Enryfantasy
Knight
Knight

Re: Competition seriously lacking

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:48 am

Interesting. Same problem here.
We have a guild made by 16 people, but only 3-4 are active. Other players stop playing, I guess.

Definitely the first thing to fix is the chat. It's impossible to communicate this way. And if I send a private messa to somebody, it would be nice, if the receiver gets a notification in the phone, so he can open the game and answer.
If I'd like to contact somebody that was active in last days and then disappeared...I have no way, if he doesn't open the game.
And chat typing should improved too.....anyway the notification to me is more important.
Enry

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:59 am

There is a notification... and it is annoying as hell. I always disable it

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:16 am

What a shame... My guild merged right before the server merges also and it was the best decision I can imagine
no more money from me

Enryfantasy
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:09 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
There is a notification... and it is annoying as hell. I always disable it

Really? I never saw that. It alerts me, only once in a while, when full ability point is restored (useless notification). I never saw a notification when somebody send me a private message.
Enry

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:58 pm

BeastModeOn wrote:
Well, I did get a merger and now our guild is #2. The difference between us and the number is still HUGE. (80k vs 30k GP)

I started this post because as I suspected, they are pulling away exponentially and now no one can compete with them at all in Arenas.

So again, something needs to be done. I won't continue to play a game I can't be competitive in without selling out to the top guild and joining them.

I'm the highest level in my 3rd gp guild, and constantly manage effortless top 30's+ in everything, despite having like maybe 3 guildies with me. The only thing that is different is we get maybe 1 less raid item a weak, and I have to snipe rather than have a guild of spenders carry me to 1stl
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:00 pm

BeastModeOn wrote:
They won't do it! 2 months of trying to get them to. 1 guild did the rest are satisfied with 10k GPs per 3 days. Lol!

We have stubborn guild leaders on my server too, they think they are helping, but they are hurting themselves.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.