• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9
 
User avatar
hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 1263
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:49 am

Hello guys,

There are too many users coming to our forum to ask for advice regarding forming teams for the Arena or Crucible of Fire for example. This is fine and I'm sure we have many players willing to help you guys to form teams! But to keep the forum clean and more organized these requests should be posted in this topic from now on. For the users that want to help remember to always quote the post you are answering.

For the players that want to post requests:
1 - Try to share information about your team level and heroes you have available (with fusion level).
2 - Tell the other players where do you want to use this team. (Arena, HoL and so on)
3 - If you are having a hard time defeating a certain type of team you can write in your post.

Topics created asking for advice regarding team formation from now on will be locked. :) For the experienced users from our forum when you have time try to give a hand to the players that post requests here!

Thanks!
 
User avatar
Tryndamere
Baron
Baron
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 am

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:28 am

Finally you did it hengli, I was thinking 'bout it, I see many topics spam asking for Arena Teams, you can edit the title too, like Team Composition/How To Counter, have many topic about how to counter heroes too \o/.
the chaos and the calm
 
Justicelust
Squire
Squire
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello, I have 19 heroes, all level 80 and 81, most of them are purple +4 and some of them are purple +3
My question is I want to build 3 strong teams out of those 19 heroes I have for Epic Arena or for Guild wars.
My heroes are: Elric, Drago, Leon, Vincent, Ulfang, Riley, Leah, Seraphine, Alana, Ariel,
Dokras, Jasmine, Ethera, Garrick, Bloodspear, Gale, Flora, Alastair, and Gizmo.
 
User avatar
Tryndamere
Baron
Baron
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 am

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:44 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
Justicelust wrote:
Hello, I have 19 heroes, all level 80 and 81, most of them are purple +4 and some of them are purple +3
My question is I want to build 3 strong teams out of those 19 heroes I have for Epic Arena or for Guild wars.
My heroes are: Elric, Drago, Leon, Vincent, Ulfang, Riley, Leah, Seraphine, Alana, Ariel,
Dokras, Jasmine, Ethera, Garrick


Main Team: Jasmine, Riley, Garrick, Gale,Dokras
Second Team: Drago, Leah, Gale, Gizmo, Bloodspear.
Third Te: Leon, Ethera Ariel, Serafine and Alana.

Use them and share with us how did it work or if u liked them.
the chaos and the calm
 
JackedNTatted
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:38 am

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Looking for epic arena setups, and possibly a general arena defense.

Most teams on my server run some cara/dokras/arachna/x/x setup in some form btw.

Purple(+2) - Drago(5star), Gale(5star), Tholin(5star), Ethra(5star), Jasmine(5star), Garrick(4Star), Riley(2star), Ariel(4star), Leah(4star), Ezio(3star), Slim(3star), Arachna(4star), Gus(2star), Dokras(3star)

Purple - Osiris, Ulfang, Vincent

Blue or lower - Musashi, Elric, Xanos, Flora, Cara, Lucius, Ember, Leon,Mortus, Bloodspear, Namtar, Bloodspear, Dr. Zeno, Sumiko, Enrique, Boomer

Currently using:
Team1 - Gale, Garrick, Ethra, Riley, Tholin
Team 2- Gus, Ezio, Leah, osiris, vincent
Team 3- Jasmine, Drago, Ariel, Arachna, Dokras

Not sure what to run on arena defense currently running Drago/Gale/Garrick/Jasmine/Ethra

Im level 69, with the top being 74 starting to kinda fall off without serious watching around roll over time.

Also, as far as non boss raids what is a solid team at his level? HoL Im struggling staying top 25 also currently running Tholin/Garrick/Ethra/Slim/Jasmine
Last edited by JackedNTatted on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:59 pm

I'm level 61(currently gaining a level every 2 days) and I have some questions:

1) Is it better Crusher or Elric for a solo tank?

2) Which heroes should I focus on for the late game?

3) Could you suggest me a "basic" RAID team? Not for the boss encounters! (obviously I will replace some heroes based on the enemies)

4) Could you suggest me 3 teams for the Epic Arena and a "basic DEF"?

These heroes are currently Purple +1 and level(61), or ready to be:
4*
Gale
Serafine
Tholin
Dokras
Xanos
Drago
Elric
3*
Leah
Arachna
Slim
Ariel
Gizmo
Ethera
Jasmine
Ezio
Crusher
Elric
Flora
Ulfang
2*
Garrick
Riley
Bloodspear
Cara
Gus

Other heroes I have to train(still basic * and level 1 abilities):
Vincent
Urestag
Ember
Arcturus
Lucius
Namtar
Mortus
Alastair
Baltor
Osiris
Sumiko
Mariana
Esabel
Enrique
Dr.Zeno
Magdor
Boomer



Thank you so much for your time and help!
 
User avatar
Tryndamere
Baron
Baron
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 am

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
I'm level 61(currently gaining a level every 2 days) and I have some questions:

1) Is it better Crusher or Elric for a solo tank?

2) Which heroes should I focus on for the late game?

3) Could you suggest me a "basic" RAID team? Not for the boss encounters! (obviously I will replace some heroes based on the enemies)

4) Could you suggest me 3 teams for the Epic Arena and a "basic DEF"?

These heroes are currently Purple +1 and level(61), or ready to be:
4*
Gale
Serafine
Tholin
Dokras
Xanos
Drago
Elric
3*
Leah
Arachna
Slim
Ariel
Gizmo
Ethera
Jasmine
Ezio
Crusher
Elric
Flora
Ulfang
2*
Garrick
Riley
Bloodspear
Cara
Gus

Other heroes I have to train(still basic * and level 1 abilities):
Vincent
Urestag
Ember
Arcturus
Lucius
Namtar
Mortus
Alastair
Baltor
Osiris
Sumiko
Mariana
Esabel
Enrique
Dr.Zeno
Magdor
Boomer



Thank you so much for your time and help!


1) As tank Elric or Drago are better :).
2) Late game you need be focused on Leah, Tholin, Riley, Slim, Gale and Arachna, they all got a pretty good damage at late game. Healers hero dont will be useful at late game for example lvl 85+ like Jasmine or Flora they both will be useful only in CoF
3) To play raids and get big damage you need to use single target heroes, Like Garrick, Slim, Alastair for the Raid 10 Jailbreak ;), Serafine and one Bloodspear it will increase your damage.
the chaos and the calm
 
User avatar
Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 11:25 am

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
3) To play raids and get big damage you need to use single target heroes, Like Garrick, Slim, Alastair for the Raid 10 Jailbreak ;), Serafine and one Bloodspear it will increase your damage.


That wasn't the answer he wanted, read the question carefully ;) He was asking not for boss stages. Best team overall in raids to do tons of damage is Riley Tholin Gale Leah Bloodspear
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
1) As tank Elric or Drago are better :).
2) Late game you need be focused on Leah, Tholin, Riley, Slim, Gale and Arachna, they all got a pretty good damage at late game. Healers hero dont will be useful at late game for example lvl 85+ like Jasmine or Flora they both will be useful only in CoF
3) To play raids and get big damage you need to use single target heroes, Like Garrick, Slim, Alastair for the Raid 10 Jailbreak ;), Serafine and one Bloodspear it will increase your damage.


Ok, I'll keep collecting every story mode ss I can for Elric, Drago, Gale, Arachna and Leah, focus on Bloodspear and Slim in the guild store; Tholin in the CoF.

I meant "multi-target damage" and 90s survivability :D

[quote="Arclight"That wasn't the answer he wanted, read the question carefully ;) He was asking not for boss stages. Best team overall in raids to do tons of damage is Riley Tholin Gale Leah Bloodspear[/quote]

Post-80 or even right now? (level 61)


Thank you again :)
 
Tsukuyomi
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:36 pm

Re: Team Composition - Post your questions here!

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:45 pm

Hello!

Could you help me to choose 3 teams for arena (main and 2 more for epic)

My heros leveled are:
Elric, Leon, Drago, Tholin, Riley, Leah, Garrik, Sumiko, Arachna, Bloodspear, Jazmine, Gale, Wraxius, Gizmo, Flora

I am leveling actually Seraphine and Ethera and getting souls for Slim

I would apreciate too advices for the next heros to level up?

Tyvm for any idea!
Last edited by Tsukuyomi on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests