Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

suggestions

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:40 pm

I have a bunch of things I would like to see implemented in order to improve the overall gaming experience:

1. When one already owns an item, there is no way to see what parts are needed to create another one if it is an item that is the sum of different items. To make us able to see this would make it easier to farm in advance.

2. It would be great if the details showed more than just damage dealt. If it showed health regained, damage dealt by use of ultimate and such. This change would make it easier to evaluate the real use of heroes.

3. It would be helpful if we could show our heroes not simply listed by overall level, but also by different parameters such as health, attack, life steal and so on.

Thanks in advance for the consideration

Namorat
no more money from me

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: suggestions

Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:28 am

While all good ideas, the 1st area, go to the item book tab at the bottom of items, and you'll see the required frags/items for crafting.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Ah, I see! A little bit more cumbersome than I would like, but definitely helpful. Greatly appreciated, thank you.
no more money from me

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:45 pm

I had this problem too, as I bought a priestly scepter @ 90, and now have 7 hunters that need them.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:52 pm

For those for you who are registered longer: is there a chance that someone official will say something about the chances of my suggestions being implemented at some time in the future?
no more money from me

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:48 am

Namorat wrote:
For those for you who are registered longer: is there a chance that someone official will say something about the chances of my suggestions being implemented at some time in the future?

I guess no )))

but the statistics I suggested aleady, this is awesome idea - you are right, we can undestand better which hero is useful and where, if we had statistic in healing, ultimate dmg and other!

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Absolutely, that would be great. Imagine we could see how much damages any hero TAKES in a fight. It could help to figure out better how much a different position within a team combo makes a difference :)
no more money from me

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Namorat wrote:
Absolutely, that would be great. Imagine we could see how much damages any hero TAKES in a fight. It could help to figure out better how much a different position within a team combo makes a difference :)

yeah sweeeet )))))
we need to collect all the suggestions and make a pool to choose the most interesting! maybe then something will move on

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Bumping this since hengli didn't tell us if he will bring any of these suggestions to the attention of people who actually do anything for the game.
no more money from me

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Namorat wrote:
I have a bunch of things I would like to see implemented in order to improve the overall gaming experience:

2. It would be great if the details showed more than just damage dealt. If it showed health regained, damage dealt by use of ultimate and such. This change would make it easier to evaluate the real use of heroes.

3. It would be helpful if we could show our heroes not simply listed by overall level, but also by different parameters such as health, attack, life steal and so on.

Thanks in advance for the consideration

Namorat

Bumping this, since it's been two months...
no more money from me