Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Crusher's and Lucius' 4th ability

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:19 pm

From a guy that reported some bugs to me, this is what he told me:

Some weeks ago I noticed that Lucius had a bug, where the 4th ability increases magic damage instead of magic resistance, which is still not fixed now I noticed another bug.

Crusher's 4th ability says that it absorbs 'x' amount of damage...

The problem is that it only protects against physical damage, not all damage as it says in the description.

Please fix these bugs!!!

EDIT: Here's a list with some bugs, developes, pls fix them: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17wVp3rspDbohHOAmole4_xIA7kcGYe9bZerQqOKzQiw/edit#gid=0
Last edited by Allahu Akbar on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Re: Crusher's and Lucius' 4th ability

Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:20 pm

Up

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:17 am

Up

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:20 am

Please don`t bump posts. Hero bugs are listed in the fixed topic at this section.

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:59 pm

hengli wrote:
Please don`t bump posts. Hero bugs are listed in the fixed topic at this section.

Crusher's and Mortus bugs are not, if those bugs were there I won't be doing these posts.

EDIT: There are more bugs which are not listed too, for example, when ethera uses her ult and a jasmine interrupt her, the bubble is interrupted but ethera performs her combo anyway, and the most recent bug, Cyanna ult is doing 0 damage...

homework
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:42 am

Allahu Akbar wrote:
hengli wrote:

Crusher's and Mortus bugs are not, if those bugs were there I won't be doing these posts.

EDIT: There are more bugs which are not listed too, for example, when ethera uses her ult and a jasmine interrupt her, the bubble is interrupted but ethera performs her combo anyway, and the most recent bug, Cyanna ult is doing 0 damage...

Ye, cyana ultr have 0 dmg! PLZ fix it ASAP.
I am in a new service. When i get her, i just quickly fuse her to blue (i am lvl34). However, she have no ultr! OMG.