Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Competition seriously lacking

Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:22 pm

Kronus wrote:
peanutjelly wrote:
what about reducing the guild size? maybe maxing it out to 15?

what kind of dumb idea is that lol? 15 members? HF ever finishing raids with 15 members (or even getting enough points to open them consistently)

This a good idea, but too late to implement.

2 things on your dumbness though.

Less players, slower finishes, more time to get GP.
And if it was 15 members, the health of the raid enemies would probably be balanced.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Kronus wrote:
peanutjelly wrote:
what about reducing the guild size? maybe maxing it out to 15?

what kind of dumb idea is that lol? 15 members? HF ever finishing raids with 15 members (or even getting enough points to open them consistently)

This a good idea, but too late to implement.

And if it was 15 members, the health of the raid enemies would probably be balanced.

maybe on a really cashed up maxed guild, but not every server is filled with 7 star parties. Also, do you really expect Lilith to balance based on 15 members?

peanutjelly
Knight
Knight

Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:03 pm

for new servers, it is entirely possible. i just find it amusing you whine that there is only 1 or maybe 2 competitive guilds and nothing else on servers, but when someone brings an idea to limit guild size to allow more high end players to create active strong guilds, you say its dumb.

need more cheese?
Server: 199
Name: peanutjelly

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:40 pm

peanutjelly wrote:
for new servers, it is entirely possible. i just find it amusing you whine that there is only 1 or maybe 2 competitive guilds and nothing else on servers, but when someone brings an idea to limit guild size to allow more high end players to create active strong guilds, you say its dumb.

need more cheese?

Because the top 2-3 guilds have more than 15 active users, Jelly. That suggestion is beyond stupid.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Kronus wrote:
Vesperas wrote:
Kronus wrote:

This a good idea, -->>>>>>but too late to implement.<<<<<<--

maybe on a really cashed up maxed guild, but not every server is filled with 7 star parties. Also, do you really expect Lilith to balance based on 15 members?

I had 23 7 star hunters as a non Vip way before the last merge and update, so yes, a good server would. As to you next question, read between the arrows.

As for stars, I put up a puke emoji in line chat every time a member screen shots anything but 5 7*’s. There are people with awakened Sera's/Spiders with 6 stars... It makes me sick.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:04 pm

peanutjelly wrote:

need more cheese?

I think there still should be a guildless non vip paid for server only. I'd pay 3$ a month in a heartbeat. Would require actual strategy, not just paying tons, seeing how many spenders we can stack, and copying team.

BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Update: Our guild is about dead now. Only 9 players have contributed to GP in the past 7 days. I hear we are merging servers so hopefully we get members or I find a new guild. We haven't had a raid opened in 2 days and only the Ch.7 before that. Frustration continues while my enemies grown stronger. BEAST MODE ON!!

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:02 pm

What is your name, guild, and level? I still broker merges :D

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Before the merge we had two guilds competing for the top spot and after it we have three. Competition is fun, battling for a good spot is interesting and friendly banter is enjoyment to me :)
no more money from me

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:41 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Kronus wrote:
Vesperas wrote:

This a good idea, -->>>>>>but too late to implement.<<<<<<--

I had 23 7 star hunters as a non Vip way before the last merge and update, so yes, a good server would. As to you next question, read between the arrows.

As for stars, I put up a puke emoji in line chat every time a member screen shots anything but 5 7*’s. There are people with awakened Sera's/Spiders with 6 stars... It makes me sick.

Do you want a medal for that? Not every server is 1 year+ old. In fact, not even top cashers on my server have 5 7*s so your point is moot.