Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Zem bug

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Treek wrote:
yeah... and you have no guildmates having that setup! you betrayed yourself

now tell me your hack to look at the attacking teams upon others' fights. LoL
Guys, it is callead "reading & comprehension".
All I can say is this: if you completed the elementary school, you are doing this just to avoid anyone taking actions about this issue, trying to deflect the topic.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Kronus wrote:
If Zem gets a fix for this ''bug'' then Ezio should get a fix too for his dodge, along with arachna for her no cooldown ultimate. Have to be fair after all :D

Ezio is fine. I don't understand all the hate towards Ezio, he is easily countered although a powerful hero for niche fights.
Also what do you mean with "no cooldown ultimate" on arachna? Her ultimate most surely has cooldown, she is also far from an unbeatable hero.

Sorry meant her purple ability. It not so much as ''unbeatable'', but the fact it's so broken due to no cooldown.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Kronus wrote:
If Zem gets a fix for this ''bug'' then Ezio should get a fix too for his dodge, along with arachna for her no cooldown ultimate. Have to be fair after all :D

Ezio is fine. I don't understand all the hate towards Ezio, he is easily countered although a powerful hero for niche fights.
Also what do you mean with "no cooldown ultimate" on arachna? Her ultimate most surely has cooldown, she is also far from an unbeatable hero.

Sorry meant her purple ability. It not so much as ''unbeatable'', but the fact it's so broken due to no cooldown.

Of course it has no cooldown, it's a passive ability, it's not something that she casts.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Worst Fing gamer was up against him today. 2 star, orange +1 or 2. Did the most damage. Lost half his life. He IS broken. His damage output IS bugged. That IS why everyone uses him, - to take advantage of it. Hopefully he gets it fixed, before everyone starts using him for their unfair advantage.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm hearing reports of him being OP at all levels. A guild mate who is level 43 sent me a screenshot where Zem did more damage than both teams combined... And what the hell is going on with him dealing more damage than everyone at level 96 when everyone else is 7 star and geared to the teeth while he is 2 stars and a tank! If this is intended then I say it's pretty unbalanced...

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:39 am

I wish I knew this secret considering my Zem usually just drops dead at the start of any high level/high star battles. I can't do much with him at all.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:08 am

So maybe there is really a bug that sometimes happens and sometimes dont? I cant say since i'm not using him but, all the screenshots I've seen are very suspicious.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:23 am

Zi0iP wrote:

Is it normal that he can deal 8k hits vs Drago since the beginning?
Maybe it got fixed "by itself" because yesterday none reported bugged damage/30s team kill anymore.
Anyway, if it occurs again, shall I report it here or shall I contact Facebook support?

The outcome from Arena battles is always different, so just because during one battle he had a high damage against a certain hero that doesn't mean this is a bug. Sometimes he dies very early during battle, so it's not like this 2 star hero is wiping out full teams by himself during all the battles. And if he does that (not the case) this hero is available to all the players, for free. Players can use him as much as they want.

If we find bugs with him you can be sure we will fix it, but at the moment we didn't find bugs.

And please I ask you guys to stop attacking each other here if you don't want to get a warning. Thanks.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:53 am

hengli wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

Is it normal that he can deal 8k hits vs Drago since the beginning?
Maybe it got fixed "by itself" because yesterday none reported bugged damage/30s team kill anymore.
Anyway, if it occurs again, shall I report it here or shall I contact Facebook support?

The outcome from Arena battles is always different, so just because during one battle he had a high damage against a certain hero that doesn't mean this is a bug. Sometimes he dies very early during battle, so it's not like this 2 star hero is wiping out full teams by himself during all the battles. And if he does that (not the case) this hero is available to all the players, for free. Players can use him as much as they want.

If we find bugs with him you can be sure we will fix it, but at the moment we didn't find bugs.

And please I ask you guys to stop attacking each other here if you don't want to get a warning. Thanks.

here he almost swiped the whole team by himself;

I know there are many factors but not even FH in ulti deals that much damage to Drago, that's why it seems strange looking at a 2* orange hero vs orange+1 6*-7*.
If that's the way he was meant to be and these are not sporadic bugs, I join the others asking for balance changes then. I don't care I used resources on him...this is a game-changer much more than Arachna post-buff, Fire Hawk and Ezio! (the 3 heroes for those many are asking for nerfs)

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:20 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Hi all,
Zem is effected by a huge bug: he deals true damage(ignoring armor and magic resist) with his zombies while they keep spawning and giving him buffs.
Basically, there is an high chance that tanks are useless against him, while he usually kills the whole opponent team in less than 30s!
If he gets no bugs, he dies in 5-15 seconds dealing no damage!!

We reported this bug to FB support and they said that we had to report this here.

Please, fix it because he's killing whole 7* orange+1(3+ items full enchanted) teams being a 2* orange(1 item not echanted)!

time for myth busters!!!
Most screenshots that you provided are showing wrong data to consider Zem bugged.
First - his skills doesn't correspond much with his stats, thats why his 2 stars aren't downhill his power a lot... ZOmbies - doesnt need his stats, and his AoE damage depends on magic attack. 1 star gives 50 mattack maximum f.e.
Second - his 2 AoE skills does damage to front and mid row and SUMMONS!!! thats why his scaled damage at the end of the fight vs 4-front rows and/or 2-summonners and/or 3-mid rows is quadro bigger............. dont you see it?)))
Garrick can crit for 100k but if enemy had 5k - his scaled damage is 5k. Zem deals damage to full-HP summons and spread AoE to all full-HP enemies at one row, and its considered to scale his overall damage high.
My guild fights for first arena places and he isn't bugged or OP from replays I've seen.