Hobags
Knight
Knight

No Double Soulstones Event

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Although the official post says we'll see an extra day of this event to compensate for the rollback, it is completely missing. I'm not sure if this is across all servers or just mine. I didn't realize this until I'd already hit sweep 3. =(

leto
Knight
Knight

Re: No Double Soulstones Event

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:07 pm

They just added the event but it is not even working! It may work tomorrow but we will lose one day. Thank you.
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

SirKenzo
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:31 am

The server was rolled back and they added an extra day for the current events.
Let the good vibes get a lot stronger.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:03 am

Hobags wrote:
Although the official post says we'll see an extra day of this event to compensate for the rollback, it is completely missing. I'm not sure if this is across all servers or just mine. I didn't realize this until I'd already hit sweep 3. =(

The event got live a little later and it will still be open Saturday. Sorry about that.

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:55 am

hengli wrote:
Hobags wrote:

The event got live a little later and it will still be open Saturday. Sorry about that.

I think it would be kind to extend the event's end time to 6:59am so that people who spent diamonds and stamina prior to the event's activation can make up their losses at least somewhat.