assenko
Knight
Knight

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:08 pm

RobInnHood wrote:
Zentor wrote:
She's not op. Not used in arena defense nor offense.. unless you're below lvl 80.

So you dont use her right? Send me a screenshot of your unleveled not used Jasmine.

l2p. Jasmine is useless in arena, she is op for CoF. Deal with it.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:26 pm

If you think Jasmine is strong, wait until you meet Arachna. 48+ She became the nightmare of any physical team, at 75+ she is still annoying as hell.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:18 am

Dear robinhood, topic where you and others taking researches about Over powered hero , when there is none )))) i was talking about enemy jasmine, even when she ults _ she recharges my team energy, nor heal nor damage is seen or significant ... in some setups she can make top1 damage but like every hero can right? I have her , i used her in cof but now i dont use healer at all in cof and its ok.
Try to use tanya, wraxius, silencers, riley etc choose heroes with better magic defence thats all ...

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:50 am

InhaleExhale wrote:
Dear robinhood, topic where you and others taking researches about Over powered hero , when there is none )))) i was talking about enemy jasmine, even when she ults _ she recharges my team energy, nor heal nor damage is seen or significant ... in some setups she can make top1 damage but like every hero can right? I have her , i used her in cof but now i dont use healer at all in cof and its ok.
Try to use tanya, wraxius, silencers, riley etc choose heroes with better magic defence thats all ...

1. Silence Will be useless at higher levels.
2. Tayna will do nothing but charge her up and die. Almost all Jas teams have Dork on them, which makes this impossible.
3. No OP hunters? I saw a lvl91 a single awaken Ethera (as in 1v5 from the start) kill an entire equal level team that had a non awakened Ethera. Sorry bro, THAT's overpowered. Idgaf WHAT you say, I have, if not the BEST ethera counter VS her on offense, a VERY solid one. If the last burst gets absorbed (randomly) she ults, kills 1-2, then is usually at full health/half energy.

Her only weakness is magic, but even the super strong ones can do lol chip damage, and after you peg her with two strong ones, yup, your carefully crafted team was too good and charged her up.

Say all you want "Every team has a counter". My team I crafted to specifically counter her works 75%. If 1 match I get 3 stars, and the next, they 3 star me, literally due to Ethera, who I set the entire combo up, that's called OP.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:34 am

Ok guys, its a waste of time ))) but your opinion doesnt leads to new opportunity, maybe you should find any new points of view

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:40 am

Woooah I accidentally stumbled upon another post made by very unexpiernced SH player (no offense man).
Maybe you have played other similar games to SH like Heroes Charge, Magic Rush and what not. To be clear in this game there are no single hero which is too OP or is unkillable. Yes it is kinda frustrating at the begining even until like 60's you will still feel heavy pressure from magic teams or DoTs. And you will probably develop very wrong thoughts about this game.
But once you hit 80, late 80, especially 90's (when awakening kicks in) you will be very pleased that you will notice that there almost every hero usable! Maybe even every single one(not sure though xD)
And like somone before me wrote already - every single hero can be countered with another or specific group of heroes. So... Do a little research before complain man ;)
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 am

Wow, I thought this was going to be another topic bitching about Ezio. I'm actually pleasantly surprised! ...Sort of. Those lists were made some months ago (The first one wouldn't load so I'm assuming, but Rocket's was made back when I first joined the game and Jasmine was an incredible rarity) and I honestly wouldn't put much credit into a list created more than a month ago in a meta that changes so drastically so quickly.

I do have a Jasmine and I used to love the hell out of her and think she was the best hero ever in the whole entire world and use her in everything, but eventually that love faded when everyone started using Ethera (Awakened is even worse). My Jasmine would ult and do a little damage and regain a little health, but that would only enrage Ethera who would proceed to dash over and kick the crap out of my Jasmine till she fell over. It was even worse if Ethera decided to seek and destroy my Garrick instead.

Nowadays I only use Jasmine as a reliable stun to stop enemy ultimates from going off in Crucible of Fire and as another healer against Giant Havoc.

I believe this is more a case of your own opinion being skewed by the fact that you don't have a Jasmine. Either way, she's pretty good in the early-mid game (unstoppable if you get her really early in, but this could also be said of heroes like Arachna and Serafine), but around 70-80 her usefulness really starts dropping off drastically, especially in arena where you can't purposefully time her ult to interrupt the enemy.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:37 pm

BlazeR wrote:
Woooah I accidentally stumbled upon another post made by very unexpiernced SH player (no offense man).
Maybe you have played other similar games to SH like Heroes Charge, Magic Rush and what not. To be clear in this game there are no single hero which is too OP or is unkillable. Yes it is kinda frustrating at the begining even until like 60's you will still feel heavy pressure from magic teams or DoTs. And you will probably develop very wrong thoughts about this game.
But once you hit 80, late 80, especially 90's (when awakening kicks in) you will be very pleased that you will notice that there almost every hero usable! Maybe even every single one(not sure though xD)
And like somone before me wrote already - every single hero can be countered with another or specific group of heroes. So... Do a little research before complain man ;)

You are obviously on a garbage server. VS an awoken ethera, YOU CAN SET UP A PERFECT COUNTER FOR HER, and it will fail a couple times from that random absorb. That's OP.

Stop giving us "there is no OP hunters", 90%+ of the top 50 wouldn't be using Ethera/Cara/Arac/Sera and you'd see more Esabel, Boomer, Lucius, etc.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

divino
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Stop giving us "there is no OP hunters", 90%+ of the top 50 wouldn't be using Ethera/Cara/Arac/Sera and you'd see more Esabel, Boomer, Lucius, etc.

THIS, Oh! stop complain, there is not OP hunters, but the top uses all the same because... Magic!

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:04 am