Page 7 of 9

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:12 am
by dvldogmls87
I am currently lvl 41 all characters are lvl 41

Blue +2: slim 3, dokras2, mortus2*,elric3*, gale3*,ethera 3*, drago 2*, flora 3*

Blue+1: vincent3, selene3, baltor3, ezio3, arcturus3, ember2, sumiko2, leon2, arachna2, mariana2, ulfang2, enrique2, bloodspear2, killjoy2, cyana2, magdor2, boomer1

Just wondering what i should focus on for campaign and arena seeing as i probably shouldnt focus on them all

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:43 pm
by Tryndamere
dvldogmls87 wrote:
I am currently lvl 41 all characters are lvl 41

Blue +2: slim 3, dokras2, mortus2*,elric3*, gale3*,ethera 3*, drago 2*, flora 3*

Blue+1: vincent3, selene3, baltor3, ezio3, arcturus3, ember2, sumiko2, leon2, arachna2, mariana2, ulfang2, enrique2, bloodspear2, killjoy2, cyana2, magdor2, boomer1

Just wondering what i should focus on for campaign and arena seeing as i probably shouldnt focus on them all

Be focused on Arachna for Arena.

your currently team is pretty good.

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:54 pm
by Ezioooo
Ezioooo wrote:
Guys I'm struggling to clear a stage in Chapter 7. My front line hero/tank keeps getting blown up by bomber which exposes my back line. What can I do to get past this? I also don't have heroes like Garrick, Riley or Tanya :(

Any suggestions? Or I miss my 360 coins :(

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:56 pm
by luky0ne
One way to bypass that is to forget the tank and use all damage heroes. Hope you can burst down the bomber before he reaches you.

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:13 am
by Gmanju
Ezioooo wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
Guys I'm struggling to clear a stage in Chapter 7. My front line hero/tank keeps getting blown up by bomber which exposes my back line. What can I do to get past this? I also don't have heroes like Garrick, Riley or Tanya :(

Any suggestions? Or I miss my 360 coins :(


My first time beating it I used a 4 backline team with vincent. Vincent wI'll rush in and be blown up by himself and then just clear the rest of the lvl with the 4 heroes. Mine were ariel, dokras, alaistar, and flora. Just had dokras and ariel blow up any small guys with double aoe nuke with alaistar bonus magic dmg and alaistar himself nuked any tanks. Dokras summoned units were my new small frontline with flora healing and charming to stall the enemy. This also worked with me replacing dokras with ethera since her ultimate made the final room much easier.

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:51 pm
by Ezioooo
Gmanju wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
Guys I'm struggling to clear a stage in Chapter 7. My front line hero/tank keeps getting blown up by bomber which exposes my back line. What can I do to get past this? I also don't have heroes like Garrick, Riley or Tanya :(

Any suggestions? Or I miss my 360 coins :(


My first time beating it I used a 4 backline team with vincent. Vincent wI'll rush in and be blown up by himself and then just clear the rest of the lvl with the 4 heroes. Mine were ariel, dokras, alaistar, and flora. Just had dokras and ariel blow up any small guys with double aoe nuke with alaistar bonus magic dmg and alaistar himself nuked any tanks. Dokras summoned units were my new small frontline with flora healing and charming to stall the enemy. This also worked with me replacing dokras with ethera since her ultimate made the final room much easier.


Thanks for the replies luck one and Gmanju, I managed to clear the stage with drago and rest back liners. Btw if any of you guys can help me with arena set up, I'd appreciate it. I usually rank between 71-100 in normal circumstances. I'm level 54 and highest player on our server is lvl62.
My heroes are:
Drago
Leon
Crusher
Ezio
Dokras
Ariel
Garrick
Ethera
Gus
Arachna
Cara
Leah
Bloodspear
Flora
Serafine
Gale

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:58 pm
by Ezioooo
Ezioooo wrote:
Gmanju wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
Any suggestions? Or I miss my 360 coins :(


My first time beating it I used a 4 backline team with vincent. Vincent wI'll rush in and be blown up by himself and then just clear the rest of the lvl with the 4 heroes. Mine were ariel, dokras, alaistar, and flora. Just had dokras and ariel blow up any small guys with double aoe nuke with alaistar bonus magic dmg and alaistar himself nuked any tanks. Dokras summoned units were my new small frontline with flora healing and charming to stall the enemy. This also worked with me replacing dokras with ethera since her ultimate made the final room much easier.


Thanks for the replies luck one and Gmanju, I managed to clear the stage with drago and rest back liners. Btw if any of you guys can help me with arena set up, I'd appreciate it. I usually rank between 71-100 in normal circumstances. I'm level 54 and highest player on our server is lvl62.
My heroes are:
Drago
Leon
Crusher
Ezio
Dokras
Ariel
Garrick
Ethera
Gus
Arachna
Cara
Gizmo
Leah
Bloodspear
Flora
Serafine
Gale

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:35 am
by Gmanju
Ezioooo wrote:
Gmanju wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
Any suggestions? Or I miss my 360 coins :(


My first time beating it I used a 4 backline team with vincent. Vincent wI'll rush in and be blown up by himself and then just clear the rest of the lvl with the 4 heroes. Mine were ariel, dokras, alaistar, and flora. Just had dokras and ariel blow up any small guys with double aoe nuke with alaistar bonus magic dmg and alaistar himself nuked any tanks. Dokras summoned units were my new small frontline with flora healing and charming to stall the enemy. This also worked with me replacing dokras with ethera since her ultimate made the final room much easier.


Thanks for the replies luck one and Gmanju, I managed to clear the stage with drago and rest back liners. Btw if any of you guys can help me with arena set up, I'd appreciate it. I usually rank between 71-100 in normal circumstances. I'm level 54 and highest player on our server is lvl62.
My heroes are:
Drago
Leon
Crusher
Ezio
Dokras
Ariel
Garrick
Ethera
Gus
Arachna
Cara
Leah
Bloodspear
Flora
Serafine
Gale


Arachna, ezio, ariel, cara, dokras. Have fun winning 95% of all the matches.

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:39 pm
by Ezioooo
Gmanju wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
Gmanju wrote:

My first time beating it I used a 4 backline team with vincent. Vincent wI'll rush in and be blown up by himself and then just clear the rest of the lvl with the 4 heroes. Mine were ariel, dokras, alaistar, and flora. Just had dokras and ariel blow up any small guys with double aoe nuke with alaistar bonus magic dmg and alaistar himself nuked any tanks. Dokras summoned units were my new small frontline with flora healing and charming to stall the enemy. This also worked with me replacing dokras with ethera since her ultimate made the final room much easier.


Thanks for the replies luck one and Gmanju, I managed to clear the stage with drago and rest back liners. Btw if any of you guys can help me with arena set up, I'd appreciate it. I usually rank between 71-100 in normal circumstances. I'm level 54 and highest player on our server is lvl62.
My heroes are:
Drago
Leon
Crusher
Ezio
Dokras
Ariel
Garrick
Ethera
Gus
Arachna
Cara
Leah
Bloodspear
Flora
Serafine
Gale


Arachna, ezio, ariel, cara, dokras. Have fun winning 95% of all the matches.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try this once my Arachna's abilities are levelled up

Team Comp Assistance

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:12 pm
by Rico0323
Hi,

I need some help with my line ups for Arena, Epic Arena, and a few great line ups for Guild Wars. Thanks for any assistance possible...heroes below all maxed

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image