divino
Baron
Baron

XANOS is bugged

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:18 pm

This OP guy cannot be trapped, i tried with Cara, Vincent, Arachna and Dokras, they all have trapping skills to counter high movement characters like eizo or tanya so you can trap them and break their noses with ease, but you cannot trap Xanos as soon as he digs (and he is always digging) he escapes the trap making them useless, is this a bug or Xanos is supposed to able to escape traps?

assenko
Knight
Knight

Re: XANOS is bugged

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:06 pm

Wrong, I catch xanos with Cara all the time when he is already underground. I literaly just did that in CoF 10 minutes ago.

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Re: XANOS is bugged

Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:14 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт