's completely relevant what we're asking for here, seeing as how overpowered Zem is. This is still a thing, and will be a thing because it's still and always will be relevant until Zem has been nerfed. Is there anything else you want explained?

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Zentor wrote:
Namorat wrote:

If he isn't bugged, then he is overpowered. Look at the solid screenshots, - you can't deny a 2* tank shouldn't be that powerful.
Overpowered.
Needs a nerf.
It's completely relevant what we're asking for here, seeing as how overpowered Zem is. This is still a thing, and will be a thing because it's still and always will be relevant until Zem has been nerfed. Is there anything else you want explained?

Did garrick got nerfed? What about Ezio's ninja skills? Arachna's dot that procs every hit? The answer to those questions will tell you if Zem will get nerfed.