User avatar
kroki21
Knight
Knight
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:16 pm

LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:49 pm

I suggested so much ideas.. I saw other players are also doing it. But lilith hasn't accept any idea, any hero idea, anything what can help in game..

Also some players suggested testing their upadate before they mess up... Everything and we lose one day again...


They don't release any conjuring hero soulstones...



And MY SUGGESTION ;
(THEY WON'T ACCEPT IT I AM SURE )

Make more hero awakening quests... Cara tanya gizmo ember jasmine flora leah riley osiris ezio octo gus wraxius sumiko selene
alistaier hanzo kiljoy lumos cyana kaneq




Also visit my post about shop in prophecy pool;

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10241&hilit=Shop+in+prophecy+pool&start=10


(Instead EZIO they can use KONRAD, and instead AQUA they can use DRILLER!!!)




BUT THE POINT IS LILITH DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS...
 
User avatar
hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 1263
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Re: LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:25 am

We are always open to player suggestions and we have made lots of changes in the game based on feedback we received from players. We appreciate that you want to send us your suggestions, but that doesn't mean that they will be implemented in the game. Soul Hunters has more than one hundred thousand players, do you think it's realistic to change the game according to each different suggestion the players give us? I hope you can understand. :)

Thank you for supporting us and for sharing your ideas in our forum.
 
User avatar
kroki21
Knight
Knight
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Re: LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:24 am

hengli wrote:
We are always open to player suggestions and we have made lots of changes in the game based on feedback we received from players. We appreciate that you want to send us your suggestions, but that doesn't mean that they will be implemented in the game. Soul Hunters has more than one hundred thousand players, do you think it's realistic to change the game according to each different suggestion the players give us? I hope you can understand. :)

Thank you for supporting us and for sharing your ideas in our forum.



What about hero ideas? You didn't accept any idea (Like Plague doctor, sweet killer , ice queen and others)
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Most likely because it was a bad suggestion.
 
User avatar
Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Cloud 9 above K2
Contact:

Re: LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:23 am

When did they ask us for character ideas?

And they do release hunters from the stone, try waiting :D
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.
 
User avatar
Lockhart
Baron
Baron
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:41 am

Re: LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:56 am

They have a huge backlog of characters to release from the foreign versions of the game. They don't really have any need for more character suggestions. XD

They have professional testers to try out updates before they're released. They wouldn't gain much from normal people mucking about in their test versions and then spoiling everything that's coming out soon on the forum way in advance (things that may not even release). Sometimes bad things happen no matter how carefully you test a product. There's no way to stop the occasional fire from breaking out. You just need to keep an extinguisher handy.

Many characters you take for granted such as Wraxius, Serafine, Slim, Crusher, Jasmine, Arcturus, Killjoy, Baltor and Gizmo all originated from the conjuring stone and were released for free in due time. Rest assured every recent hero that's come from the conjuring stone will also be released once a certain period of time passes.

Hero awakening quests are obviously coming. This complaint is just a matter of impatience on your part. They're just releasing them a few at a time rather than just slamming them all out all at once.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579
 
User avatar
InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Kyiv

Re: LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:33 pm

many people were talking about sweep for second run in CoF and they make it real, so I think lilith are hearing our ideas. its just an example - first on my mind...
Image
 
User avatar
Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Cloud 9 above K2
Contact:

Re: LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:08 pm

InhaleExhale wrote:
many people were talking about sweep for second run in CoF and they make it real, so I think lilith are hearing our ideas. its just an example - first on my mind...


That's because a copy cat game let privileged players get ahead easier w/a CoF (Crusade) sweep.

If there is one thing I know about turbo spenders, they cry the most about useless crap, and the rest of us suffer with 5 meatballs.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.
 
User avatar
InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Kyiv

Re: LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Vesperas wrote:

That's because a copy cat game let privileged players get ahead easier w/a CoF (Crusade) sweep.

If there is one thing I know about turbo spenders, they cry the most about useless crap, and the rest of us suffer with 5 meatballs.



yes I heard about this feature from Heroes Ch.. to pity we have low updates and new features now, no new awakenings.... what we can say about community suggestions after that??
Image
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: LILITH DON'T LISTEN PLAYERS (DON'T ACCEPT OUR IDEAS! )

Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Vesperas wrote:
InhaleExhale wrote:
many people were talking about sweep for second run in CoF and they make it real, so I think lilith are hearing our ideas. its just an example - first on my mind...


That's because a copy cat game let privileged players get ahead easier w/a CoF (Crusade) sweep.

If there is one thing I know about turbo spenders, they cry the most about useless crap, and the rest of us suffer with 5 meatballs.


Speaking of crying -
Does Ethera still kick your ass?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests