Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Re: Multiple Hero awakening

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:54 pm

What is there to explain about being P2W? What I am saying is that they have better heroes, whether they (P2W) use the potion or not they can still awaken heroes (either through the Celestial potions or collecting fragments like everyone else) that benefit themselve more than those of F2P but in a faster process. While us have to go along with it or miss our chances of having to awaken 2 heroes that we don’t like/use.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Sylphi wrote:
What is there to explain about being P2W? What I am saying is that they have better heroes, whether they (P2W) use the potion or not they can still awaken heroes (either through the Celestial potions or collecting fragments like everyone else) that benefit themselve more than those of F2P but in a faster process. While us have to go along with it or miss our chances of having to awaken 2 heroes that we don’t like/use.

No one forcing you to awaken multiple heroes or heroes you don't want. It is just a feature allowing simultaneous collection of fragments which will help others. You still can take 1yr to awaken 12 heroes instead of 6 months (e.g. 2 simultaneous).

It is definitely will help non whales be more competitive in the game cuz not everyone has 10 bucks to chip in on every awakening. Understand celestial potion was made for Pay2Win, so the gap rose by a lot. There has not been any counter balance to those paid potions and its almost a year. So yes, high time for simultaneous awakening or shortening first stage.

I rest my case. Explained very thoroughly with lots of details and examples. Any other hunter wanting to have a good grasp of the issue, pls check page 2.

Cheers

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 pm

SFRpro wrote:
Sylphi wrote:

No one forcing you to awaken multiple heroes or heroes you don't want. It is just a feature allowing simultaneous collection of fragments which will help others. You still can take 1yr to awaken 12 heroes instead of 6 months (e.g. 2 simultaneous).

It is definitely will help non whales be more competitive in the game cuz not everyone has 10 bucks to chip in on every awakening. Understand celestial potion was made for Pay2Win, so the gap rose by a lot. There has not been any counter balance to those paid potions and its almost a year. So yes, high time for simultaneous awakening or shortening first stage.

I rest my case. Explained very thoroughly with lots of details and examples. Any other hunter wanting to have a good grasp of the issue, pls check page 2.

Cheers

“No one forcing you to awaken multiple heroes or heroes that you don’t want...” Yea because instead of wasting a months on farming fragments to awaken my Lumos and Sagar (heroes that I don’t even use), I would rather wait a month for a new Daily Heroe. But at the same time if I were to do that, a Whale would already have like 3 or 4 of its permium heroes awaken with pets. Like I say, it will not benefits F2P but Whales. Either you go along with it (forcing yourself to awaken a worthless heroes) or be left behind. And it’s not like we (F2P) have 12 useful heroes to awaken in 6 months, Arena are filling with Urusla/Superman and not Serafine and Sagar.

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:26 am

Sylphi wrote:
SFRpro wrote:
Sylphi wrote:

Cheers

“No one forcing you to awaken multiple heroes or heroes that you don’t want...” Yea because instead of wasting a months on farming fragments to awaken my Lumos and Sagar (heroes that I don’t even use), I would rather wait a month for a new Daily Heroe. But at the same time if I were to do that, a Whale would already have like 3 or 4 of its permium heroes awaken with pets. Like I say, it will not benefits F2P but Whales. Either you go along with it (forcing yourself to awaken a worthless heroes) or be left behind. And it’s not like we (F2P) have 12 useful heroes to awaken in 6 months, Arena are filling with Urusla/Superman and not Serafine and Sagar.

There are a lot of free heroes to awake. And you still didn't UNDERSTAND that whales will and ARE Already do/DOING what you said. So your point has no.substance whatsoever at all. You don't want or don't have free heroes to awake? (Volt driller mog tut salus vulko magnus etc)..then stop whining kn forums with no substance and let others be able to awaken more heroes to be able to compete in the game as a balance to potions. Cuz in gladiator for e.g. you need 7 teams of 5 heroes to be in championship league.

So yes, we are awaiting for it. You don't want it and have no arguments, stay behind with your 1 hero per month.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:27 pm

SFRpro wrote:
Sylphi wrote:
SFRpro wrote:

Cheers

There are a lot of free heroes to awake. And you still didn't UNDERSTAND that whales will and ARE Already do/DOING what you said. So your point has no.substance whatsoever at all. You don't want or don't have free heroes to awake? (Volt driller mog tut salus vulko magnus etc)..then stop whining kn forums with no substance and let others be able to awaken more heroes to be able to compete in the game as a balance to potions. Cuz in gladiator for e.g. you need 7 teams of 5 heroes to be in championship league.

So yes, we are awaiting for it. You don't want it and have no arguments, stay behind with your 1 hero per month.

“There are alot of free heroes to awake..” I know that but only 30% of them actually being used and “yes” I know that Whales are what you say “Already do/Doing..” that is why by having an addition awakening will speed up their process 2x faster than normal and that is bad. And not a lot of players (including myself) can instantly get heroes such as “Tut/Salus/Magnus” so please calm down, that is why I say we shouldn’t rush onto thing, got to wait first until we get the hero that we like and then awaken them afterward. Don’t set your expectation too high.

justbluem
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:36 pm

its a good idea if we could awaken more than 1 hero at same time
but its not fair if that be aviliable only for vip players! right now game is unbalance enouth! so many crazy strong hero with ridiculous dmg and abilitys like batman ursula and .....
i think its time to make some change to balance game a little
i miss those early days that everyone could stay at top arena ranks with strategy and making team combo ..... not just to spend more $$
Blue!
from server 63!
and sr for bad English ;)

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Have a talk with Sumoon, and he told me Multiple Hero Awakening might be lethal.

The reason of this was because having Multiple Hero Awakening will lower the value of Awakening Equipments; and this turns out as One-Side advantage which is not fair for most players.

So... You know Lilith Games can't do this if this resulting One-Side only.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:02 am

JerenSoon wrote:
Have a talk with Sumoon, and he told me Multiple Hero Awakening might be lethal.

The reason of this was because having Multiple Hero Awakening will lower the value of Awakening Equipments; and this turns out as One-Side advantage which is not fair for most players.

So... You know Lilith Games can't do this if this resulting One-Side only.

And now I have to laugh! Lethal to the price of their celestial potion MAX!
One sided advantage only fair if you pay for it! :lol:
Not fair for most players! Yeah because free to play players left the game now it's rare if you see one so that's kinda true :lol: if someone pays 10$ they want value behind it! I get it.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:02 pm

This is a conversation quotes between me and Sumoon. (Translated for easy looking- only crucial parts):

Me: There's someone suggesting Multiple Awakening Quest in Forums. Did you think this is good or bad to community?
Sumoon: That kind of suggestion is impossible to be implemented; because Multiple Awakening Quest will drop down the value of the Awakening Equipment, which is unfair to most players (Be it F2P or P2W Players).

On the other note when I talking about F2P and P2W Players, that's what he said:

Sumoon: P2W Players can awaken more Heroes than F2P Players; most due to P2W Players can purchase more Stamina and Heroic Stage Resets to awaken more heroes. This situation fits on the every Gaming developments.

About Celestial Potions; which is consider a privilege for Players who use Real Money to get those. Even though I asked him if there's a chance to make Celestial Potion a rewards for Diamond Spender, the chances are totally rare and need to consider P2W Players which might be unfair.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

divino
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:53 pm

@JerenSoon tell Sumoon, the only unfairness is for lilith greed, say it clearly, you have big revenue selling Celestial potions and you are not goulg to give it up, the problem is there is lots of character who will never be awaken because their awakenings sucks or the hero itself sucks (mortus, alana, vincent, etc) because if we have limited resources we are chosing to awaken the most powerful / profitable heroes, so please tell Sumoon they should stop smoking crack and understand the whales already had all the heroes awakened and the rest wont pay 10$ to awaken lumos, alana or ariel to say a few useless heroes, maybe they could ease the way to awaken old heroes who are never used just for the sake of having them awakened.