KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Zem bug

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:15 am

hengli wrote:
I asked the QA team to check this issue and they told me that the hero is working as intended. It's a login hero available to all the players, I don't see what's the problem here, players are free to use him as much as they want...

Is the team absolutely sure about this? Given the screenshots presented here, it seems way too much for a 2* tank.
If this is working as intended then I guess there is some serious balance issue going on.

Treek
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:33 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Martinshadow wrote:
We reported this bug to FB support and they said that we had to report this here.

Please, fix it because he's killing whole 7* orange+1(3+ items full enchanted) teams being a 2* orange(1 item not echanted)!

We would like to know how you are able to tell that a character in a different guild to your own has specific enchantments and that 1 item was in fact not enchanted.
How can you work this out as it is impossible to calculate based on the screen damage/pictures of the hero - unless someone has a way of looking at other players characters ? l ?

Zi0iP wrote:
Treek wrote:
how you know my hero has 1 item not enchanted?
btw me and my guildmates were in the top 10 even without this "bug"... also a member of your guild hasi this "bug" with level 91 orange+1 and finished 11th...

maybe I'm not talking about yours? You are not the only one using it. There are plenty of people in our server exploiting the bug.

Zi0iP wrote:
The fact that I have Ezio and Zem doesn't mean I don't want their bugs getting fixed.

why you guys don't even read before posting?

so tell us.. who was the opponent? he said to you how he was enchanted?
i just want to know who is this guy that has heroes upgraded identically as me and was beating your guild in the arena

Treek
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:54 am

as i just see in the arena, in the top 20 spots there are 5 users at level 89 including me.
one has xanos with 5 stars, me and the screenshot 6 stars;
one has dokras 7 stars orange +1, me and the screenshot 6 stars orange;
the other 2 have not yet Zem.

So it's me, now how you know my stats?

edit: obviously those with zem are members of my guild and didnt told you their stats as well

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:26 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
hengli wrote:
I asked the QA team to check this issue and they told me that the hero is working as intended. It's a login hero available to all the players, I don't see what's the problem here, players are free to use him as much as they want...

Is the team absolutely sure about this? Given the screenshots presented here, it seems way too much for a 2* tank.
If this is working as intended then I guess there is some serious balance issue going on.

This is just the tip of the iceberg! If you can counter it, Zem will deal 0-50k damage in 1.30 matches.
The real problem was when he killed whole teams in 30s! We tested it with awakened Elric/Tholin + Drago...they usually survived for the whole game but suddendly, once every X games, they died "instantly", getting 8k hits since the beginning.
Luckily, yesterday it never occurred, maybe because it got auto-fixed or because we didn't do any more tests like these.

@Treek as you can see from the screenshots, there are members in my guild(including me) using it. Only a few use it in the defense because you can see we have found a perfect way to counter it. Isn't enough being 0-6 vs me in a day to proove it?

Anyway, is it so hard to read before replying? I stop wasting time with such off-topic and sterile chatting.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
Anyway, is it so hard to read before replying? I stop wasting time with such off-topic and sterile chatting.

It's ok wanting to know, but there are private messages for that...

Btw, mind telling us what is the "perfect counter"?

Treek
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
@Treek as you can see from the screenshots, there are members in my guild(including me) using it. Only a few use it in the defense because you can see we have found a perfect way to counter it. Isn't enough being 0-6 vs me in a day to proove it?

oh well... so was just a member of your guild right?
you knew zem's stats because your screenshots are battles between your guildmates?

no member of your guild has level 89 and those heroes and this proove that you're not saying the truth and you want to hide something

Treek
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:38 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

the perfect counter is to be level 91+ vs level 89- and saying that's a bug if you lose

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:18 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

Xanos is the best counter > FH > Dokras > Tholin(better than Dokras if awakened)

Use the specific heroes vs specific teams

PS: even Tareth seems pretty good but I don't have her so I can't test

Treek wrote:
you knew zem's stats because your screenshots are battles between your guildmates?

no member of your guild has level 89 and those heroes and this proove that you're not saying the truth and you want to hide something

As you can see I have sent a screenshot from one of our guild mates using Zem, to show the 30s team kill bug(orange with 1 item non-enchanted killing a whole Orange+1 team with 3 items full enchanted);
the other screenshots show that the bug may happen randomly even during other games, because Zem deals more damage than the heroes considered "op" for their damage.

If you guys need 9 explanations to see something that's clear in the first...

PS: I'm sorry if you feel like this, Treek. If you see you lose 5x(or more) each day for 2 months, why do you keep attacking me and raging?
Last edited by Zi0iP on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Martinshadow
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Really... we have now dodged the real question here...

How does a person see and then comment on the exact enchantments (3+ items full enchanted / 1+ item not enchanted) on another players character from a different guild and reference them in this post as you did ???
What way did you use to find this out - as I know of no legal way that you can see what equipment a character has when they are not in your guild and in this case not in even in the merc camp . ?
Perhaps we need to look further into that one...
[RBT] Shadow
Guild - Reddit B Team
Server -150 Anvil Drop

Treek
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:19 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:

Xanos is the best counter > FH > Dokras > Tholin(better than Dokras if awakened)

Use the specific heroes vs specific teams

PS: even Tareth seems pretty good but I don't have her so I can't test

Treek wrote:

As you can see I have sent a screenshot from one of our guild mates using Zem, to show the 30s team kill bug(orange with 1 item non-enchanted killing a whole Orange+1 team with 3 items full enchanted);
the other screenshots show that the bug may happen randomly even during other games, because Zem deals more damage than the heroes considered "op" for their damage.

If you guys need 9 explanations to see something that's clear in the first...

PS: I'm sorry if you feel like this, Treek. If you see you lose 5x(or more) each day for 2 months, why do you keep attacking me and raging?

yeah... and you have no guildmates having that setup! you betrayed yourself