hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Awakening - How does it work?

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:05 am

Hello guys,

There are many new players asking on Facebook about the awakening quests and also I've seen players asking here. So I am making this topic.

What is the awakening?

Once selected Heroes have reached Orange fusion and level 90, you will have an option to awaken the hero through a series of quests. To check a step by step about the awakening keep reading to see Arachna's Awakening Quest:

See the glowing question mark in the top left of Arachna’s equipment grid? That means an awakening quest is available. Click on it to begin.

The first Awakening Quest for all heroes is to craft their signature item. Each hero has a signature item which is unique to them and used to complete their awakening. In Arachna’s case, the item is “Silk Veil”. You will have to collect several ordinary items plus another specialized item, “Silk Strand” which is also unique to Arachna. The fragments of the specialized item can be found in a single chapter 14 heroic stage. Once you have the necessary components, you may craft and equip the signature item.

The details of the next awakening quest are different for every hero. For Arachna, the next challenge is to complete “Ride of the Valkyries” in the Dojo 10 times on the highest difficulty level (Extreme). Once this is done she may proceed to her third and final awakening quest.

The last quest is usually the most challenging. These quests involve finishing a certain heroic stage while meeting some additional requirement. For Arachna, she must finish “Ch. 14 – Empty Handed” on Heroic while dealing at least 150,000 damage to enemies.

Once all three quests are completed, your Hero will be awakened. You’ll see a new card and skin for your Hero, and you’ll also unlock a 5th ability, increasing their overall rating! Having a 5th ability can make a huge difference for the effectiveness of a hero.

The awakening quests will challenge you and may take some time to complete, but when you succeed your heroes will be taken to a whole new level!

To know which heroes have awakening quests you can check this guide written by a forum user:
Awakening Quests

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Re: Awakening - How does it work?

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:42 am

pls explain me why i have seen level 89 awakend heroes then ? :)

hengli

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:44 am

leroytje22 wrote:
pls explain me why i have seen level 89 awakend heroes then ? :)

Not possible. :)

If you did see something like that you can send us a screenshot and we will investigate.

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:30 pm

i will send that screenshot to you :)

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:39 pm

I see a level 89 awakend archana there? Or am i wrong?

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:59 pm

leroytje22 wrote:

I see a level 89 awakend archana there? Or am i wrong?

lol?, if its Epic Arena why theres just a one battle where are the others two? :D
the chaos and the calm

Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Is that the caves? I know in caves it can show as awakened but not actually be.
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:51 pm

It is in caves yes in fight he was awakend also though

shruti0727
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:18 am

Go to the web browser and visit mcafee.com/activate and then sign in McAfee antivirus account. Then type the 25-digit McAfee Product Key to get started with it. Accessible for Mcafee Antivirus Theft Protection Standard, Plus and Premium as it were. Protection is endorsed and managed by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company under gathering or cover policy(ies) all at mcafee.com/activate for more user interface.

shruti0727
Knight
Knight

Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:28 am

Antivirus is a software that provides a wide variety of virus detection and blocks malware available at mcafee.com/activate which includes malicious websites, rootkits, Trojans, viruses and phishing schemes. Mcafee activate at mcafee.com/activate is simple through retailcard. In 3 steps you can get started with McAfee security. Go through with the link given here: mcafee.com/activate for easy assistance.