Holydoc
Knight
Knight

No more new toons. Rework, Retool, Revamp, Overhaul

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Instead of churning out useless toon after toon, why not fix the ones we already have. Start from the ground up. Better card art, better catch phrases and moves. Rework each toons talent tree. I would rather play and pay for a game with 20 KICK AZZ toons than a game with 50 LAME toons.

Tritium
Squire
Squire

Re: No more new toons. Rework, Retool, Revamp, Overhaul

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:29 pm

This makes a lot of sense. If a business adopts the motto of "quality over quantity" when it comes to their product, it becomes pretty hard for it to fail!

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Holydoc wrote:
Instead of churning out useless toon after toon, why not fix the ones we already have. Start from the ground up. Better card art, better catch phrases and moves. Rework each toons talent tree. I would rather play and pay for a game with 20 KICK AZZ toons than a game with 50 LAME toons.

I don't think the toons are bad, they look good, they have good voices and some have really good art, the only thing I don't like is the bugs that exists and have been there for months (see my signature), but as you can see in a post here http://www.lilith.sh/, the retention rate is not one of their priorities, if they care about retention rate, they would improve the quality of the game, the bugs would be fixed, they would add more features and increase the level cap, instead of adding more and more heroes and heroes, then add Ezio and then add more heroes...

It's not that the game is not awesome, it is, but there are some bugs that could be fixed in no time, but they are not fixed for months, orange +1 and +2 should be here too since a lot of time, etc...

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:03 am

Allahu Akbar wrote:
Holydoc wrote:

I don't think the toons are bad, they look good, they have good voices and some have really good art, the only thing I don't like is the bugs that exists and have been there for months (see my signature), but as you can see in a post here http://www.lilith.sh/, the retention rate is not one of their priorities, if they care about retention rate, they would improve the quality of the game, the bugs would be fixed, they would add more features and increase the level cap, instead of adding more and more heroes and heroes, then add Ezio and then add more heroes...

It's not that the game is not awesome, it is, but there are some bugs that could be fixed in no time, but they are not fixed for months, orange +1 and +2 should be here too since a lot of time, etc...

Quantity > Quality, that's how they work atm.

You should upload more often. Bounty and Dojo on extreme, arena, epic arena, prophecy, plunder, etc. etc. I don't know why, but it's entertaining watching you do what you do.