RobInnHood
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 am

Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:14 am

This is a copy of the message I sent to the devs:

"I want to question the amount of power Jasmine contains. I have been playing this (type of) game for a long time and I feel like the amount of power a single hero holds should not be the deciding factor in a battle, you need a team in order to defeat your foes in pvp. Any team that faces a half way decent Jasmine gets absolutely obliterated if that team happens to not have one themselves.... and if they do have Jasmine vs Jasmine, it just depends on the first special. There are plenty of strong heroes that are not OP, but that special move is just absolutely devestating. I know for a fact if I go in to a PVP battle and the foes are anybody + Ezio and Jasmine, I will lose. Not might lose... WILL lose. She is incomparable in power to every other hero. I do not want you to lose a (paying) player on something as idiotic as an OVERpowered hero and I understand the difficulty of game balancing, but this is most definitely game breaking. I enjoy your version of this game otherwise and I would absolutely hate to leave, but balancing is the most important aspect of most pvp games and if you fail in that regard you may not only lose me, but quite a few other players who have the same feelings but are just too bothered to say anything."

Does anybody else agree? I would rather not have this be a argument of power from people who have Jasmine vs those who don't, because I am quite sure that everyone who has 12 VIP and has obtained her will have absolutely no qualms about her power, and the rest who may take ages to get her if they every do will sit there beating there heads against a wall trying to figure out a way to nullify the massive power she contains and just pour out hatred on the hero.

There is one reason this hero needs a nerf more than anything. I think any player will agree (I even checked out a few different lists online all with the same result) Jasmine is the number 1 most powerful hero in the game. I believe a game such as this needs ties for the strongest, not an overwhelming landslide.
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:19 am

I disagree. She's not very useful in arena.
 
User avatar
Arcatrina
Squire
Squire
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:47 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:21 am

If you're a low rank and come across her in the enemy team, she can be hard to deal with but later on she won't be that bad.
 
User avatar
InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Kyiv

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:51 am

wtf?? how long it will continue, people please stop posting topics like that! are you serious??? every hero has its own power. you need to find your own counter-spell against enemy heroes thats all. there is no OP heroe in this game

at 91 LvL now enemy Jasmine just recharges my team's energy thats all...easy win
Image
 
RobInnHood
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 am

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:33 pm

I disagree. She's not very useful in arena.
Joke right?

If you're a low rank and come across her in the enemy team, she can be hard to deal with but later on she won't be that bad.
Low rank or high rank, a hero should not be so overpowered that if you can not counter them. If you use a hero like Ezio or one who turns the enemy team around and takes hits off of Jasmine and her special goes off its a loss. Only hope is a team full of high rank silencers/stunners in hopes that she is negated just long enough.

wtf?? how long it will continue, people please stop posting topics like that! are you serious??? every hero has its own power. you need to find your own counter-spell against enemy heroes thats all. there is no OP heroe in this game

at 91 LvL now enemy Jasmine just recharges my team's energy thats all...easy win
topics like what exactly? a topic pointing out the universally known most powerful player in the game? based on what people say, my experience, AND a bunch of OP hero lists found online, she is the single most powerful hero in the game. oh and the fact that you have Jasmine is just swaying your decision anyway, which is exactly what I didnt want posted in this thread and based on your post its clear to see why. Its way too easy to look at this through a goggled perspective. So if you are so confident in her non-importance, I would like to challenge you and anyone else to bench her and pick another hero in her place. Because I dont think you can.

oh and one more thing @InhaleExhale, you are literally negating your own post with that last comment. (WTF there is OP hero in this game, oh and by the way with Jasmine I can recharge my teams energy for an EASY win)


I am not just some noobie who is crying OP here, I have played enough of this game to see a certain trend. Like, for example, the most common opponents in arena, and the one people are most quickly going to defend because, like every game I ever played, people hate having their favorite thing nerfed (favorite thing usually being most overpowered).
Now, I have a very solid team myself and should easily be crushing people 5-8 levels higher which normally I do. The only teams I can not beat all contain Jasmine. The moment I see her, it's a loss... unless I get extremely lucky. And the only opponents I havent faced with her on their team either do not have her yet or do not realize how much of a gem she is.

Here shes at the top
Here she is number one in this random video
I could sit there and search all day but im sure you can do that.
Last edited by RobInnHood on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:52 pm

She's not op. Not used in arena defense nor offense.. unless you're below lvl 80.
 
RobInnHood
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 am

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Zentor wrote:
She's not op. Not used in arena defense nor offense.. unless you're below lvl 80.


So you dont use her right? Send me a screenshot of your unleveled not used Jasmine.
 
User avatar
Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Cloud 9 above K2
Contact:

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Zentor wrote:
She's not op. Not used in arena defense nor offense.. unless you're below lvl 80.


And only good if your server has trouble killing in 90 seconds. At one time, my server had like 75% of teams using drago/leon/jazz/dork/???. Once it stops working, it'll kick in and people will stop as they are free wins.

Only cheaper hunter is Ethera on defense. You can use her best counters, but it's luck based.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.
 
User avatar
Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Cloud 9 above K2
Contact:

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:14 pm

RobInnHood wrote:
Zentor wrote:
She's not op. Not used in arena defense nor offense.. unless you're below lvl 80.


So you dont use her right? Send me a screenshot of your unleveled not used Jasmine.


She's vital in a Pool, and a Flora+Cancel in CoF, EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE HER. Also, just because someone leveled up Boomer, doesn't make him good.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Heroes OP

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:17 pm

RobInnHood wrote:
Zentor wrote:
She's not op. Not used in arena defense nor offense.. unless you're below lvl 80.


So you dont use her right? Send me a screenshot of your unleveled not used Jasmine.


I have her at level 80 and don't intend to spend much resources on her. She's easily countered.

Vesperas wrote:
Zentor wrote:
She's not op. Not used in arena defense nor offense.. unless you're below lvl 80.


And only good if your server has trouble killing in 90 seconds. At one time, my server had like 75% of teams using drago/leon/jazz/dork/???. Once it stops working, it'll kick in and people will stop as they are free wins.

Only cheaper hunter is Ethera on defense. You can use her best counters, but it's luck based.


Yeah, putting Jasmine in your team as of now would be handicapping yourself. At least one or two are dead once she gets her ultimate off. It won't heal much, and you'll most likely trigger an enemy ultimate. It's just 4v5 having her on the team. She's too slow.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cameronbusly, vvarg and 8 guests