Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:50 pm

luky0ne wrote:
I need help on raid bosses
Background:
-Level : 67
-Current team:Image

Which heroes should I replace? Here's a list of heroes I'm looking into
-Gizmo (just started collecting soul stones so she'll take a while)
-Gale (5*, I've just been collecting her soul stones, not sure if she's useful)
-Slim (3*, I heard he's strong at level 90 orange, not sure if he'll be good at lv 67)
-Riley(3*, not sure if she's worth replacing someone on the team with)

Any other team comps would be appreciated. Just remember I'm not level 90 so I don't have access to orange equipments or awakenings.

Gizmo and Slim are too good enough to Raid Boss, they both have a pretty damage on their defenitive attack, you should up them and replace Ezio →Slim
Cara →Gizmo
Team

Tholin
Garrick
Slim
Gizmo
Baltor
the chaos and the calm

luky0ne
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Also what about bloodspear. I know he's good at HOL, but would he be a good option too?

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:33 pm

luky0ne wrote:
Also what about bloodspear. I know he's good at HOL, but would he be a good option too?

Yes ofc , he increase the magic damage and psychical too, you will do a big damage with him! ;)
the chaos and the calm

luky0ne
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:36 pm

So how about this team.

Tholin
Garrick
Slim
Gizmo
Bloodspear

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:09 pm

luky0ne wrote:
So how about this team.

Tholin
Garrick
Slim
Gizmo
Bloodspear

Great team, I use that team on HoL sometimes too.
the chaos and the calm

Zeune
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:23 am

I don't have a specific question regarding my team composition but, about one specific character... Dokras, I just got his purple fushion and have him as T3. Is Dokras a good character or are there better options. I am a Pay to play player with VIP 8 so I have many other options but, he is my first purple fushion. I have tried him prior to unlocking his purple fushion ability and he always seemed to lack dps. What are the communities thoughs on this champion / character?

luky0ne
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:00 am

My experiences with dokras is that he is a good support hero against enemy teams with single target damage. His ult has a bit of damage, but shouldn't be relied on. In fact my main use for dokras is his hedgehog summons, but its worth leveling him up for his hedgehogs. The hedgehogs also do a good bit of damage.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:11 am

Zeune wrote:
I don't have a specific question regarding my team composition but, about one specific character... Dokras, I just got his purple fushion and have him as T3. Is Dokras a good character or are there better options. I am a Pay to play player with VIP 8 so I have many other options but, he is my first purple fushion. I have tried him prior to unlocking his purple fushion ability and he always seemed to lack dps. What are the communities thoughs on this champion / character?

Dokras is good against magic teams due to his and his rodents' magic resistance. The rodents are also good against single target heroes like Slim and Mortus as they will absorb the ult and preserve your other heroes from a quick death.

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:52 am

As Luky0ne said, he is a good hero VS single target heroes, like tanya and many others. His minions are good too.

on my server teams around Dokras are my first problem.
Last edited by Tryndamere on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
the chaos and the calm

Zeune
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:28 am

Thank you for all the replies. This gave me a good insight on how you many heroes are dependent on who you are fighting against. I have also done some of my own research on the leaderboards of the top 10 players in epic arena and who they use. I found five similarities between commonly used heroes on my server 015 Greenwood... or at least I believe that is the server name...

The top 5 I found happened to be:
    Leah
    Drago
    Dokras
    Arachna
    Gale

While comparing these five heroes I have yet to try them together in combat as I am missing Arachna but, I do see potential. With the debuffing of enemy team and buffing of your team while Arachna does DoT and having multiple AoE effects. I can see a lot of use. I found another common hereo to fall short being Leon who I think would be a great addition for the amount of control he provides.