hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Team Comp Assistance

Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:51 am

Rico0323 wrote:
Hi,

I took a few months off and now need some help with my line ups for Arena, Epic Arena, and a few great line ups for Guild Wars. Thanks for any assistance possible...

Can anyone see my pictures? I uploaded them to the message but they dont show.

Your pictures are not appearing Rico.

Rico0323
Squire
Squire

Re: Team Comp Assistance

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:53 am

Your pictures are not appearing Rico.[/quote]
\

Thanks I was able to fix it and got it working now

Shovon Mutant
Squire
Squire

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:31 am

Hi,guys.I am lvl 88.These are my heroes.If anyone has time,please try to tell me a good epic arena and arena team.

Thanks in advance. :)

(btw,osiris is soon to be fully upgraded ;))

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:03 am

Shovon M, some can give you a team and when you try it, sometimes it will be good and sometimes not. Why? It depends on the opposing team. Currently, there is no great defensive team. They all lose. Why? Because there are now enough different heroes to beat any team IF you understand how to configure these teams. At level 88, you should have a decent start to understanding much of how this works.
Not helpful? Then try this (better than any one team I could suggest): Go to the leaderboard icon and go to the Arena leaderboard. Touch #1 and that player's defensive team will show. Do that with the top five. Now copy one that you like and try it. For offense, in the arena, go to "record" and look at the replay of anyone that beats you. See why you died and understand why. Maybe copy their team. Maybe modify your defense to see if it works better. Do this again and again and ... That is the essence of the arena, epic arena, and the game.

picur10
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Hello, guys!
I started this game 4 days ago. I read many guides but still have a lots of question because there are too much possibilities to upgrade and I dont want to waste the hard earned resources. :)
My team level is 37 now, I'm on middle of Chapter 5 (Normal) and beginning of Chapter 4 (Heroic) and the battles start to become too hard. I need a little help which heros need to upgrade and which heros leveling should stop. I made a few screenshots about my heroes:

I read Arachna, Gale are must and maybe all of my tanks (I dont know why but Vincent doesnt work well. Many times he just die before life steal so seems a little useless). I cant buy more Eizo stone so he will remain 3* :(
Elric working better then Drago even though he has lower abilities (15/14/2 for Elric and for 18/18/3 for Drago)

So a few questions:
1. what heroes need to push if I focus on Campain?
2. I already bought 10 Ethera stone in Arena. Was it a good decision?
3. In CoF, I have 1800 scales. Which hero is the best here? Dokras? Tholin?
4. If I fuse while I wear enchanted items will my stat increase with base or the higher item stats? What will I get back when enchanted items are gone? (I didnt read carefully the hints and not really understand).
5. Is the party xp the sum of all battle xp after level up? What is the fastest way to level up?
6. Can I get Cyana stones only this month? I'm VIP 4 now and this wont change too much so I cant reach 4*? (I have 12 stones now and I can get 96 more but need for 4* 150-12= 138 stones. Am I right? Only with VIP 12 possible to reach 4*. :(
7. Ember doesnt seem to bad but nobody mentioned among the recommended heroes. Only usable on low level?

Sorry for the really long post but I said I'm full with questions. :oops: ;)
Thanks in advance for answers.

update: Oh yeah, I just got a Leah from free diamond chest. 8-)
update 2: I got Ariel too from a free gold chest. :)

picur10
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:59 am

So many answers.. :shock:

MFD
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Hey Guys/Gals,

I need help on building a team for Arena, Campaign, and CoF.

Here is what I'm working with and I can adjust teams if need be.
Current team for everything.
Main: Enzio, Elric, Gizmo, Serafine, and Ariel.
Secondary: Vincent, Musashi, Ember, Urestag, and Arturus
LVL 45
This are my guys and stats:
[b]B+2[/b]
5sEnzio(assumed Max Skill Lvls)
3sElric
3sEmber: 23, 23, 13(Skill Lvls going down)
3sGizmo
3sVincent
3sUrestag
3sSerafine
3sAriel
3sMusashi: 37,38,17
3sArturus: 31,32,7
2sDrago: 40,35,15
2sLeon: 33,33,13

[b]B+1[/b]
2sBoomer(All Skills are low/Undeveloped characters)
2sLucius
2sGale
2sRiley
2sKilljoy
2sCyana
2sMortus

[b]W[/b]
Sumiko(New Hero)

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:10 am

Shovon Mutant wrote:

Hi,guys.I am lvl 88.These are my heroes.If anyone has time,please try to tell me a good epic arena and arena team.

Thanks in advance. :)

(btw,osiris is soon to be fully upgraded ;))

Arena Team:

Leon, Tholin, Garrick, Dokras, Gale.
the chaos and the calm

Yanzu
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:59 pm

picur10 wrote:
Hello, guys!
I started this game 4 days ago. I read many guides but still have a lots of question because there are too much possibilities to upgrade and I dont want to waste the hard earned resources. :)
My team level is 37 now, I'm on middle of Chapter 5 (Normal) and beginning of Chapter 4 (Heroic) and the battles start to become too hard. I need a little help which heros need to upgrade and which heros leveling should stop. I made a few screenshots about my heroes:

[img]http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160720/IMG_3812_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png[/img
[img]http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160720/IMG_3813_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png[/img
[img]http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160720/IMG_3814_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png[/img
[img]http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160720/IMG_3815_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png[/img

I read Arachna, Gale are must and maybe all of my tanks (I dont know why but Vincent doesnt work well. Many times he just die before life steal so seems a little useless). I cant buy more Eizo stone so he will remain 3* :(
Elric working better then Drago even though he has lower abilities (15/14/2 for Elric and for 18/18/3 for Drago)

So a few questions:

Sorry for the really long post but I said I'm full with questions. :oops: ;)
Thanks in advance for answers.

update: Oh yeah, I just got a Leah from free diamond chest. 8-)
update 2: I got Ariel too from a free gold chest. :)

1. what heroes need to push if I focus on Campain? Of the ones you have I would focus on 1 tank Drago or Elric you will probably want both at some point, 1 healer Flora or Jasmine - get Jasmine if you can otherwise Flora works, then fill in with some DPS Ezio, Mortus, Gale, Arachna all good choices eventually but I never found arachna that great early.

2. I already bought 10 Ethera stone in Arena. Was it a good decision? Yes she is really good I forget what all heros are offered in that shop but I believe hers are the ones you should buy first.

3. In CoF, I have 1800 scales. Which hero is the best here? Dokras? Tholin? Aerial is great early and in the female dojo stages, I prefer Tholin over Dokras but both have their uses and are good heros.

4. If I fuse while I wear enchanted items will my stat increase with base or the higher item stats? What will I get back when enchanted items are gone? (I didnt read carefully the hints and not really understand). When you enchant gear it gains temporary stats for the equipment. Once you fuse you hero you lose those temporary stats and get back some dust that is used for enchanting.

5. Is the party xp the sum of all battle xp after level up? What is the fastest way to level up? I assume you mean player level which is whatever staminan you spend on a successful is the amount of exp you receive. Doing all your daily quests nets you lots of EXP.

6. Can I get Cyana stones only this month? I'm VIP 4 now and this wont change too much so I cant reach 4*? (I have 12 stones now and I can get 96 more but need for 4* 150-12= 138 stones. Am I right? Only with VIP 12 possible to reach 4*. :( She will be available in a store at some point in the future but only available with the login bonus currently.

7. Ember doesnt seem to bad but nobody mentioned among the recommended heroes. Only usable on low level? She is good early not so good later in the game.

FrostyBlad3
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:08 pm

Tsukuyomi, late game heroes like leah tholin garrick arachna usually focused because they causa tones of damage, but for epic arena you need understand your enemy team and look your own heroes and build your team, read the skills one by one and think about it.