setcamper
Squire
Squire

Playing as a Guest, worried about losing account/money paid.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:30 pm

I'm worried that my account, with time and money invested, is in jeopardy of being lost because I'm only signed in as a guest (which I find strange given that the app happily takes my money). Is it safe way to retroactively sync my account with some kind of permanent account (preferably not Facebook) at the login screen?

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Playing as a Guest, worried about losing account/money paid.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:25 am

setcamper wrote:
I'm worried that my account, with time and money invested, is in jeopardy of being lost because I'm only signed in as a guest (which I find strange given that the app happily takes my money). Is it safe way to retroactively sync my account with some kind of permanent account (preferably not Facebook) at the login screen?

Please be very careful when binding your account. You need to login FIRST to sync your account with Facebook, Game Center or Google Play. If you click on the icons before logging in you will be creating a NEW ACCOUNT.

To avoid any chance of that happening my advice is for you to enter the game using your guest account, click on your avatar, SUPPORT, and choose which login method you want to connect with the guest account.

divino
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Hello, i have a similar problem.
I have a lvl 75 team on a guest account and made the mistake of hitting the google button on the login screen instead of support-> connect account, now i have my guest account ovo 75 and my google account with a new party of lvl 1, and if i try to link my google from my guest account it say this account is already linked...
Can i get rid of the new created group of my google+ and link to my guest account or i need to create another google+ account as my main is already ruined.
Thank you.

hengli

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:17 am

divino wrote:
Hello, i have a similar problem.
I have a lvl 75 team on a guest account and made the mistake of hitting the google button on the login screen instead of support-> connect account, now i have my guest account ovo 75 and my google account with a new party of lvl 1, and if i try to link my google from my guest account it say this account is already linked...
Can i get rid of the new created group of my google+ and link to my guest account or i need to create another google+ account as my main is already ruined.
Thank you.

You can't link an account twice. You can create a Facebook account (if you don't have one) and link to your old account. But to avoid the risk of linking it to a new account follow my advice from the last post.

divino
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:37 am

Then, there is no way to unlink the account from the google+ neither link to another google+ account? Because the problem is when i log on the google+ linked account i only see the new party, not the old one, whats the issue with the link then, i though the link would merge the parties, thats, my old one and the new created, are you saying the last chance i have to save my progress is to link to a FB account?
Thank you.

setcamper
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:50 pm

hengli wrote:
setcamper wrote:

Please be very careful when binding your account. You need to login FIRST to sync your account with Facebook, Game Center or Google Play. If you click on the icons before logging in you will be creating a NEW ACCOUNT.

To avoid any chance of that happening my advice is for you to enter the game using your guest account, click on your avatar, SUPPORT, and choose which login method you want to connect with the guest account.

Excellent thank you. Just in case any else is in the same boat, make sure you are logged into your game center via the settings options on your iOs device. If you're not logged in you get some weird error and the game freezes attempting to login in a continuous loop it won't break.

hengli

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:19 am

divino wrote:
Then, there is no way to unlink the account from the google+ neither link to another google+ account? Because the problem is when i log on the google+ linked account i only see the new party, not the old one, whats the issue with the link then, i though the link would merge the parties, thats, my old one and the new created, are you saying the last chance i have to save my progress is to link to a FB account?
Thank you.

If you already linked google+ to your new account you won`t be able to do it again.

So you login into the old account and link it to a new google+ or FB account for example if you don`t want to keep playing as guest.