xSwaggx
Squire
Squire

Android to Apple

Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:14 pm

My login info don't work on Iphones, but it works perfectly on my Android device. I used the same passwords and stuff. Any help?

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Android to Apple

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:14 pm

I'm sorry to say that but you won't be able to play an Android account on your Apple account. It's not supported (yet?).
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:52 am

Arclight is correct xSwaggx.

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:18 pm

I hope for this to be a future project. Though I don't own many apple products, and would be OK if it wasnt.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Had a good read of this article :)

Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:41 pm

Loved browsing this article :) Btw, if you want to know the best oleratine online, I highly suggest this best Oleratine profile to see along with this great oleratine.com website to see and this cool oleuropein.org site to see.

I must also recommend this recommended dbs check website to see along with this good dbs check page to peruse and this cool dbs check site to check out and don't forget this top dbs check website to check out, not to mention this good dbs check page to see alongside this top dbs check site to see and this recommended dbs check profile to check out and don't forget this cool dbs check site to peruse and this great dbs check profile to check out along with this top dbs check forum to see too.

Finally I highly recommend this recommended text effects wordpress forum along with this cool cool text effects wordpress page and this best wp text effects site and don't forget this good animated text fx wordpress, not to mention this best wordpress text effects profile is great as well!

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Love reading this page :)

Sun May 10, 2020 9:02 pm

Love checking out this blog :) Btw, if you want to know the greatest taxi to hire in the UK, I highly recommend this great cabs to hire website along with this great taxi for hire forum and this best taxi to hire page and don't forget this friendly cab to hire, not to mention this great cabs to hire profile.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Loved browsing this blog :)

Mon May 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Loving the insights of this forum :) Btw, if you want to see the best info on the Mastiff type of dog, I highly suggest this you can try here on mastiffs along with this my explanation about the mastiff breed and this see this here on the mastiff breedand don't forget this about mastiffs, not to mention this look at this site on mastiff dogsalongside this click here! on the mastiff breedand this web site on mastiff dogsand don't forget this secret info on mastiff dogs and this try this about mastiffsalong with this check this out on mastiff dogstoo! Also worth mentioning more.. about the mastiff breed together with this get more about mastiff dogs, it's great info.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Loving the insights of this article :)

Tue May 12, 2020 4:52 pm

Loved browsing this blog :) Btw, if you want to see the best info about the Mastiff breed of dog, I highly suggest this find out more on dog training along with this click on dog health and this site about dog breedsand don't forget this check here on dogs, not to mention this investigate this site on dog breedsalongside this the original source about dog breedsand this click for more on dog trainingand don't forget this what google did to me on dog training and this read full article on dogsalong with this hop over to these guys on dog healthtoo! Also worth mentioning full report about dog breeds together with this view about dog training, it's great info.