Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Server Merge request 138

Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Hello I am playing on Server 138 and we need a merge, event the top guild can't recruit more than 35 active members, that is affecting our GP per day and making the us not able to keep raids open, Basically that is making more players to quit every day. I saw that right now you are going to merge up to server 133 , but if we have to wait few months that will kill my guild and server. I am not sure how the selection process work, but any expedite merge for us will e extremely helpful.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Re: Server Merge request 138

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:01 pm

you think that is bad it is same as all other servers not merged that started earlier. My 2 servers 83 and 121 have never been merged and like ghost ships on them.

Koba163
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:56 am

We have the maximum of 50 players in my guild and can't keep raids open each day. Outside of winning battles, there will be times when you have to skip a whole day or two in raids. This is why the guild Worst F in Gamer is in is presently keeping a raid open by having its members attack with a single character, so they can complete their dailies each day.

As guilds gain strength and levels raise, it only gets harder.

Nightfury
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:44 pm

That is why they have to increase the GP cap and bonuses by events or reduce the raid cost.

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:58 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт