User avatar
OrangeTux
Knight
Knight
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Vip benefits

Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Now that we have reached one year in the game, I think it's time to reevaluate the vip rewards and structure. Those who do pay, have reached that vip15 ceiling and have no further incentive to pay. I myself have been vip 15 for 8 months or so. The rewards were decent for new game and when my account was young. Now, however, the rewards are lackluster and serve no benefit to me. I have a few suggestions.

-Crucible of fire sweep function
-discount on purchase events
-vip exclusive forum
-vip exclusive hero
-guaranteed conjuring hero with a 10x pull
-vip exclusive events

I think a lot of us vip 15 and big spenders deserve a larger say in the game. These are just a few suggestions. Thank you for you consideration.

V/R

Tux
 
User avatar
Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 6:54 am

Re: Vip benefits

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:25 am

I'm free and I don't agree on VIP Heroes (there's already one Hero that I won't have ever, Ezio, and I don't want more) and VIP Forum (Why split the forum in one for free players and other for VIP?).

VIP events already exists, for example when they do purchase bonus events, I don't know why are you asking this.

You guys don't know the advantage that you have against free player, heroes and conjuring stones may be expensive, but the daily advantages you get accumulate day by day.
 
leroytje22
Knight
Knight
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Re: Vip benefits

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:02 am

Ezio is not a vip hero ezio eas 1 dollar for every1 so.
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Vip benefits

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:20 am

I'm almost VIP 14 and I disagree with most but VIP Exclusive events.

My suggestions:
1) VIP Events/giveaway may be a great idea for VIP 15, to say "thank you" to those who spend most. Maybe something like 2x drop only for VIP 15
2) possibility to buy 2x diamond monthly card for VIP 10+
3) 2x diamonds from monthly cards for VIP 15(so they could get up to 4x daily diamonds compared to low VIP)
4) 10 extra diamond chest tickets for VIP 15

Anyway, to reply to your suggestions:
- CoF sweep is not possible because teams and difficulty change every day
- discounts for VIP won't be applied because "you show you want to pay, so pay less"...it has no sense! Adding something for the same price does have sense
- what's the goal of a VIP exclusive forum? If they do such a thing, I would start a petition for racism
- an exclusive hero could be nice, but it should be given for free top VIP 15 (actually there are conjuring stone heroes for VIP 11+)
- guaranteed conjuring hero has no sense(see discounts)
- VIP events are a great idea

Allahu Akbar wrote:
I'm free and I don't agree on VIP Heroes (there's already one Hero that I won't have ever, Ezio, and I don't want more) and VIP Forum (Why split the forum in one for free players and other for VIP?).

VIP events already exists, for example when they do purchase bonus events, I don't know why are you asking this.

You guys don't know the advantage that you have against free player, heroes and conjuring stones may be expensive, but the daily advantages you get accumulate day by day.


You are confusing "VIP exclusives" with "cash esxclusives"!
 
User avatar
OrangeTux
Knight
Knight
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Vip benefits

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:49 am

Zi0iP wrote:
I'm almost VIP 14 and I disagree with most but VIP Exclusive events.

My suggestions:
1) VIP Events/giveaway may be a great idea for VIP 15, to say "thank you" to those who spend most. Maybe something like 2x drop only for VIP 15
2) possibility to buy 2x diamond monthly card for VIP 10+
3) 2x diamonds from monthly cards for VIP 15(so they could get up to 4x daily diamonds compared to low VIP)
4) 10 extra diamond chest tickets for VIP 15

Anyway, to reply to your suggestions:
- CoF sweep is not possible because teams and difficulty change every day
- discounts for VIP won't be applied because "you show you want to pay, so pay less"...it has no sense! Adding something for the same price does have sense
- what's the goal of a VIP exclusive forum? If they do such a thing, I would start a petition for racism
- an exclusive hero could be nice, but it should be given for free top VIP 15 (actually there are conjuring stone heroes for VIP 11+)
- guaranteed conjuring hero has no sense(see discounts)
- VIP events are a great idea


Number one, in the Chinese version, a sweep function has been used on the 2nd crucible run, and hence, is possible.

There are plenty of companies that hold VIP exclusive forums or some forms of VIP communication. Yes I spend because I choose to, but it would be bad business not to give me preferred treatment and exclusive say to things since paying players are the reason free players can still play for free and get new content.

I do like the 2x and 4x monthly card ideas.

Again discounts are a part of any good business model. If I spend a lot of money somewhere, it's likely I will get free or discounted items as appreciation for spending so much. This is not absurd.

Vip 15 hero would be pretty sweet.

The main point of this thread was to engage and get the wheels turning. Because frankly, 25 heroic resets and 17 stamina resets and 300 modus touch. All of those are useless. Even a spender like me isn't going to spend 1000 diamonds (12th reset) or further.
 
User avatar
OrangeTux
Knight
Knight
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Vip benefits

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:58 am

Allahu Akbar wrote:
I'm free and I don't agree on VIP Heroes (there's already one Hero that I won't have ever, Ezio, and I don't want more) and VIP Forum (Why split the forum in one for free players and other for VIP?).

VIP events already exists, for example when they do purchase bonus events, I don't know why are you asking this.

You guys don't know the advantage that you have against free player, heroes and conjuring stones may be expensive, but the daily advantages you get accumulate day by day.


No offense, but do you ever wonder how you can keep playing this amazing game with constant new content, for free? Because of people like me that spend thousands.

Ever own a membership to a store, like best buy or any retail store. They have incentives. The more you spend the more incentive you get. Why do you think this is crazy to ask for? Because as a free player you would miss out on these deals?

As mentioned already, ezio is available to everyone, not just vip players.

Why vip forums, because, like other good businesses, they have special area for preferred members to speak. If I own a company, and you spend thousands of dollars there, you will have more say than someone that just looks at what I have to sell.

Keep enjoying your free content. On behalf of all the vip players, youre welcome.
 
User avatar
Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 6:54 am

Re: Vip benefits

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:51 pm

OrangeTux wrote:
Allahu Akbar wrote:
I'm free and I don't agree on VIP Heroes (there's already one Hero that I won't have ever, Ezio, and I don't want more) and VIP Forum (Why split the forum in one for free players and other for VIP?).

VIP events already exists, for example when they do purchase bonus events, I don't know why are you asking this.

You guys don't know the advantage that you have against free player, heroes and conjuring stones may be expensive, but the daily advantages you get accumulate day by day.


No offense, but do you ever wonder how you can keep playing this amazing game with constant new content, for free? Because of people like me that spend thousands.

Ever own a membership to a store, like best buy or any retail store. They have incentives. The more you spend the more incentive you get. Why do you think this is crazy to ask for? Because as a free player you would miss out on these deals?

As mentioned already, ezio is available to everyone, not just vip players.

Why vip forums, because, like other good businesses, they have special area for preferred members to speak. If I own a company, and you spend thousands of dollars there, you will have more say than someone that just looks at what I have to sell.

Keep enjoying your free content. On behalf of all the vip players, youre welcome.


IMO these features would be ok....
- Crucible of fire sweep function
- Discount on purchase events
- VIP exclusive forum

I'm not saying you should be treated like us, obviously you have to have advantages, what I'm saying is that you already have them, and if you want to ask for more it's ok, but some of the things that you are asking for IMO would be too much...

PS: My mistake confusing money with VIP.
 
User avatar
OrangeTux
Knight
Knight
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Re: Vip benefits

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:42 am

Allahu Akbar wrote:
OrangeTux wrote:
Allahu Akbar wrote:
I'm free and I don't agree on VIP Heroes (there's already one Hero that I won't have ever, Ezio, and I don't want more) and VIP Forum (Why split the forum in one for free players and other for VIP?).

VIP events already exists, for example when they do purchase bonus events, I don't know why are you asking this.

You guys don't know the advantage that you have against free player, heroes and conjuring stones may be expensive, but the daily advantages you get accumulate day by day.


No offense, but do you ever wonder how you can keep playing this amazing game with constant new content, for free? Because of people like me that spend thousands.

Ever own a membership to a store, like best buy or any retail store. They have incentives. The more you spend the more incentive you get. Why do you think this is crazy to ask for? Because as a free player you would miss out on these deals?

As mentioned already, ezio is available to everyone, not just vip players.

Why vip forums, because, like other good businesses, they have special area for preferred members to speak. If I own a company, and you spend thousands of dollars there, you will have more say than someone that just looks at what I have to sell.

Keep enjoying your free content. On behalf of all the vip players, youre welcome.


IMO these features would be ok....
- Crucible of fire sweep function
- Discount on purchase events
- VIP exclusive forum

I'm not saying you should be treated like us, obviously you have to have advantages, what I'm saying is that you already have them, and if you want to ask for more it's ok, but some of the things that you are asking for IMO would be too much...

PS: My mistake confusing money with VIP.


Fair enough. Thank you for the spirited debate! I don't expect it all. But a few nice things here and there would be nice.
 
User avatar
Celeburnio
Squire
Squire
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:32 pm

Re: Vip benefits

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:53 am

I'm sorry to say, but apart from the VIP events (which sound nice), I think VIPs get tons of extra currency, shards and cheeses through the calendar already. Maybe not that worth at maxed out level 90, but very useful while leveling. It gives a good advantage. Maybe they could add extra diamonds for VIPs through the calendar as well.

The VIP forums... What can I say, for me it's the most stupid thing ever. Forums are for the community to exchange knowledge. Dividing the community doesn't help the own community itself... If you think that money is a reason to segregate people is ok, but not for me. Neither in real life. Also, having more money doesn't provide you more experience about the game, it is not correlated. If I had a company I would like to hear the most experienced people, not the wealthiest ones. Then I could extract my own conclusions.

EDIT: I would like to hear the most experienced people the most, but having less experienced opinions is handy too. I would like to gather all impressions. Just I don't think suggesting some kind of "ghettos" would be the best for the health of this game. We are all here to enjoy the game, after all.
 
User avatar
Alex
Knight
Knight
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 4:59 am

Re: Vip benefits

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:06 am

We are only getting 1million, 60 exp cheese and one star for the month hero when vip15. That's just ridiculous.

Adding diamonds... Why not that's nice but that's not the point. I already buy the diamonds I need. The idea of the propositions above is to give us a better service. Something that makes us want to keep playing and spending. Whatever it is.
S19 [IM]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: vvarg and 13 guests