Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Auction house and other buildings.

Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:34 pm

peanutjelly wrote:
your answer is about as informative as dell's customer support call center.

lets try this again

how did blizzard get the concept of an auction house to work? how could lilith implement some of their coding to prevent abuse? it sounds like players can make psudeo accounts to boost their mains. how did blizzard stop that? I am sure someone can own multiple accounts in WoW

It works because WoW is a different game. Items in WoW items are different to Soul hunters.
Auction a pet versus an awakening item.
Auction an item that becomes trash in the next patch versus an item on a hero with its stats perm'd.
You're trying very hard to challenge everyones intelligence, when in fact, you're challenging yourself and getting confused. You're like confused pokemon dealing damage to itself in confusion.

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:47 pm

that might be funnier if i knew anything about pokemon, i just know people think its a driving game and go crash crash into light poles.

so what if they "link" the item to your hero once bought. much like the fusion process the item is linked to that hero. it would cut down on reselling items and keep the market from being saturated with super cool epic blast off to the moon items. it wont stop players from creating multiple accounts to farm, but i dont believe anything would stop that, people do it now and there is no way to farm items for a different account.
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:06 pm

peanutjelly wrote:
that might be funnier if i knew anything about pokemon, i just know people think its a driving game and go crash crash into light poles.

so what if they "link" the item to your hero once bought. much like the fusion process the item is linked to that hero. it would cut down on reselling items and keep the market from being saturated with super cool epic blast off to the moon items. it wont stop players from creating multiple accounts to farm, but i dont believe anything would stop that, people do it now and there is no way to farm items for a different account.

It will imbalance Soul Hunters.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:50 pm

peanutjelly wrote:
your answer is about as informative as dell's customer support call center.

lets try this again

how did blizzard get the concept of an auction house to work? how could lilith implement some of their coding to prevent abuse? it sounds like players can make psudeo accounts to boost their mains. how did blizzard stop that? I am sure someone can own multiple accounts in WoW

Because Diablo 3 doesn't give out free top tier items.

When it gives good items, they are usually 1 per playthrough, which much be earned.

Items in this game are easy, especially with dojo. Just using campaign, you can amount 2 golds extra week.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:21 pm

maybe lilth should create a ingame store to purchase items you want for monies then, micro buy the heck out of this game lol. say for high end items, to "get a full set for fusion" for a hero would cost what....5 usd?

Draxian
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:38 pm

Im just throwing ideas out there you know more stuff to do equals more win. There has got to be like 5-6 more building they could add like maybe something like cof but you dont fight enemy teams you just fight mobs that are near your level

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:10 pm

should make a survivor stage, you get 1 team of 5 and see how many waves you can make it up to.

ThunderGirlEmi
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:07 am

Auction house is a great idea, since gold chest pulls give you crap you dont really need past level 15.
"I can't see you, but I can smell your fear!"
Tanya [Blind Executioner] 134 SpringBreeze

megachirops
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:16 am

Auction Houses and trading work in games like WoW because it's a subscription game, not F2P. I don't know of any F2P mobile game like this that has anything of that sort because it's too easy to exploit. They are all pretty generous with the paid currency at the beginning and as has already been said, people would create infinite new accounts, get the easy beginner gems and trade them to their "real" account, upsetting the in-game economy and undermining the dev's revenue source.

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:47 am

ah i think that is where the disconnect is, who said gems could be traded? if the auction house just let you trade fragments and items i dont think it would be an issue