Kenops
Squire
Squire

Re: Zem bug

Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:54 pm

I was fighting against an enemy Zem in the COF, and he started the fight transforming and summoning 4/5 zombies at the same time! This is normal? My Zem only spawn 2 zombies per time, and both Zems are same lvl, and I have the skills upgraded at max, WTH is happening? There's no way to stop a transformed Zem with a bunch of zombies around him from the first second, its insane!

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:26 pm

Kenops wrote:
I was fighting against an enemy Zem in the COF, and he started the fight transforming and summoning 4/5 zombies at the same time! This is normal? My Zem only spawn 2 zombies per time, and both Zems are same lvl, and I have the skills upgraded at max, WTH is happening? There's no way to stop a transformed Zem with a bunch of zombies around him from the first second, its insane!

Of course there is. In the COF you should have heroes with ultimates ready. Cara should to the trick there.

Zem is a problem in the arena not COF.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Kenops wrote:

Uhhh any aoe ultimate or skull will kill all of the zombies and any decent single target physical dmg hero will kill him right away. Cry me a river

Kenops
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:36 am

@KemosabeTBC
@Gmanju

Yeah, usually I dont have troubles against him. Most of times I have the ultis charged, the other team not, and it gives me the upper hand. But its the first time that the enemy Zem starts with the Ulti and summons so many zombies so fast. Still, I have Zem with the Ulti charged, same lvl, and mine dies in a blink, while the other survived all I could throw to him (Garrik, Gale, Dokras, Slim, FH, Riley, Ethera...). Maybe it was because the other team has Leon and Gale, and both gives physical buffs? Im not sure, but if the zombies could be buffed... that explain why they were destroying my team so fast. Finally I beat them, but fighting it twice.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:58 am

Kenops wrote:
@KemosabeTBC
@Gmanju

Yeah, usually I dont have troubles against him. Most of times I have the ultis charged, the other team not, and it gives me the upper hand. But its the first time that the enemy Zem starts with the Ulti and summons so many zombies so fast. Still, I have Zem with the Ulti charged, same lvl, and mine dies in a blink, while the other survived all I could throw to him (Garrik, Gale, Dokras, Slim, FH, Riley, Ethera...). Maybe it was because the other team has Leon and Gale, and both gives physical buffs? Im not sure, but if the zombies could be buffed... that explain why they were destroying my team so fast. Finally I beat them, but fighting it twice.

Of course they receive buffs they are summoned units. Havoc or gus would havery made that team useless especially if both used at the same time. Tareth kills zem zombies and then zem with ult. Nightshade, garick, slim are the best zem killers, killed enemy 6 star zem in 10 seconds today.

Kenops
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:21 am

@Gmanju

The thing is that Im at low lvls, so I dont have any of these heroes that you said. When I was under lvl 50, the Zems at Blue+2 fusion werent a problem. But when I hit lvl 50+ and everyone have Zem at purple fusion, it becomes an "Use him or lose", as nobody have a lot of heroes to choose and counter him properly. So, you have to find a way to beat him with very limited options. I think that his 4th skill plus his Ulti triggered at 80% energy makes him OP. Is hard to find a team in my server that doesnt use him, from the top players to the midle ranks, everybody use him. It makes the game really hard for those who started later and didnt get him at the October Login event, because at first, the only good counter to him is another Zem.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:24 am

Kenops wrote:
@Gmanju

The thing is that Im at low lvls, so I dont have any of these heroes that you said. When I was under lvl 50, the Zems at Blue+2 fusion werent a problem. But when I hit lvl 50+ and everyone have Zem at purple fusion, it becomes an "Use him or lose", as nobody have a lot of heroes to choose and counter him properly. So, you have to find a way to beat him with very limited options. I think that his 4th skill plus his Ulti triggered at 80% energy makes him OP. Is hard to find a team in my server that doesnt use him, from the top players to the midle ranks, everybody use him. It makes the game really hard for those who started later and didnt get him at the October Login event, because at first, the only good counter to him is another Zem.

At that level COF may be hard regardless of the heroes you face, because you have limited hero options, and once they die you run out of heroes very fast.
It gets much easier as you upgrade more heroes.

tacocat
Knight
Knight

Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:33 pm

New player here! :D

My server is overrun with purple Zems! Zems in arena, mine, crucible, everywhere! It's a Zem apocalypse! You are insane if you think Zem is not OP. Every Arena fight is how to kill their Zem as fast as possible. It may involve having your own Zem, it may not, but you gotta kill the other Zem fast. Ever seen 4/5 heroes dead, Zem eats 3 ults, then proceed to kill everyone?

How can anyone think he's balanced? How many other TANKS can output the amount of damage Zem does? Being counter-able is not evidence of balance, the thing is, Zem is SO MUCH BETTER than other tanks. I'm not OK with that, because I see other tanks being left in the dust. If this continues, how long til they come out with a <Insert role here> SO OP you can't be assed to use anything else? How long til everyone has the same teams?

Besides, we all know Zem is inspired by *ndy*ng from you-know-where, it's just funny seeing him output so much damage and steamrolling heroes, "lol they're all being pushed to death!" Be glad he doesn't have *ndy*ng's damage amp.

Kenops wrote:
@KemosabeTBC
@Gmanju

Let me guess, both of your Zems are purple? Zems poop out zombies from taking damage, so it's clear the opposing Zem took more damage before your Zem has taken much damage, hence he got more zombies. You need to be careful what ults you unleash against Zems, best is single target, high damage, to just kill him off as soon as possible; the worst thing you can do is get him to poop zombies then AOE so he gets healed and BUFFED. I've had my Zem survive many AOE ults (Jasmine, Firebird, Dokras, etc.) then just snowball1v5.

If you can't burst him down in the beginning, keep him interrupted constantly until some assassin (Ezio? :D) can deal with him. Ezio is decent (at purple at least) because he does all this damage without Zem being able to hit back. Then again if Zem got buffed out the wazoo from dead zombies, then Ezio just does his cool thing and falls backward.