Forsaken
Squire
Squire

Re: suggestions

Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:05 am

1. When one already owns an item, there is no way to see what parts are needed to create another one if it is an item that is the sum of different items. To make us able to see this would make it easier to farm in advance.

This one annoys me the most.. But id like to see all three suggestions picked up :)

ernazar
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:52 am

Hi --
If you add some kind of sorting or filters for items and heroes that would be very good. Sometimes it is very difficult to realize what happens in your bag.
Thanks

BogyGBM
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, I am new on the forum and I don't know if this is the right place to post. Excuse me if I am wrong.
If I have 5 items on a hero and I can fuse him, it is better to keep him like that and enchant him or I should fuse him ? When he's more powerful ?

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello, not directly the right place, but to answer your question: enchanting makes your heroes a lot stronger, but most people agree that you should only enchant after reaching orange, because you can fuse rather easy before that and would spend a lot of gold for basically nothing
no more money from me

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:39 pm

hengli wrote:
Not an actual quote :)

How about: we consider it. Maybe we are working on it. Perhaps just we decided against it or it can't be done for some reason. Anything?
no more money from me

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:12 am

For number one a player already helped to explain. The other ones are not possible to be done at the moment.

megachirops
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:57 am

hengli wrote:
For number one a player already helped to explain. The other ones are not possible to be done at the moment.

Yeah, I finally found the item book a while back, but it only shows items that you can already equip. Any chance of getting the level cap removed and showing all items? Or at least the items currently usable plus those for the next 2 fusings (like you can see when you click the armor icon?) I try to plan/farm ahead when possible and can't see things I can't equip yet.