Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Garrick is broken

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:15 pm

Puckersunchers wrote:
BlazeR wrote:
Man.. Every hero in this game is unique and well balanced (well except 3 of them..)

Every pot has a lid. Every hero has a counter. I'd like to know who those 3 are.

What's ethera's 90 second reg arena counter if you're on offense? I found you can literally set up to kill just her, oh nope, your killing blow just got randomly absorbed and she kills two hunters and has full health.

I also have a 7 star maxed ethera, and I'm willing to take a nerfy.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:18 pm

Polt wrote:
3 strongest characters in pvp right now are awakened archna, awakened ethera, and cara in my option. I play 2 servers and 90% of all arena teams on both those servers use those 3 heroes.

Yup, nothing says balanced more than a life leeching 3/4 star mage who can one shot all but 4 maxed hunters lol.

I'd use cara too, but it's against my religion to use anything under 7 stars.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:21 pm

Nightfury wrote:
Personal advice, don't whine, think about how to counter every hero. Garik got low magic resist and some mages can on shot him with their ultimate.

Namtar/Shirly/Garick/Dork/Gale. Good luck countering that team with magic.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:59 am

Vesperas wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:
BlazeR wrote:
Man.. Every hero in this game is unique and well balanced (well except 3 of them..)

Every pot has a lid. Every hero has a counter. I'd like to know who those 3 are.

What's ethera's 90 second reg arena counter if you're on offense? I found you can literally set up to kill just her, oh nope, your killing blow just got randomly absorbed and she kills two hunters and has full health.

Ok, who are the next two?

BlazeR
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:34 am

Puckersunchers wrote:
Vesperas wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:

Yes Ethera is way too powerful but I meant heroes which are rarely used like Crusher, Sumiko, Boomer(there are probably more).. Why lilith just dont delete them? What is the point?
Server: Panda Smash
Guild: Silent Killers

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:11 am

BlazeR wrote:
Puckersunchers wrote:
Vesperas wrote:

Yes Ethera is way too powerful but I meant heroes which are rarely used like Crusher, Sumiko, Boomer(there are probably more).. Why lilith just dont delete them? What is the point?

I think they should get OP awakes, rather then Eth who was already strong and overused.