TiaanM96
Squire
Squire

New hero suggestion: Kratos from God of War.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:13 am

Hi Soul Hunters Team,

I downloaded the game for the first time last week because I saw that you have "Ezio" from Assassin's Creed as a hero. I downloaded it, bought the Ezio hero and now I am addicted to the game.
After thinking I got this idea that you must make "Kratos" the main character from "God of War" as another hero for your game. By doing this, you will also attract God of War fanatics like you did with Ezio and also the current players will buy it from the shop as with Ezio.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: New hero suggestion: Kratos from God of War.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:39 pm

very nice idea!
10/10 will buy him!
He could be a fronline tank for, something mixing Elric and Victor, with the special ability to catch heroes in the back line and bring them in the front!

TiaanM96
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:44 pm

I know right. Its actually a great idea. Hopefully somebody sees this topic post and makes it a reality for us

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
very nice idea!
10/10 will buy him!
He could be a fronline tank for, something mixing Elric and Victor, with the special ability to catch heroes in the back line and bring them in the front!

So you want another Shirley?

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Zentor wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:
very nice idea!
10/10 will buy him!

So you want another Shirley?

Kinda, but:
Ulti = brings the most far hero in the front line and roots it for a while(maybe like Dokras's root)
White abilty = AoE Physical damage...maybe a slash in Kratos's stule
Blue Ability = AoE Physical control...maybe a strike like this that has the same effect of Riley's jump/Xanos's spikes(so an AoE stun)
Purple Ability = gains/regains health if hit by magic damage(something to counter Arachna)

leto
Knight
Knight

Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
very nice idea!
10/10 will buy him!

I like Victor, he's a very powerfull champ and his ultimate is clearly OP!

EDIT : Hum, wait, it's Soul Hunters and not League of Legends, my bad.
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:07 pm

leto wrote:
I like Victor, he's a very powerfull champ and his ultimate is clearly OP!

EDIT : Hum, wait, it's Soul Hunters and not League of Legends, my bad.

Last edited by Zi0iP on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

leto
Knight
Knight

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:35 pm

:D Anyway this hero seems to be a great idea, I would buy him too.
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:36 pm

I love Kratos one of my favorite video game characters of all the time.

This would be my suggestion for a possible skill set. Not going to lie I would want him to be op like ezio or better.

Front Line Dps

All regular attacks hit in a medium area in front of Kratos, like when he swings his blades on a chain.

Skill 1: Blades of Chas
Kratos leaps a short distance forward into the air and becomes momentarily invulnerable until he lands slamming his blades at the maximum stretched out distance. Think of the last hit on the triangle triangle triangle combo. All enemies hit will take initial physical damage and will bleed for a few seconds afterwards. Any enemies in the near proximity of Kratos when he lands will be momentarily stunned. Should be a very short cooldown ability that is used every 4 to 6 seconds so the damage should be scaled as necessary.

Skill 2: Vengeance
Nothing can stop Kratos from getting his revenge. The lower the hp of Kratos the more damage, crit chance, and life steal he has. At full hp the ability gives 0 bonuses and scales up for every 10% health missing. Additionally once Kratos hp drops bellow 25% any killing blows will generate healing orbs that will heal him for a certain amount.

Skill 3: Sword of Olympus
Kratos materializes the sword of Olympus and stabs the sword into the ground causing a great discharge of energy from its location. All enemies will be knocked back from Kratos location, take damage, and be incapacitated. The severity of the damage, knock back, and duration of incapacitating effect depends on how close the enemies are to kratos.

Ultimate: Rage of the Gods
Kratos unleashes his unyielding fury draining his energy bar in the process and becomes immune to all crowd control effects and debuffs in the game. All attacks used by kratos become unstoppable, they cannot miss, be dodged, resisted, or anything else of the sort. Additionally Skill 1 and 3 will be used much more rapidly while the ultimate is activated. Any critical hits will generate a small amount of energy while killing blows grant 10x the energy. If Kratos is killed while using the ultimate the ground will split and he will fall into the underworld, if you do not lose the fight to the enemy in a certain amount of time then Kratos will climb of out of the underworld for another chance to kill his enemies with 50% hp and 33% hp energy.

Awakening: Golden Fleece
When ever hit by an ability kratos has a 10% chance to parry the attack/ability with the golden fleece sending returning it back to the origin with 50% of its initial power. For ultimates the chance to reflect is 5%.

Probably sounds very over powered but if the numbers are adjusted properly this could be a very exciting and badass looking hero that might shift the meta. Would be a great counter to the test that have a super tanky frontline that does no dmg with glass cannons like garrick and slim in the back as he would leap past the tanks and ignore crowd control or he could reflect a big crit back at garrick probably near one shotting him. Regardless if anything remotely close to this design was made I would instantly 7 star on the spot.

Let me know what you guys think.

TiaanM96
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:22 am

How do we get the Soul Hunters team to see this post so that they can make this hero for us ??