Brainless
Knight
Knight

Re: New shop idea!

Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:20 am

Great idea! Allthou Ezio will never be in a shop.

PS.
Vesperas wrote:
Where the F have you been, ice mage? I need you for all these tholin and dorkas guys!

I would prefer to get Death Mage first! Shes just too awesome.
AoE ult that deals dmg to all enemys for 5(?) Secs and heals her after that would make CoF so much easier.
Team name: [SL]✨Brainless
Server: 066 Urestag
Guild: Soul Legacy
Level: 100
Vip: 11

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Where is the sweep for the Prophecy Pool?

kroki21
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:09 pm

BarryAllen wrote:
Where is the sweep for the Prophecy Pool?
Brainless wrote:
Great idea! Allthou Ezio will never be in a shop.

PS.
Vesperas wrote:
Where the F have you been, ice mage? I need you for all these tholin and dorkas guys!

I would prefer to get Death Mage first! Shes just too awesome.
AoE ult that deals dmg to all enemys for 5(?) Secs and heals her after that would make CoF so much easier.
FriesBeforeGuys wrote:
Who?Me?
Vesperas wrote:
FriesBeforeGuys wrote:
When They release The Prophecy Pool i was thinking that it may need a shop, cause There is no more space to other Heroes on the shops, but you what will be cool, that some days the The Pool Get special Drop Of A Hero of the Pool Store or a Unique hero

PS:I don't Think they are going to Release Ezio in any shop cause is special purchase hero created by a Partnership with Ubisof,so no Ezio to any store
Puckersunchers wrote:
I don't think they will ever release Ezio soulstones. But I like the idea.
ineska12 wrote:
I like your idea it's cool 8-)
Sathonys wrote:
I like the idea
kroki21 wrote:
Those heroes are a primary source of income for the developers so it's unlikely. However having the resources be set up so a max lvl player can afford to buy 5 tokens a day should not be that bad. At this rate it would take 100 days to get just ezio from 6 to 7 stars.

Just giving some access to premium heroes will make a huge difference since many players will try them out eventually and may want to purchase them instead of not wanting the spend money for a shot in the dark. I know the preview of ezio gave me the incentive to buy the 3 star version.

But maybe more players will play this great game! :)
Gmanju wrote:
Those heroes are a primary source of income for the developers so it's unlikely. However having the resources be set up so a max lvl player can afford to buy 5 tokens a day should not be that bad. At this rate it would take 100 days to get just ezio from 6 to 7 stars.

Just giving some access to premium heroes will make a huge difference since many players will try them out eventually and may want to purchase them instead of not wanting the spend money for a shot in the dark. I know the preview of ezio gave me the incentive to buy the 3 star version.

Instead EZIO they can use KONRAD, and instead AQUA they can use DRILLER!!! :(

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:35 pm

great idea!

kroki21
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:48 pm

It's hard to get vespix, Li twins, Havoc... I spent 8000 diamonds to diamond chests and I get noothing (this shop could be very useful.) Please try to put in game!

Forsaken
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:46 am

This needs to be implemented today!
I have a 3 stared Ezio and i refuse the buy the rest of his stars just on principle..
i felt dumb when i realized Lilith wanted more money for 5 stars then 7..
plus all these new paid for characters are kinda freaking me out..
i like this game and would prefer it not become a pay to win kinda game.
But i think this idea could create a happy median between players and Lilith
giving players the ability to buy these characters stones
tho.. i think a lengthy amount of time should pass before they introduce new stones into the shop allowing Lilith to continue making mad money off the people that want the characters right as they are introduced.

Willfire
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Vesperas wrote:

Vesperas is noob

kroki21
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Can anyone tell me what is with this game? I don't know why but I am playing COF since they put vespix and firehawk indiamond chest...
I spent 8000 gems to get anyone from thease.; Li twins firehawk havoc driller vespix konrad and i didn't get nothing... Then next 2 weeks I bought 10000 gems and I didn't get anything angain today I bought again 5000 gems and I didn't get nothing....

I don't know what to do I spent lot of money for nothing I will play this game for next 2 updates.. If they won't put this shop or when I bought gems and don't get anyone new I and my 24 players in this game will stop playing it.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:52 am

"Water coins" :P
I think this is a great idea because we are not getting much rewards from prophecy pool and we have to complete it manually, I mean without sweep
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

CabraDaPeste
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:30 pm

kroki21 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what is with this game? I spent 8000 gems (...) I bought 10000 gems and (...) I bought again 5000 gems and I didn't get nothing....

Learn not to do this again. Chest drops are pure garbage. If you watch worstfingamer you can see him spend >10k diamonds to get a new hero @conjuring stone.

kroki21 wrote:
I and my 24 players in this game will stop playing it.

1 - After spending all this money?
2 - Idle threats are childish, and truthfully, nobody cares.

EDIT: Forgot to talk about the main post, lol. Yeah a new store will be necessary but I think we will get one for the mystic ruins points. The pool feels more like the dojo though, so I guess no store will be put there.