Kan Sun
Squire
Squire

Important: Suggestions regarding the new content

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:11 pm

1. Please add new gears, not necessarily the red ones, but the orange ones for fusion orange+1/+2 redeemable in Guild War Shop and CoF shop. Both shops are useless now for almost all players who have spent some time already in the game.

2. Please add back diamond chest ticket into the Ruins. Everybody knows that you actually would not pull something really good from diamind chests but, anyway, it's way better than the gold chest tickets. The gold chest ticket is an insult to the players. And it's even for just one single pull. Are you kidding me? Do we really need such a single-pull chance of the gold chest?

3. BUFF Nightshade. Her damage, even with a critical attack, is too low. The number was like 10k and a lil plus. That damage cannot really kill any backline in arena fights. It will only feed energy to enemy and in return nightblade will be killed in one shot of a random mage ultimate, like alastair, mortus, serafine, or cara. So what's the sense of a backline-targeting hero who cannot kill opposite backline heroes but only be killed and feed enegy?

Please consider seriously about above suggestions. Listening to players/customers is always important.
This is [IM] SnaKe, the guild master of Immortals, which is the best guild in server 19-20-22 and a Guild War frame owner. We're always ready to help and lead.

卡比CnKabi
Squire
Squire

Re: Important: Suggestions regarding the new content

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Agreed.

I got 150k cof coins as I'm waiting for good heroes to redeem in cof shop. But what happened is that all the good heroes are in legendary shop. Are you kidding me? Cof shop is basically worthless for players who played for a long period of time since they keep putting useful heroes elsewhere.

As for the diamond ticket from the Temple, it's just astonishing that they replaced diamond ticket with gold chest ticket. What the fork is this? Gold tickets that worth like 10k gold? Who needs that? What a retarded decision.

Nightshade. Ok I'm won't say too much about her. But from what I know so far, no one is using her at level 91. A lot of players bought her and finding her being a piece of garbage. Low crit chance, low damage, plus she is having one of the worst defense stats in game, making her useless right now. Changes? I don't know. But is she weak? Yes, she is completely worthless at orange +1.

Ps: for anyone who are still considering getting Nightshade, do yourself a favor and save yourself some gem. She doesn't worth your money at all at higher levels.

Serbitar
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:07 am

I also agree with this thread. When I realized the stealth need in the diamond chest ticket I was pretty annoyed. Not that I've gotten a decent drop from a diamond chest in months but at least there was the chance. I currently have 150mil gold, a gold chest ticket is a slap in the face.

No heroes or decent gear, even fragments, dropping from any of the sources I run daily is also very disheartening would be nice to see some of the new gear dropping from some new sources. Definetly need some immediate attention.

Alex
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:46 am

This is very true. Thanks for that post.

All you have been offering for your high level/ high spender player last months is disappointing.

Vespix/driller/Konrad are a waste of time.
Nightshade is only good for boss raid
We are always waiting for new awakenings
Rota was fun...but it's over
Summer game? What's the point?

Cof and arsenal points are accumulating for nothing.. Ok good job on that point. Thanks a lot it's a great improvement

I really wonder why I'm still playing ruins.
All the gold I've been farming is gone and I got what? 3 useless orange items.

And now an update for nothing except adding another hero in an already full shop with the lowest earn rate?! ... While there's already so many bugs and suggestions highlighted by your most active and helping players.

How do you want us to keep interest in the game?
S19 [IM]

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:09 am

Alex wrote:
This is very true. Thanks for that post.

All you have been offering for your high level/ high spender player last months is disappointing.

Vespix/driller/Konrad are a waste of time.
Nightshade is only good for boss raid
We are always waiting for new awakenings
Rota was fun...but it's over
Summer game? What's the point?

Cof and arsenal points are accumulating for nothing.. Ok good job on that point. Thanks a lot it's a great improvement

I really wonder why I'm still playing ruins.
All the gold I've been farming is gone and I got what? 3 useless orange items.

And now an update for nothing except adding another hero in an already full shop with the lowest earn rate?! ... While there's already so many bugs and suggestions highlighted by your most active and helping players.

How do you want us to keep interest in the game?

yo, your word is bold. Your words to the god's ears....
P.S. nice avatar again)