Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: New hero suggestion: Kratos from God of War.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:37 pm

This will never happen. Ubisoft makes choppy games and are sellouts, still can't make a good games even though they rehash for decades. While GoW is a quality acclaimed game, it's why Kratos starred in easily the most popular fighting game (MK) and not free to play RPGs where fools throw in 1000$'s to pretend they are good.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:47 am

TiaanM96 wrote:
How do we get the Soul Hunters team to see this post so that they can make this hero for us ??

It's not that easy, with heroes like ezio and kratos the biggest problem is legal rights. The developers would need permission from Santa Monica studios or who ever owns the copy right to kratos before they can put anything related to kratos in the game, unless of course they don't mind getting sued.

On the other hand I'm pretty positive Santa Monica would have no problem with having a phone app game make a character out of Kratos as long as they get a small piece of the pie. On top of that it will also help promote their brand and their new upcoming game.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:12 am

TiaanM96 wrote:
How do we get the Soul Hunters team to see this post so that they can make this hero for us ??

We already saw it, thank you for the suggestion. :)

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:54 am

TiaanM96 wrote:
Hi Soul Hunters Team,

I downloaded the game for the first time last week because I saw that you have "Ezio" from Assassin's Creed as a hero. I downloaded it, bought the Ezio hero and now I am addicted to the game.
After thinking I got this idea that you must make "Kratos" the main character from "God of War" as another hero for your game. By doing this, you will also attract God of War fanatics like you did with Ezio and also the current players will buy it from the shop as with Ezio.

It's a good idea. I sincerely hope the devs will be thorough on conceptual design. Ezio resembles more to "The Flash" than the Ezio we all know from Assassin's creed (whistling, jumping around the battlefield, tornado strikes :D ).

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:13 pm

TiaanM96 wrote:

Just because hengli doesn't respond doesn't mean it isn't being read. This has likely already been seen. It's a good idea. I'm sure there is a lot of legal hoops to jump through to make it happen.

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:03 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:39 am

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:58 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт