leto
Knight
Knight

Still waiting for awakened Seraphine fix.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:13 pm

Hello,

Two updates and still no patch for Seraphine "+60 physical crit. rating". We've been reporting this to support, but we only get "we will report this issue to our team" and still no news about it. Or maybe it's intentional to give Seraphine some more physical damages, lol? :lol:

Thank you for reading me.

(PS: please correct her animations when she dies, she stands there doing nothing, like she was still alive. Sometimes doing her ultimate animation while dead...)
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Re: Still waiting for awakened Seraphine fix.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Lol why complain so many items makes no sense to alot of heroes did sera not need thwt sword on purple 3 or 4? Or was it a other full magic hero i dont know anymore vut what do they need a item with 160 phys attack for? Perfect item

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:13 am

Yeah, how do you know if it's a bug? There are a lot of items which give Phyisical Attack, Lifesteal, etc... to magic heroes, which is not all crazy because magic heroes do physical and magic damage, not the case with physical heroes because they only do physical damage.

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:37 pm

I agree that the physical Stat is strange, but we don't know if it's intentional or not. Maybe just a translation error

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Like ezio ability says health gained instead of energy.