Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: [Suggestion] Mystic Ruins Rewards

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:25 am

hengli wrote:
OrangeTux wrote:
Ruins needs a lot of work. Too easy. Minimal rewards. Bugged sometimes. Etc.

I agree that it needs to be improved but minimal rewards? :P
And what kinds of bugs have you experienced on it?

I'm with gizmo guy, you literally can get 2 diamond chest tickets (500 gem+ value) or 20 soul stones.

I ran into a slight bug were a large percentage of invites weren't sent, but seriously, these devs fix things and usually compensate us.

While I agree it's easy, if they made the enemies raid15 blue jelly tier hard, it would alienate many lowbies. Ironically I'd like that idea, but from my omniscient selfless stand point, it will harm the people who actually need rewards.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:27 am

Polt wrote:
Also need to add different soul stones to the mystic ruins. I have already 7 stared this hero from the mystic ruins and just getting useless shards now. As for bugs one I get all the time is the third chest when you go to open it says the ruins where nothing but mirage and ruins disappear without ever getting the third chest happens almost every single ruins I do.

There is a happy tree guy that wants to play plants vs zombies.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:30 am

leto wrote:
It would be better to receive "Mystic Ruins Coins" instead of Kaneq SS, then put a shop like HOL one where you can spend your coins to the character you want. Or maybe use the Co-op points for that.

There was once a rip off game that gave you 50 guild coins (250 max). Does that game exist anymore? I don't know, Ed Norton said it the best, something about rule 1: Don't talk about something.

leto
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:13 am

Vesperas wrote:
leto wrote:
It would be better to receive "Mystic Ruins Coins" instead of Kaneq SS, then put a shop like HOL one where you can spend your coins to the character you want. Or maybe use the Co-op points for that.

There was once a rip off game that gave you 50 guild coins (250 max). Does that game exist anymore? I don't know, Ed Norton said it the best, something about rule 1: Don't talk about something.

Don't talk about Mickael Jackson?
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:44 pm

leto wrote:
Vesperas wrote:
leto wrote:

Don't talk about Mickael Jackson?

Do you know where my avatar came from? Hint: She's the white Alana.