Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: New shop idea!

Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:26 am

Great idea!
They could use these spots and return to the old good shop system!
Havoc from HoL to Profecy Pool;
Fire Hawk from Guild Shop;
Driller, Li Twins, Konrad...

No Ezio for the reason many already told you.

Again, great idea! I love a community filled by people with great ideas!

kroki21
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:48 pm

But they won't make any new shops (Mystic Ruin - Co-points or Prophecy pool)

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:38 pm

In the upcoming update on Thursday there will be a new shop - but it is most likely only to get another way to exchange hero soulstones beside the tree merchant. Source? Henry in our LINE chat group.

As for Ezio, he will never be free. There are restrictions due to the partnership with Ubisoft. Lilith is forced to sell him for those three models. That's also the reason why his purchase doesn't come with diamonds etc.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

ineska12
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:51 pm

There is a lot of new heroes so it's hard to upgrade them all. This is easy way how to get heroes (if you have higher difficultys) But you know they won't release
Ezio, and we have Aqua in Mystic Ruins and Havoc in Hall of Legends. There can be: Li Twins, Wespix, Sylphy, Ling Ling, Salomon, Malrath, Alice and Lars. And they will release more and more heroes which will be added in DIAMOND CHESTS where you want get anything good accept you spend lot of diamonds... Like it!!!!!!!! :)

GreyWind
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:30 pm

It should be in the Prophecy Pool since its release.
Very nice idea.

CabraDaPeste wrote:
kroki21 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what is with this game? I spent 8000 gems (...) I bought 10000 gems and (...) I bought again 5000 gems and I didn't get nothing....

Learn not to do this again. Chest drops are pure garbage. If you watch worstfingamer you can see him spend >10k diamonds to get a new hero @conjuring stone.

kroki21 wrote:
I and my 24 players in this game will stop playing it.

1 - After spending all this money?
2 - Idle threats are childish, and truthfully, nobody cares.

Well, maybe Lilith would care after losing someome who spent all this money. I mean, he/she could pay more.
Randomization of items in shops is a mistake.

kroki21
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Thanks everyone for understanding and support. I hope Lilith take care about players. If they do, they know what will put ina game. I hope this will be available in next update

kroki21
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:13 am

They said : we will sent this post to our team (i am talking about Co-pe points shop) and they didn't say will they do it.. WE miss a lot of shops because there is lot of new heroes!

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Pretty good when comes to solving problems regarding Propercy Pool. However, mind that there's incoming Raid Shop (Obtaining Raid Coins by attacking Raid which is used to purchase Equipments in any stage you prefer)

Pool Coins,eh...??? Good idea, but players who already passed highest stage will going OP because of this.
Firehawk was already into Guild Shop...
Havok... no idea...
Twins and Aqua...??? I bet things are getting messed up.

If Crusible Supply Wagon has 2 tabs (One for equipments and junks, another for Soulstones), that will solve soulstone problems...(Mind that level 100 players always getting Crusible Coins for every dailies cleared)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:54 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Pretty good when comes to solving problems regarding Propercy Pool. However, mind that there's incoming Raid Shop (Obtaining Raid Coins by attacking Raid which is used to purchase Equipments in any stage you prefer)

Pool Coins,eh...??? Good idea, but players who already passed highest stage will going OP because of this.
Firehawk was already into Guild Shop...
Havok... no idea...
Twins and Aqua...??? I bet things are getting messed up.

If Crusible Supply Wagon has 2 tabs (One for equipments and junks, another for Soulstones), that will solve soulstone problems...(Mind that level 100 players always getting Crusible Coins for every dailies cleared)

The original post has 6 months, so some of these heroes have been released.
Anyway, I hope in the Raid Shop, it may be very useful is fast and clean as guild shop.

About "Pool Coins", maybe something like CoF's, or just another tab to buy something with gold.

Zafalkar
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:03 am

Great idea! but the reality is: 2018 will come and the cof shop will have 437 characters to choose. In this time, arena shop will stay untouchable.