divino
Baron
Baron

Arachna needs a nerf

Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Its just dumb that she alone is able to take down an entire party, the "attack me if you dare and i'll poison you badly" is broken, first venom is too potent, your life bars gets drained like there is no tomorrow, second, i can understand in fantasy and lore that arachna have poisonous skin and whoever attack her gets poisoned but that should affect only those who attack her in close combat hand to hand, so blood spills and poison can affect the attacker, why Gale is poisoned when she shoots her arrows, maybe the arrow that hit arachna and got poisoned returned magically to gale to poison her, also is useless to take magical characters as many of them have basic attacks pshiscials, so poison to you too, yeehaaa!

So
1. Reduce damage from poison
2, Make it only affect close combat characters, (tanks)

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Re: Arachna needs a nerf

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:09 am

Also Ezio's dodge is too high and he can escape from death too much.
And Cara's ultimate is a death sentence.
And Dokras' hedgehogs annoy me cuz they get in the way of my steamroll team of death.
And Jasmine is just way too OP at everything. You know she's my tank in that magic hero dojo? OP/10
My team I love should be perfectly capable of dealing with all threats. Nerf what my perfect team can't handle so I can win all the time.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Ezio's dodge breaks the game, being able to flip out of Jazz's all screen attack, cara's cage, or Ethera's time warp, while Alana, who actually teleports, can't.

Cara will be useless @ 99/100, but has it stands, SHE is OP. Why? I can steamroll a 7* team w/my 7* team, yet she'll have all the kills. A 4* being mvp vs all 7*'s? Literally the definition of being OP. As with Ezio, they have too many utilities. They phaze/steal life/have destructive specials.

Like I said, Vs all 7* teams, Cara will be the one who gets kills on me. I shouldn't have to pop in a Dorkas to counter THE WEAKEST STAT/EQUIPPED HUNTER.

Dork/Jazz are just annoying, and rarely do they 1v3 full health mages at significantly lower stars.

Spider lady is ok, she doesn't have a "win button luck nuke", phase type dodge, or leech. Ethera does.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:16 am

I forgot about Ethera in my sarcastic rant, which is kind of hilarious since she's the hero that actually walls my standard party makeup and gives me real trouble all the time. None of the above heroes or Arachna have ever been more than a minor annoyance to me.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:05 am

Lockhart wrote:
I forgot about Ethera in my sarcastic rant, which is kind of hilarious since she's the hero that actually walls my standard party makeup and gives me real trouble all the time. None of the above heroes or Arachna have ever been more than a minor annoyance to me.

Eth is disgusting. Again, I've beat turboVips @ 93 0+1, while losing to a 91s. She needs to lose the awake skill, leech on ult, or the power of it.
I either kill her in the 1st 20 seconds, or I leave her with a sliver and I usually lose.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:47 am

My favorite Ezio's are those who start out with their ultimate and have 7 stars. Thinkin' about them treasure caves.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:47 am

I've also noticed some 7 stars Ezio's in arena, get their ultimate off after very few hits.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Eth's worse, she can kill multiple so she can ult even faster again. Like Ezio, she gets energy after a dodge, and usually too much health back.

Again, I use an offense team the either turns the fight vs her to a 5v4 easy win after 15 seconds, or she absorbs multiple 10k+ attacks and I'll lose 75% of those times. In a game of counters, this is silly. Getting punished because you are too strong is silly.

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:18 am

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:38 pm

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru