Sushibear
Knight
Knight

New bug using Li Twins

Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi, I found a new bug that bothers me since the other day. I run a trial and error to confirm my doubts. So i did some run at mines, arena, normal, heroic, crudible etc on this. So whenever Li Twin is in my party & I win the game, there is a huge chance of having the bug issue. It says
"Internet Connection Error, Please restart your client"
and will use up my dailies anyway but wont get any reward/exp or anything from it. So i tried using my regulars without Li Twins and it never occurs. So I start using Li Twins again and it did happen again. Please look into this because it did cost me a lot of inconvenience already and I really love using Li Twins. I think some compensation for this from the developers are necessary because i have lost a lot of valuable time and limited movements for this errors that can't be bring back any rewards that I should have gained from what I am doing in my dailies. Thank you.
:shock: Time flies until you are out of move :o

Server: 148 Oral Orb
IGN: ♤AceOfSpade♤
Guild: HighRollers
Lv. 100
VIP 15

Sushibear
Knight
Knight

Re: New bug using Li Twins

Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:41 pm

btw I did my trial and error with my Wi-Fi (Shouldnt have a problem 'cuz our internet are fast speed from Bell our provider.) I test out using 4g and LTE ( i have good receptions and full bars) and it give me the same result. so internet problem is out of the question regarding this issue.

Lv. 100
VIP 15

Guru
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:05 pm

I have this same exact issue. I noticed that you can have Li Twin on your team and be ok as long as you don't ult. The second you ult, win lose or draw you disconnect in campaign, cof, and treasure cove. Arena and epic arena still work fine as far as I know though
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

SoulSociety
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Exact same problem for me.
I didn't have problem until today and as it is one of my best heroes, it stops my progress a lot.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:17 pm

Yup. This seems to be a thing happening to a lot of people, if not everyone if they're using Li Twins. I thought this was fixed already?
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Guru
Knight
Knight

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:16 am

Lockhart wrote:
Yup. This seems to be a thing happening to a lot of people, if not everyone if they're using Li Twins. I thought this was fixed already?

It was fixed but something happened when they updated the game for the anniversary daily rewards and it's bugged again.

The first time it was bugged it had something to do with maximum number of heroes exceeded. Now the client is shutting down. Different issue same problem :(

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 am

There is also another bug, maybe already mentioned, that you can use them on flying prophecy pool one, until they ult and split up. Then they freeze.. haha.

FilthyMuggle
Squire
Squire

Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:51 pm

So in addition to it happening when on your team, I actually had this also happen when on the opposing team. The opposing team in CoF had a Li Twins hero and it would give me the connection issue if they ulted and were the last killed. So reworked my team to kill them before they could ult and it gave me another error where after killing their whole team, my team just stood idle for the remaining time, then all got killed from the time out. This literally can end a persons CoF run and I feel needs to be addressed immediately. I didn't screen shot the Network Error bug as its a known issue here it would seem, but have some from the time out from a match where all opponents are dead. Here is a link to the screenshots http://imgur.com/a/AsbN7

Sushibear
Knight
Knight

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:52 pm

BUMP!!!!

mhmmm.... any update yet??? Its really sad to put Li Twin on the sidelines. :(

Lv. 100
VIP 15

Guru
Knight
Knight

Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Sushibear wrote:
BUMP!!!!

mhmmm.... any update yet??? Its really sad to put Li Twin on the sidelines. :(

I haven't heard anything.. not even that they are aware of this new bug. The avatar event ends soon.. surly they don't expect us to to buy a bugged hero