Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Improved Chat

Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:08 am

I'm tired of only being able to see 10 lines of ultra-short messages. You can't have a conversation with people without losing what is written before. There was just a convo that I missed out on, not being able to see 80% of the conversation.

1. Increase the amount of characters you can write
2. Let me scroll down and see at least 20 lines instead of 10.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Improved Chat

Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:44 pm

I just have to bump this.

I agree entirely. Another great change would be being able to contact users without the need of them posting in the global chat first... It is pretty bothersome that the only people you can contact easily are from your own guild.
no more money from me

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:18 am

Namorat, that's to prevent stalking, no?

This is why I use the Line App.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:25 am

Yeah guys just use Line app, they will not change chat in game ...
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Well, you should be able to block people who are harassing you.

An outside app is simply not the best option, because some people use Whatsapp, others line or kik or telegram or neither. Right now we have whatsapp group chat for our guild and a Facebook group. For discussions and sharing ideas those are good, but communication outside of the guild is still more difficult than necessary in my opinion.
no more money from me

Taka
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:12 pm

I agree with OP.
S 121 Justice League leader

WackAMole
Knight
Knight

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:00 pm

I totally agree. It's impossible to communicate especially as a guild master.

BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:29 am

I agree too, the chat is terrible and I am pretty sure I've paid them enough money to fix it personally. :)

ChaosLegion
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:51 am

Vesperas wrote:

There is a block option in the setting, I've never used it to see what it does, isn't that what it's for? Anyway, the chat at the moment is pretty much useless. Private chat was (mystic) ruined and global and guild are not sufficient. Having a bit more history would help a lot and being able to contact any player will have many uses and could help increase the competition and make the game more enjoyable. For example, in my server right now there is one guild in no1 spot and all the others are way behind, there is no competition. However, if I, for example, could contact the guild masters from some smaller guilds and come up with some sort of alliance things could change. But since they don't use global chat I have no means to contact them.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:08 pm

ChaosLegion wrote:
Vesperas wrote:

There is a block option in the setting, I've never used it to see what it does, isn't that what it's for? Anyway, the chat at the moment is pretty much useless. Private chat was (mystic) ruined and global and guild are not sufficient. Having a bit more history would help a lot and being able to contact any player will have many uses and could help increase the competition and make the game more enjoyable. For example, in my server right now there is one guild in no1 spot and all the others are way behind, there is no competition. However, if I, for example, could contact the guild masters from some smaller guilds and come up with some sort of alliance things could change. But since they don't use global chat I have no means to contact them.

If you have a phycho mental order where a word sets up off about your whatever, you Can't pre empt who to block if you were freely able to message everyone.

Silly, but remember, I've gotten chat banned before, so you know these soft babies exist.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.