Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Plundering bug?

Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:40 am

I never wondered if plundered exp is PARTY or HEROES, but I noticed it used to be added to party's.
In the last 2 weeks I have noticed I'm getting nothing but the diamonds, ex: 3676 party exp before the mine, I plundered 5 but stick at 3676.
If that exp should be gone to the party, I feel like I lost hundreds of exp!

vvarg
Marquis
Marquis

Re: Plundering bug?

Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:30 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт