ferisadi
Squire
Squire

Known bugs / issues sticky topic

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Three months ago a topic with a list of bugs was created. It was created by a helpful Soul Hunter player. The topic was very useful so it was made sticky. And more and more bugs were added to this topic. But Since the first of June (more then 6 weeks ago) this topic has not been edited and since then new found bugs have not been added to the sticky topic.

Now the list with known bugs / issues is:
- Outdated (some are fixed, but still in the list).
- Incomplete (New found bugs are not added to the list).
Therefore I created a new updated list:

Raid Loot request list:

- Chapter 9 (Lyria) stage 6 (Moonbeam mountains):
Can drop a wellspring water. But the request loot list of chapter 9 has not a wellspring water included.

- Chapter 10 (Jailbreak) stage 2 (Brute force):
Can drop a golden mallet. But the request loot list of chapter 10 has not a golden mallet included.

- Chapter 10 (Jailbreak) stage 5 (Decisive strike):
Can drop a runic crystal ball. But the request loot list of chapter 10 has not a runic crystal ball included.

- Chapter 10 (Jailbreak) stage 6 (Governor’s guard):
Can drop a ancient royal sword. But the request loot list of chapter 10 has not a ancient royal sword included.

- Chapter 11 (Detonation) stage 7 (timely escape):
Can drop a Sage wand. But the request loot list of chapter 11 has not a Sage wand included.

- The request loot list of chapter 11 (Detonation) includes the sceptre of the abyss two times.

(Chapter 13 and chapter 14 have not been checked. Is nice if someone could check).
------------------------------------------

Heroes:

Gus
- Magic Pillar: After an awakened Mortus kills an enemy the pillars can be attacked

Elric
- Engraved Blade: After the blade changes color it takes Elric an exorbitant time before doing anything again.

Killjoy
- Elemental Sphere: Sometimes the spheres are casted on a friendly hero instead of him.

Cara
- Cage of Eternity: This ability has no effect on certain Raid and Hall of Legend bosses. Bug or working correctly? I understand the trapping part shouldn't work, but the ability itself should at least deliver the damage.

Wraxius
- Ultimate Morph can be interrupted by regular attacks. (Ultimates should only be interruptable by abilities with such effects)
- Ultimate Morph (2): When using this ability on Vernos. He turns into a tree not doing anything until death
- Ultimate Morph (3): When using this ability on Ethera. He jumps into the enemies not doing anything

Tholin
- Barbaric Roar can be interrupted by regular attacks. (Ultimates should only be interruptable by abilities with such effects)

Ethera
- Event Horizon doesn't affect an enemy Ethera, she still moves around freely and won't get frozen.
- Time Warp doesnt affect an enemy Ethera, the slow won't get applied.

Havoc
- Dark sacrifice: If the target hero has any kind of shield - no matter of physical or magical - the ultimate gets completely absorbed
- Dark Sacrifice (2) can be interrupted by regular attacks. (Ultimates should only be interruptable by abilities with such effects)

Lucius
- Revival of Souls: This skill buffs team magic attack, instead of team magic armor (wich is in description).

Crusher:
- "Granite Shield's" description says that it absorbs up to 'x' damage for 10 seconds. This does not work for magical damage
(Either description needs to be adjusted, Or the absorb should also work for magic attacks).

Seraphine:
- If she's awakened, then she will repeat her last skill when she dies instead of her normal death animation.
------------------------------------------------

Other:
- In the Guild log the end part of longer sentences get overlapped with the next sentence.

- If you ask for help on mystic runes. Then wait till people help u (and red dots appear).
And then don't open mystic runes till they disappear. The red dots stays visible.

- If someone asks help for mystic runes. (you don't help). And next day they have a mystic rune active. You can use the old invitation to get in mystic runes. If u try to open one of the doors now, it sais u don't have a invitation. (It would be better not to let people acces mystic runes with old invitation).

- The price of soulstones in shops is 500 (or 400 in legendary shop). If u buy 5 Soulstones of any hero it will be sold out. The price shown is still 500 (or 400 for legendary shop) Now if u leave the shop and go back into this same shop. U will notice that the price of the sold out item is 100 (or 80 for legendary shop).

- Sometimes a new mail in your inbox doesn't open (Happens almost daily). After closing mailbox and reopening the mailbox and mail it is displayed correct.

- At bounty caverns tidal temple (deadly mode), it shows exp vial (60exp) as possible drop. This stage does not drop exp vial (60 exp).
- At bounty caverns tidal temple (Heroic), it shows exp vial (60exp) as possible drop. This stage does not drop exp vial (60 exp).

- The rules of crucible of fire states that heroes above lvl 20 can enter COF. So a character needs to be lvl 21 or higher to get acces. I noticed that characters of lvl 20 can acces although they are not above lvl 20.

- If on epic arena setting def parties. And team one misses 1-4 heroes and u click confirm. U get message Party1 is short of 5 heroes.
( Should be: Party 1 is short of 1 or more heroes).
-------------------------------------------

I will check this topic twice a week for new submitted bugs in this topic (and will add them after verification).
I Hope Hengli will make this topic sticky and he will inform me when certain issued are solved (I will remove these ones).

Greets,
Ferisadi
In the afterlife the soul hunters will meet their maker.
Its in this place they will see me. Until then, be brave.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Known bugs / issues sticky topic

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:03 pm

I'm still around. Was busy with work lately and hadn't the time to answer the latest added things. And regarding your allegiations about not added bugs or resolved ones. There were no responses to the topic about anything of it... Most of what you wrote was never mentioned in my thread.

If it's okay for you I'll add missing issues to my thread!
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

TeamTorres
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:38 am

Twins are still bugged. Either hit or miss when it comes to their 2nd ultimate. Usually doesn't work. :/
Facebook FanGroup-Voice Of The Players https://www.facebook.com/groups/1666379796927532/

ferisadi
Squire
Squire

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi Arclight.

Feel free to add any missing bugs / issues from this topic to the current sticky.
I had the feeling u were not around anymore. My only goal is we have an up to date list with all bugs / issues.
It doenst matter to me who manages this list.

I alsp hope these bugs are communicated to the development team
And we receive feedback when issues / bugs are resolved (so we can keep the list up to date).

I hope you don't feel offended in any way. I only had good intentions.

Greets,
Ferisadi.

ferisadi
Squire
Squire

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:07 pm

TeamTorres wrote:
Twins are still bugged. Either hit or miss when it comes to their 2nd ultimate. Usually doesn't work. :/

Could u explain this bug in high detail:
What should the ability do? (description). What does it actually do?
Whats the bug? In what situations does the bug occur?

Try to explain the bug in a way, that even someone who doesn't know anything about Twins, understands it.

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:27 pm

''- Ultimate Morph (2): When using this ability on Vernos. He turns into a tree not doing anything until death''

Lol'd

Also, I've crashed twice in Raid Dungeon versus Tholin. Both with Ezio ult and Ethera ult.