Alex
Knight
Knight

Re: Vip benefits

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:24 am

Thanks for your opinion but I disagree. We are a lot to be at high VIP levels and to play for a long time. We are able to test new features and heroes quickly and accurately. Therefore we have more to say. We're not the only one to have the right to talk but our opinion is interesting.

Because of us early gamers lots of improvements have been made to your heroes and gameplay.

When you already spent enough to be vip15 and get some new heroes, the game is just giving you opportunities to buy more blindly but without any extras. That's our point. see messages above.

You want to play for free? Great. We are glad you can. I started free too. But then stay out of the business you don't understand please.
S19 [IM]

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Sivvinissimoen wrote:
I don't exactly know your definition on complaining, but mine are like this: When a big number of players on forums complain of the same thing again and again. On the old forum there would always be one post where some random guy wrote about how the devs need to improve these rewards. It's a good thing that they implement things that keep you spending, but not in the way it is today. VIP's get too big of an advantage. As a suggestion, You could rather have extra content that were available to buy.

Not just being able to get these huge advantage over non-VIP's. The majority of players in this game are players that don't use money or just a little bit. It's these kind of that should have the most to say, not big time spenders.

What do you think about these benefits?

for VIP 10+ (or 13+):
1) possibility to buy 2x each monthly card;
2) 50 more diamonds from the calendar since the first days;

VIP 15 only:
1) VIP Events/giveaway, maybe something like 2x drop;
2) bonuses on Soul Stones events(ex: from 80ss for 20$ and 100ss for 70$ to 120ss for 20$ and 150ss for 70$);
3) 2x diamonds from monthly cards(so they could get up to 4x daily diamonds compared to low VIP);
4) 10 extra diamond chest tickets from the monthly card(so 20 instant + 1 per day);
5) CoF sweep for the 2nd run;
6) free exclusive hero...not something OP, just something good for collection, maybe with an unique move set;
7) 2x diamonds from the calendar (+50 for the bonus 13+).

Anyway, everywhere you get benefits for spending more; here you get real benefits until VIP 12.
After that, you get nothing and you need 2x the money spent for the previuous level(20k for VIP 12; 40k for VIP 13; 80k for VIP 14; 150k for VIP 15).
Why should people until VIP 12 get the same benefits of VIP 15?
I'm actually VIP 13, planning to spend no more money(until I get 2x missing prizes problems solved) and I see no reason why I should have the same benefits of VIP 15, that actually have spend ~ 3x my money.

If you do not see that there is something unfair, I guess your will is to try "blocking" supporters because you can't spend money.
The game is this and the end game is the same for everyone; the difference is "how fast you get to it".
You are actually acting as a Free Rider (read it, it's interesting); why do you try to disincetivize who permits you to play for free? I see a non-sense.

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Sivvinissimoen, again you say complaining. As stated, these are suggestions to get the attention of the devs. With the level cap being here for several months now, minus some stars, free players are likely caught up. The disadvantage is not big at all. But guess what, if I want to spend 10,000 to gain an advantage, then so be it. In the end, this is a business, same as anywhere else, the goal is to earn money. Yes, your opinion matters, but if someone was paying me 10 dollars a month vs 1000 a month, I'd likely listen to the high spender.

Zi0ip has offered some suggestions that don't provide a huge advantage and those are great. But honestly, I'd prefer the advantage. And if you are a free player, then you should support our suggestions or offer some yourself as we are the only reason you can play for free! Again, you're welcome.

To everyone that has posted and actually contributed to this post, thank you. Your feedback is appreciated. I look forward to continuing this topic.

Sivvinissimoen
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:18 pm

First of all, your suggestions. In my opinion the extra diamonds from the calendar, being able to buy more monthly cards and the CoF sweep is all fair and square. Secondly, it don't really make sense to me that if you have bought before, you can now get it for cheaper. It should rather be buy more and get it cheaper, like it is today, (the ratios can be discussed). The same with the diamond chest tickets. The VIP events and hero should rather be something that can be bought separately, like Ezio. You could buy a "ticket" to an exclusive event and in this way promote more buying.

And also it is kinda stupid to compare me to a free rider. I spent a little bit, VIP 4, and it is a real life term, not something applicable to a game like this. It is used on people that cheat the system and don't pay for what they recive, this game is ultimately free.

And Mr. Alex, I myself an old player, been playing it since it came out. I have tested new heroes, given feedback and would like to say that I've helped with improving the game. I don't really see your point either, just because I dont spenstig the same amount of money as you, I don't understand the game? Or the business?

Overall, is this the discussion over two different business models, the long term and the short term relationship. When it's about long term, its about building a relationship between the provider and the consumer. Which is somewhat how the VIP system is built up. I'm more a fan of the short term though. Here it's only about saving time and impulsive buys. Games like Clash of Clans, CSGO and LOL are great examples of this. They offer NO advantages for long-time buyers, but attract tons on tons of new players. They are ultimately free, but offer the option to buy additional content.
This business model is in my opinion a lot better.

And sorry for typos, I hate writing on my phone -____-

*Edit:
I have no idea why you are trying to insult me tux, but have it your way and not strict to the forum rules. The reason why this game lives on is not because of old players that continue to spend, but that new players can come and spend varying amounts (and not at all).
You could compare it to an election, the supporters who give money might have more to say if their candidate wins, in this case you high VIP's. But without the support of the majority, your candidate would never win, therefore it's the majority, the casual players who should have the most to say. I matter ultimately as much as you in an "election". They still earn money from non-paying players, just not as much.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:26 pm

@Sivvinissimoen

There is an imprecision in your "speech": you need 7.5x VIP 12(or 300x VIP 4) to make the amount of money of a VIP 15.
The amount of users is limited and cannot be increased as fast as VIP level, I try explainging it(english is not my mother-tongue):
- on Android, the game have been downloaded about 1 000 000 times
- we suppose that the same game, with a "skin system", may attire up to 3 000 000
- VIP 4 have spent 6$
Do you think is it easier to get 12$ more or to find 2 000 000 more users?

Why not giving real advantages and incentives to people who allow you/us to play spenind 300x(or 7x) less?
They deserve it!

About "if you bought before, now you get it cheaper", I think it has no sense, while "you get more" has.
My suggestions are all about "you get much more than even VIP 14, because VIP 15 have spent 2x VIP 14!
Again, Ezio is not a VIP hero but "cash hero".

Renzalun
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Even as a free player i agree that most of the benefits are impossible to use and there are missing benefits for the vip13+.
The only problem is if they want to rework low vip too then they will need to adjust free players stuff.
The only difference i want too see from free to low must be decisions and not actually gamechanging benefits(low vip should have a bit faster way to apply their decisions).

My suggestion for high vip:
With these new modes we could add new things to high vip.
Get the number of times you can get a reward by helping in ruins is a good option imo.
Crucible sweep only for 2nd run is good too (high vip usually are a bit too strong to waste more time after the first run).

The best feature that comes to my mind is add a dayly vip dojo thing where there is the possibility to find some items or soulstones (not in big quantity but helps the walletwarriors to have more things to do).

Btw listening only to high vip player is not a safe thing to do , they are not so much compared to the rest of the players and many games failed with that decision.

Sivvinissimoen
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:08 pm

I've never said Ezio is a VIP hero.
But it seems like we are getting at least a little closer, I agree that it should be possible to make it more tempting to use money on this game. But in the same time not in a way so it becomes a "pay2win" game, which discourage new casual players. Extra content is what I would suggest the devs should focus on more. I don't really see the logic in rewarding long time spenders in the aftermath, they already spent their money willingly knowing what they would get. So why then reward them?

So again, love the game even though it might have felt a little to much "pay2win" at times. On my server I'm able to beat players who have 2k higher rated team than me because of my superior strategy. And happy Hunting!

PS: know the struggle, English is my second language as well.

*Edit: Love your thougths Renzalun! Couldn't agree with you more!

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Sivvinissimoen, I'm not trying to insult you. Nor am I trying to make the game pay to win. Also, if you read all of the previous posts, this thread is to discuss incentives once reaching vip 15. Here are benefits of vip 15

- 160 sweep tickets (useless as they drop very often)
- 17 stamina purchases (useless as anything past 12 resets is over 1000 diamondso
-300 midas touch, does this even need an explanation on why this is bad?
-25 heroic resets (same as stamina 1000 per reset after 12
-arena tickets 13 time. Again do I need to explain that this is useless.

Not to mention the soul stones of vincent, subpar hero and available in gold chests. 30 cheese xp, no need as they are easily aquire in caverns and such. 15 batteries, same as cheese. 15 blue dust, same as soul stones. Can easily aquire in gold chests.

Again, I'm not saying I need all or any of the things I suggested or anyone else has suggested. It just seems to me, that with all of the updates to the game, vip rewards are stuck in the stone age. Back when I needed more sweeps or more gold or things like that, it was great. But if someone is vip 14, why would they spend to achieve 15 for the things mentioned. And same for 15, what's my incentive to keep spending?

All I'm saying is that since the game has evolved, vip benefits have not.

Sivvinissimoen
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:41 pm

OrangeTux wrote:
Sivvinissimoen. And if you are a free player, then you should support our suggestions or offer some yourself as we are the only reason you can play for free! Again, you're welcome.

To everyone that has posted and actually contributed to this post, thank you. Your feedback is appreciated. I look forward to continuing this topic.

I don't know about you guys, but I find this directed to me and kinda overbearing. But anyways, as I've stated before, you used your money and knew what you would get in return. It might be useless now, but you have no reason to convince the devs new things that you have not paid for, you are literally asking them to give you free stuff.
The devs should rather try to provide new and exciting gameplay that will get you to use your money in one way or another.

To sum up, don't cry over spilt milk, (VIP rewards from the Stone Age) . Ask for new stuff, aka gameplay.

PS: I've removed some of your post in the quote, only kept what I find insulting.

Alex
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:54 pm

Ok siv we heard your point. No need to keep telling it over and over.

We also agreed on the facts that we all need new content. That has been asked somewhere else.

Nobody here has been complaining about money spent previously. We are suggesting improvements for the future. In a constructive way. Please let this topic being constructive again. Thank you
S19 [IM]