kroki21
Knight
Knight

Donating between players

Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:47 pm

MY NEW IDEA !!!!! :D

You should make that players can donate things to each other (stamina, equipment, soulstones, coins, diamonds ...)

How is it work?
If the player decides to donate some things, player mark things and how to donate, than that player gets a promo code and gives that PROMO CODE to player which he wants to donate. PROMO CODE can be used ONCE !!!

How is it looking now:
Now.jpg

How will it look with this possibility:
Donate.jpg

(Click donate and you will get promo code)

And other player put that code here:
Enter promo code.png

That's it! Hope you will pass it to your team! :) :) :)

PlayerOne87155
Squire
Squire

Re: Donating between players

Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:54 am

Nope this is how black markets are created. You can never allow players to trade a currency that may ne purchased for real money.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:40 am

Nope, This would lead to Civil wars inside the game itself when favoritism kicks in. And I'm not talking about guild wars :D

kroki21
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:45 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
Nope, This would lead to Civil wars inside the game itself when favoritism kicks in. And I'm not talking about guild wars :D

PlayerOne87155 wrote:
Nope this is how black markets are created. You can never allow players to trade a currency that may ne purchased for real money.

It will be easier to play... And better players can donate things to new players :)

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:11 pm

I am sorry but I don't think this is a good idea. This would totally unbalance the game and many players would create multiple accounts to get items and things like that. Not something I think is viable to do in our game.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:25 pm

hengli wrote:
I am sorry but I don't think this is a good idea. This would totally unbalance the game and many players would create multiple accounts to get items and things like that. Not something I think is viable to do in our game.

Right on.

Unity
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:01 am

Another problem the donation idea would present is the ability to hack through the promo code system. On a forum I constantly frequent, this one user found a way to gain access to the administrator menu by typing private links into the forum chat system. Imagine if this one user abused the promo code system in order to get inaccessible items for free. It's beyond favoritism and game imbalance - it could potentially be a security issue.

There are many ways to acquire items here in Soul Hunters (Campaign, leader rankings, Crucible run, etc.). The primary theme is you have to earn them.

However, in my experience with farming, I've actually had a difficult time in trying to get Shurikens to upgrade Gizmo, so much so at one point I requested a leave of absence from the guild, creating my own for the sole purpose of farming for Shurikens (That didn't last very long, by the way). But it did leave me wishing that Soul Hunters would feature some kind of trade market in which you could give up items you already have to acquire the item you're looking for. That post was in the old forum, and I don't see any reason to resurrect it anymore.

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:44 am

Yes getting iteams/gear pretty grindy I have almost hit late game and still strugling to obtain equipement..;(
Also Im high vip(13) player and still I cannot upgrade my core teams of 15 hereos which feels kinda unbalanced imo..
Maybe just maybe they should increase good item(purple/orange) drop rate from chests, CoF rewards(they are very very bad except gold you get, I sometimes get only one ok blue item per 15 waves which is also absurd. There should be purple and orange items as it is pretty challanging especially in late game when people start to use awaken heroes in defense.

I had a crazy idea: how about making somekind of event time to time where you can get boxes(chests whatever..) as a rewards of doing stuff which cointains purple/orange full items. For example very so often you have to do something like doing chapter stages where you have a chance of obtaining extra currencies which you can later exchange for boxes/chests. Also there would be extra rewards for first 5 places who has collected most of that currency. So basically it would force players to spends more stamina = more diamonds = more money. Everyone is happy ;)
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:06 am

BlazeR wrote:
Yes getting iteams/gear pretty grindy I have almost hit late game and still strugling to obtain equipement..;(
Also Im high vip(13) player and still I cannot upgrade my core teams of 15 hereos which feels kinda unbalanced imo..
Maybe just maybe they should increase good item(purple/orange) drop rate from chests, CoF rewards(they are very very bad except gold you get, I sometimes get only one ok blue item per 15 waves which is also absurd. There should be purple and orange items as it is pretty challanging especially in late game when people start to use awaken heroes in defense.

I had a crazy idea: how about making somekind of event time to time where you can get boxes(chests whatever..) as a rewards of doing stuff which cointains purple/orange full items. For example very so often you have to do something like doing chapter stages where you have a chance of obtaining extra currencies which you can later exchange for boxes/chests. Also there would be extra rewards for first 5 places who has collected most of that currency. So basically it would force players to spends more stamina = more diamonds = more money. Everyone is happy ;)

That's because you are stingy. If you are VIP, you can literally buy anything with diamonds. I have 8 hunters set for lv92 right, easily could spread out to 15 if I wasn't thinking ahead as a vip0.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:07 am

hengli wrote:

First think I thought of.

Also you can donate gold via a merc hire.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.