Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Zem bug

Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Treek wrote:
you are so funny and i want to tank you :)
btw 30+ of your guildmates joined the game over a month before us and we still are in the top 10 even before zem! but we now know that if you win you are good and if you lose it's a bug!
now this is so OT so i leave you, good luck with your "bug" and don't attack us too much! wasting time huh? bye

if the bug doesn't occur, I see you having an hard life in ladder ;)

If an "underpowered" hero deals 150k damage in 30 seconds, almost killing an entire team ignoring their resistances, it's a bug.
That's because:
1) it happens only once every X games, while in the others it can't deal more than 50k in 1.15min
2) there is no tooltip saying that he can ignore resistances

Sarloch wrote:
Exploit -use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way.

Using Zem, a hero readily available to everyone playing, is hardly exploiting. There is no proof of this intermittent "bug" , and out of the whole community, you guys are the only ones complaining about it, and a week after the guy was even released. This slanderous public campaign against my people just boggles my mind. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your souls.

Complaining about a hero? Nah, I don't care about any "op" hero, there are always ways to counter;
Complaining about a bug? For sure, because it ruins the fun in the game. Knowing that's a bugged hero and using it ==> exploiting the bug. Instead of justifiying Zem now, to complain and ask for a fix then(when everyone comes using it), why don't you just ask for a fix?

You try to hide the bug to grant the most from this bug, when it occurs...that's exploiting!

PS: it's obvious you can use it until he won't be fixed, I'm not telling "omg omg, be fair and stop using it". I'm just asking for being "intellectually fair" and ask for a fix!

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:11 pm

If Zem gets a fix for this ''bug'' then Ezio should get a fix too for his dodge, along with arachna for her no cooldown ultimate. Have to be fair after all :D

Sarloch
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:23 am

If there's a bug, fine, fix it. We're not aware of any bug. Lilith isn't either as of yet. We're utilising an obviously strong new character. There's no exploit or cheating going on here. If the investigation proves there is no bug, and we're just better strategists, does that mean we can lodge a complaint against your members with the big mouths for harassment? I believe that is against the ToS, isn't it, Hengli?
-Sarloch,
GM of Reddit B Team
Server 150 Anvil Drop
Apply today at
https://www.reddit.com/r/shbteam

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:41 am

I asked the QA team to check this issue and they told me that the hero is working as intended. It's a login hero available to all the players, I don't see what's the problem here, players are free to use him as much as they want...

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 am

Kronus wrote:
If Zem gets a fix for this ''bug'' then Ezio should get a fix too for his dodge, along with arachna for her no cooldown ultimate. Have to be fair after all :D

Ezio needs to be fixed aswell, because the fact he can dodge even when immobilized is not how roots and stuns are intended to work!

Sarloch wrote:
If there's a bug, fine, fix it. We're not aware of any bug. Lilith isn't either as of yet. We're utilising an obviously strong new character. There's no exploit or cheating going on here. If the investigation proves there is no bug, and we're just better strategists, does that mean we can lodge a complaint against your members with the big mouths for harassment? I believe that is against the ToS, isn't it, Hengli?

Here your problem is: I'm talking about a bug and you feel like everyone is harrassing you. I know you used to be first in your server. Now the merge happened and you all are far behind. Deal with it.

Now focus on the topic and you can see I said that I'm not referring to you but to all the users(even me). The fact that I have Ezio and Zem doesn't mean I don't want their bugs getting fixed.
I can't understand why this seems so hard to understand for you...meh

ps about harrassment: I totally agree reporting everyone who's doing it. I talked to Shadow(your mate) and we contacted our guilds members to stop that. Anyone has his/her own responsability on his/her oen actions. The difference is: some of your guild members began insulting some players; these replied ==> you defend the ones insulting and threaten the harrassed ones; I yelled the harrassed ones to stop replying to the insults
I can't find logic in your whole reply here...

hengli wrote:
I asked the QA team to check this issue and they told me that the hero is working as intended. It's a login hero available to all the players, I don't see what's the problem here, players are free to use him as much as they want...

Is it normal that he can deal 8k hits vs Drago since the beginning?
Maybe it got fixed "by itself" because yesterday none reported bugged damage/30s team kill anymore.
Anyway, if it occurs again, shall I report it here or shall I contact Facebook support?

Martinshadow
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:42 am

We reported this bug to FB support and they said that we had to report this here.

Please, fix it because he's killing whole 7* orange+1(3+ items full enchanted) teams being a 2* orange(1 item not echanted)!

We would like to know how you are able to tell that a character in a different guild to your own has specific enchantments and that 1 item was in fact not enchanted.
How can you work this out as it is impossible to calculate based on the screen damage/pictures of the hero - unless someone has a way of looking at other players characters ? l ?
[RBT] Shadow
Guild - Reddit B Team
Server -150 Anvil Drop

Sarloch
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:53 am

OK, ZiOip, so you're claiming ignorance about the smear campaign some of your members are part of on reddit and in general chat, fine. But you can see how I'm putting 2 and 2 together here right? I'll talk to any of my members who have been saying anything on the harsh side (and let's be honest, they have a right to be ticked off at this point) if you can end the (proven baseless) mud slinging on your side. Deal?
-Sarloch,
GM of Reddit B Team
Server 150 Anvil Drop
Apply today at
https://www.reddit.com/r/shbteam

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 am

Martinshadow wrote:
We reported this bug to FB support and they said that we had to report this here.

Please, fix it because he's killing whole 7* orange+1(3+ items full enchanted) teams being a 2* orange(1 item not echanted)!

We would like to know how you are able to tell that a character in a different guild to your own has specific enchantments and that 1 item was in fact not enchanted.
How can you work this out as it is impossible to calculate based on the screen damage/pictures of the hero - unless someone has a way of looking at other players characters ? l ?

Zi0iP wrote:
Treek wrote:
how you know my hero has 1 item not enchanted?
btw me and my guildmates were in the top 10 even without this "bug"... also a member of your guild hasi this "bug" with level 91 orange+1 and finished 11th...

maybe I'm not talking about yours? You are not the only one using it. There are plenty of people in our server exploiting the bug.

Zi0iP wrote:
The fact that I have Ezio and Zem doesn't mean I don't want their bugs getting fixed.

why you guys don't even read before posting?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:08 am

Treek wrote:
you are so funny and i want to tank you :)
btw 30+ of your guildmates joined the game over a month before us and we still are in the top 10 even before zem! but we now know that if you win you are good and if you lose it's a bug!
now this is so OT so i leave you, good luck with your "bug" and don't attack us too much! wasting time huh? bye

I have no idea what is going on in your server but, this side talk is completely irrelevant. There is enough information that this hero is bugged. If it is bugged, it needs to be fixed, period. We could care less who is winning in your server.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:12 am

Kronus wrote:

Ezio is fine. I don't understand all the hate towards Ezio, he is easily countered although a powerful hero for niche fights.
Also what do you mean with "no cooldown ultimate" on arachna? Her ultimate most surely has cooldown, she is also far from an unbeatable hero.