KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Zem bug

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:54 am

InhaleExhale wrote:
time for myth busters!!!
Most screenshots that you provided are showing wrong data to consider Zem bugged.
First - his skills doesn't correspond much with his stats, thats why his 2 stars aren't downhill his power a lot... ZOmbies - doesnt need his stats, and his AoE damage depends on magic attack. 1 star gives 50 mattack maximum f.e.
Second - his 2 AoE skills does damage to front and mid row and SUMMONS!!! thats why his scaled damage at the end of the fight vs 4-front rows and/or 2-summonners and/or 3-mid rows is quadro bigger............. dont you see it?)))
Garrick can crit for 100k but if enemy had 5k - his scaled damage is 5k. Zem deals damage to full-HP summons and spread AoE to all full-HP enemies at one row, and its considered to scale his overall damage high.

This is true, but take the last screenshot as example. Look at the heroes in the opposing party, look at how much damage they did, look at their level. I have done enough fights to know that they dealt between 2-5 times less than they usually do. My conclusion is they died very fast... Now look at the damage dealt on Zem's party... Who do you think killed them?

And the point is not only that he is 2 stars, he is a tank!

PS: And there are no summons in there.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:59 am

If Hengli denies this as bugged, then a nerf is needed. This is the most unbalanced hero ever released.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:24 am

InhaleExhale wrote:
time for myth busters!!!
Most screenshots that you provided are showing wrong data to consider Zem bugged.
First - his skills doesn't correspond much with his stats, thats why his 2 stars aren't downhill his power a lot... ZOmbies - doesnt need his stats, and his AoE damage depends on magic attack. 1 star gives 50 mattack maximum f.e.
Second - his 2 AoE skills does damage to front and mid row and SUMMONS!!! thats why his scaled damage at the end of the fight vs 4-front rows and/or 2-summonners and/or 3-mid rows is quadro bigger............. dont you see it?)))
Garrick can crit for 100k but if enemy had 5k - his scaled damage is 5k. Zem deals damage to full-HP summons and spread AoE to all full-HP enemies at one row, and its considered to scale his overall damage high.
My guild fights for first arena places and he isn't bugged or OP from replays I've seen.

I try replying to all that I understood:
0) the screenshot I posted was: 1 about full bug(he swiping a whole team "by himself"), by being way too underpowered; the others were about sporadic damage spikes that seemed "too high" for a 2* tank;
1) I know 1* is not that "game changer" but it still swipes a team being 2* orange 1 item vs 6* orange + 1 with 2-3 items full enchanted!
2) I didn't focus on that but you can see that's not always true;
3) I didn't understand the "full-HP summons" part
4) we fight for top arena and Zem users defeated me once(and I lost once attacking) only the first day of usage. It's not my problem here. I know how to use counter teams. The issue here is that not even FH and Arachna can swipe whole teams they counter; moreover they need more than 30s to do that.
If we talk about people with not my wide heroes choice, he may be an issue because not everyone has FH, that seems the only "hard counter"(you put it in, you win vs the one you counter).

I hope my writing was good enough

Crazywulf
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:02 pm

I have yet to see any bug with Zem, and I have used him extensively since his release. I feel he works as the skills are describing them. I have not seen any single Zem take on a full team as he can easily just get plowed over w/o some back-up. He takes a bit to get started but then is harder to take down, but not impossible, or even difficult. Mine is 91, orange, enchanted and fares no better than any other solo of similar gear and level. (minus ezio of course). I have seen him do some amazing damage in PVE, but marginal at best in pvp.

Kimbro
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:23 pm

hengli wrote:
The outcome from Arena battles is always different, so just because during one battle he had a high damage against a certain hero that doesn't mean this is a bug. Sometimes...

InhaleExhale wrote:
time for myth busters!!!
First - his skills...

I totally agree with that 2 comments, I don't think that Zem is bugged about dmg (from my tests is bugged in other way, but I will write about it when I test it enough and I was sure that it's a bug), maybe you should use as tank Vincent and not Elric, Tholin, Riley, Tareth. You are most of the time fighting a full Magic Damage team...
Y así conocerán vuestras mercedes el modo en que el nombre de mi patria era respetado, temido y odiado, y cómo, para crear el infierno en el mar o en la tierra, no eran menester más que un español y el filo de una espada.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Kimbro wrote:
hengli wrote:
The outcome from Arena battles is always different, so just because during one battle he had a high damage against a certain hero that doesn't mean this is a bug. Sometimes...

InhaleExhale wrote:
time for myth busters!!!
First - his skills...

I totally agree with that 2 comments, I don't think that Zem is bugged about dmg (from my tests is bugged in other way, but I will write about it when I test it enough and I was sure that it's a bug), maybe you should use as tank Vincent and not Elric, Tholin, Riley, Tareth. You are most of the time fighting a full Magic Damage team...

You actually expect people to be reasonable and use anti-magic tanks versus magic teams? blasphemy!

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Yesterday and today he dealt half damage with the identical setup. Tried a few times and he couldn't deal that much anymore. Something is going strange. Anyway, in RoA he rox and deals much more damage than 7* O+1 4 items Garrick, but I think it's normal because of his spawn mechanics.

Anyway, I guess you know better than me that anti-magic tanks are not worth the effort, so magic teams should be countered by more damage and aggressive plays. The only use of Namtar and Vincent is filling opponents' heroes' ulti...

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:49 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
Anyway, I guess you know better than me that anti-magic tanks are not worth the effort, so magic teams should be countered by more damage and aggressive plays. The only use of Namtar and Vincent is filling opponents' heroes' ulti...

Wha? Namtar is an awesome tank... Not only for PVP, he is also a core hero in some HOL bosses.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:05 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Yesterday and today he dealt half damage with the identical setup. Tried a few times and he couldn't deal that much anymore. Something is going strange. Anyway, in RoA he rox and deals much more damage than 7* O+1 4 items Garrick, but I think it's normal because of his spawn mechanics.

Awakened Namtar is one of the very best tanks in the game.. What are you smoking? What did vespefag give you?

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:54 am

Zi0iP wrote:

We didn't do changes to the hero so that only proves what I said before about arena battles having different outcomes.