Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Improve support and communication.

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Awful support - Terrible translated responses, bad understanding and at times awfully slow. Players go several days missing diamonds they did not receive.

Awful communication - The servers are currently messed. Why are there no updates? Who's in charge? Why do they want to merge but then change their mind in the very last moment? Why are there always issues with updates?

New content is also great, but is that the only priority of the game? A game doing this well could at least hire someone with the ability to talk without having to use GT.

It's so sad to watch a game like this fail so miserably at something so simple. At least bring it up.

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Re: Improve support and communication.

Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Couldnt agree more man ;)
I have noticed that even on facebook rather to deal with angry crowd by talking with them they went for a simple solution just deleted whole topic ;D
Its kinda cowardly imo.. To be honest I was hoping for better game experience..
I really hope they will find someone with at least intermediate level in english ;D (I meant guys who are so called support team)
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

leto
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:02 pm

3h can't login on iOS and still no news. They really have to enhance communication. We don't even know if they're working on it or if we will miss a day of gameplay. Thank you.
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

JPN
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:21 pm

I still can't login in either. It's now 6 hours since the upgrade. No upgrade I the App Store. Former version freezes when trying to login. Very poor planning.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:52 am

Hello guys,

I understand that our customer support needs to be improved and that the players are angry about the issues we had with the last update. Sorry to make you guys wait for so long, our team has been working hard since the update and hasn't stopped until now. We made announcements on Facebook and tried to keep the players updated, I totally understand your feedback and I will talk with the team so next time this kind of problem can be avoided.

The issues are being fixed and all the players will be compensated. Sorry again for all the trouble caused.

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:17 am

hengli wrote:
Hello guys,

I understand that our customer support needs to be improved and that the players are angry about the issues we had with the last update. Sorry to make you guys wait for so long, our team has been working hard since the update and hasn't stopped until now. We made announcements on Facebook and tried to keep the players updated, I totally understand your feedback and I will talk with the team so next time this kind of problem can be avoided.

The issues are being fixed and all the players will be compensated. Sorry again for all the trouble caused.

Thanx man for informing us ;)) Thats the only thing we actually need an information, again thanx :)
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:06 am

hengli wrote:
Hello guys,

Yeah.. Something like this is what we'd like to see in more staff than just you.